Profiled Mattress Overlay with Cover
This high-specification Profiled Mattress Overlay is the ideal choice for those users who are considered to be at a high risk of developing pressure ulcers and for those with existing pressure ulcers.
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
This high-specification Profiled Mattress Overlay is the ideal choice for those users who are considered to be at a high risk of developing pressure ulcers and for those with existing pressure ulcers. Suitable for use on top of all types of static mattresses, the Mattress Overlay is designed to provide optimal pressure care support for the user in either a domestic or a nursing environment. The overlay is comprised of high-density combustion-modified polyurethane and features a castellated design, therefore, increasing the pressure redistributing properties by increasing the surface contact area and reducing shear and friction. The overlay is covered in multi-stretch vapour-permeable fabric that helps to enhance user comfort. Available in either single or double bed size ensures the Profiled Mattress Overlay is suitable for most patients.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for use on all types of static mattresses
- Mattress provides effective pressure reduction
- Ideal for both the domestic or nursing environment
- Castellated surface allows moisture to evaporate
- Multi-stretch, vapour permeable fabric cover
- Pressure care rating: High Risk
- Cover type: Blue multi-stretch, vapour-permeable fabric
- Foam inner: Castellated high-density combustion-modified polyurethane
- One-way turn
- Single bed size: 1900mm x 870mm x 90mm (74.75" x 34.25" x 3.5")
- Double bed size: 2000mm x 1370mm x 90mm (78.75" x 54" x 3.5")
- Flammability: BS 7177:2008
- Maximum user weight: 127 kgs (20 stone)
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!