Shoprider/RMA Lugano Powerchair
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Got A Question? Click Here!
The Shoprider Lugano Powerchair brings together great looks, quality build and practicality all in one affordable package. This powerchair is ideal for getting out and about with ease and is equally at home in indoor or outdoor environments. The Shoprider provides a comfortable ride having an ergonomic and adjustable backrest for easy fitting to the rider’s own specifications. This powerchair has articulating front and rear wheel axles, helping to achieve a more comfortable ride across all surfaces and terrains. When it comes to storage or disassembly, the Shoprider Lugano comes with easy to dismantle sections, so it’s great for being able to be transported or when it’s required to be stored. The two motor mid-wheel drive system makes for a tight turning circle for easy manoeuvring in the tightest of spaces. The adjustable arms and padded armrests on the Lugano make for even greater user comfort, even for longer durations of use. For additional safety and security, the powerchair comes fitted with a lap belt and a height & angle adjustable seat base.
- Style, practicality and great value powerchair
- Easy disassemble for transporting and storage
- Up to 25 miles maximum range
- Top speed of 4MPH
- Adjustable padded armrests
- 360 degree turning circle within own length
- Heaviest Part - TBA
- Suspension - Yes
- Swing away joystick - No
- Joystick Side - Left Or Right
- Front Tyres - Solid
- Middle Tyres - Pneumatic
- Rear Tyres - Solid
- Chassis Type - Steel
- Parking Brake - Yes (Electro-mechanical)
- (This is what holds you on a hill)
- Regenerative Braking - Yes
- (This is what slows you down)
- Freewheel Leaver - Yes x 2
- Head Rest - Yes
- Folding Seat Back - Yes
- Half Folding Back - N/A
- Angle Adjustable Back Rest - Yes
- Flip Up Armrests - Yes
- Adjustable Armrest Width - Yes
- Height Adjustable Armrest - Yes
- Angle Adjustable Armrest - Yes
- Removable Armrests - Yes
- Upholstery - Vinyl
- Padded Back Rest - Yes
- Seat Belt Supplied - Yes
- Fold Up Foot Plate(s) - Yes
- Angle Adjustable Foot Plate(s) - Yes
- Adjustable Height Foot Rests - Yes
- Swing Away Foot Rest(s) - N/A
- Detachable Foot Rest(s) - Yes
- Crash Tested - TBA
- Heal Strap - N/A
- Anti Tip Wheels - Yes
- Cushion Supplied - No
- Rear Seat Pocket - Yes
- Warranty - 12 Months (Diamond Care)
- Basic Tool Kit - No
- Manual Supplied - Yes
- Charge Type - Off Board
- Seat Width - 48cm (19")
- Seat Depth - 46cm (18")
- Seat Height - 54-60cm (21-24")
- Back Height - 50cm (20")
- Armrest Height - 19-27cm (7.5-10.5")
- Width between Armrests - TBA
- Adjustable Armrest Width - TBA
- Overall Width - 64cm (25")
- Overall Depth with Foot Rest - 1050cm (41")
- Overall Depth Without Foot Rest - TBA
- Overall Maximum Height - 127cm (50")
- Folded Width - N/A
- Front Wheel Size - 19.5cm (7.75")
- Middle Wheel Size - 36cm (14")
- Rear Wheel Size - 19.5cm (7.75")
- Seat To Footrest - 37-44cm (14.5-17")
- Ground Clearance - TBA
- Joystick Distance From Back Rest - TBA
- Max Range - 40Km (25 miles)
- Max Speed - 6.5Km/h (4 mph)
- Max Climb Angle - 8 Deg
- Max Curb Height - TBA
- Turning Radius - 88cm (35")
- Total Weight - 126Kgs (277lbs)
- Weight W/O Batteries - TBA
- Base Weight - N/A
- Seat Weight - N/A
- Battery Pack(s) Weight - TBA
- Split Rear Weight - N/A
- Split Front Weight - N/A
- Max User Weight - 115KG (18 Stone)
- Recommended Tyre Pressure Front - N/A
- Recommended Tyre Pressure Middle - 30 Psi
- Recommended Tyre Pressure Rear - N/A
- Drive Train - 2 x Motors Powering the Centre Wheels
- Motor Size - TBA
- Battery Info - 2 x 12Volt 70AH Gel
- Charger Info - 8 Amp 24Volt
- Electronics - Penny & Giles
|ShopriderRMA Lugano Manual.pdf||1.1 MB||Download|
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section