Dynamic Air Mattresses
- Dyna-Form Air Dynamic Mattress Item Code: MS22943FREE ShippingThe Dyna-Form Air mattress is a Medium to High Risk, dynamic mattress overlay system. With a fully replaceable cell structure, this system meets clinical needs, infection control challenges and cost management issues. Consisting of 20 cells, even weight management and comfort has been considered within the design process. With a cycle time of ten minutes, the ultimate pressure ulcer management is achieved, whilst minimising patient nausea. Complete with a slimline, user friendly control unit, functionality becomes simple. An outer cover comprising of high frequency welded, multi stretch, and vapour permeable fabric adheres to the strictest infection control policies which is ideal for use in any ward, homecare or nursing environment.FeaturesFully replaceable inner cell structureHigh frequency welded cover20 cell design system2 static head cells Rear access filter systemFull length securing strapsSlim line power unitLED / Audible alarmBenefitsIdeal for basic service & maintenance procedures, controlling cost managementEnhances infection control procedures and reduces fluid ingressInflates & deflates at regular ten minute intervals, providing ultimate pressure managementMinimises nausea / maintains stability of the head for neck traumaFor ease of maintenance & cleaningEnsures safe use for both patient and carerBasic design for ease of use, avoiding the need for complex trainingDual indicators alert carers of all functions SpecsRisk Category: Medium / High RiskWeight Limit: No minimum weight limit is required Maximum – 24 Stone / 152 kgWarranty: 1 YearMattress Dimensions: Standard size 200cm x 85cm x 10cmProduct Weight: 5kg mattress / 2.1kg power unitCycle Time: 10 minutesMode of Operation: ContinuousVoltage: 230V / 50HZPower Consumption: 12W Note: Infection Control / Hypochloride Solution Compatible Mattress Cover / Power Unit to be wiped down with Hypochloride solution & warm water, appropriately dilutedNote: This is special order please allow 7-10 working days£759.29 with VAT Relief
- UTS Air Pressure Mattress System Item Code: MS29360FREE ShippingThis Universal Therapy System (UTS) mattress is the first of its kind. Its features have the potential to revolutionise how the community sector delivers care to service users. Suitable for grades 1 to 4 pressure care which means only one mattress is needed through the care cycle of the user. It has been clinically proven and verified by independent clinical data.FeaturesSuitable for Grades 1 to 4 pressure careMotor is inside the mattress cover and is very quietHas cell-in-cell technology with foam in the bottom cellHas a total of 21 cells instead of the standard 18Auto sensing, with handset controls, including manual overrideStep up/ step down capability means you only need 1 mattress throughout the user’s care cycle, reducing mattress inventory in the storesHaving the pump inside means you have no pump on the end of the bed, or pipes to get caught when profiling; plus, it’s a mattress that can be rolled for storage, unlike standard hybridsThe mattress will remain inflated for 24 hours when power is turned off meaning the user will not end up on a deflated mattress causing them pressure ulcersThe use of 21 cells gives the user more comfort as pressure is distributed across a greater number of cells. Also the heel cells are softer which increases the comfort moreThe auto sensing allows the carer to utilise the auto pressure sensing technology to set the required level of care, or manually adjust if preferred. If the user can take care of themselves then this can be done just using the handsetSpecial Price £995.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,578.49Save: £583.49
- UTS Air Pressure Mattress System - Replacement Cover Item Code: MS30536FREE Shipping£231.89 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section