Items 1-40 of 184
- Roma Tulsa Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS30792FREE ShippingThe all new Roma Tulsa class 2 Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to offer the user extreme levels of comfort and a smooth ride even over uneven terrain.Special Price £1,149.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,999.99Save: £850.04
- Ambulance Chair - 2 Wheel Item Code: MS27599FREE ShippingSuitable for manoeuvring patients in a confined space. Folds flat for storage and transportation. Plastic coated steel construction. Wipe clean upholstery – flame retardant. Anti-tipping adjustment assemblies. 10cm solid tyred wheels. Safety lap strap. Seat width is 34cm. Length when folded flat is 117cm. Depth when folded flat is 39cm.
- Mobile Commode With Detachable Backrest Item Code: MS16334FREE ShippingMobile Commode With Detachable Backrest Features 12.5cms(5") swivel-type brake castors fitted on rear. 12.5cms(5") swivel-type plain castors Detachable Back Push handle Flame retardant upholstered over seat and backrest Plastic bowl - removable Optional Hook on Footrests see MS17505 Optional - Perfection pan rack Specifications Seat Height 55 cm (22") Seat Width 44 cm (17") Seat Depth 47 cm (19") Width 52 cm (20") Height 98 cm (38") Depth 58 cm (23") Width Between Arms 45 cm (17") Weight of Product 13.1 kgs (29lbs) Maximum User Weight 155 kgs (341lbs)£122.09 with VAT Relief
- Daleside Overbed Table Item Code: MS16698FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This handy table can be used either over a bed or chair for easy dining, reading or hobbies. With an attractive beech top with laminate finish this table will not look out of place in any home or bedroom. The Daleside table is fully adjustable and is easy to manage. The height, width and angle can be adjusted for your comfort and the table can be assembled to suit both left and right-handed users. The table will fit over a 1.5metre bed making eating, drinking and having easy access to books, papers and tissues easier whilst in bed. The table is easy to keep clean and is fully wipeable and the four locking castors ensure it remains firmly in place whilst in use but can easily be moved away when access to the bed or chair is needed. So, struggle no more with your magazines and drinks, phone or even TV remote as they are all easily accessible from your Daleside table. Features Can be used over bed or chair Beech laminate finish Easy to clean Height, width and angle adjustable Specifications Main Table: 90 x 49cm (35 x 19") Product Weight - 12.5 kgs / 28 lbs Table Height: 70-91cm (28-36") Frame Width: 72-122cm (28-48") Internal Frame Width: (26" - 46") Max Load: 15kgs (33lbs) Please note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.Express Delivery Available£113.79 with VAT Relief
- Coloured Paediatric Adjustable Tripod Item Code: MS16446FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Express Delivery Available£45.69 with VAT Relief
- Swan neck chromeium plated steel handle
- Plastic formed grip
- Epoxy coated steel base
- Moulded polypropylene seat
- Non-slip non marking rubber tips
- Right or left hand use
- Front Castor Wheels For Windsor Gap Shower Chair (each) Item Code: MS23145Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Step Stool With Hand Rail Item Code: MS17841FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£53.19 with VAT Relief
- Roma - Lightweight Self-Propelling Wheelchair - Left Brake Assembly Item Code: MS19375Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£15.99 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Silver Lightweight 4 Wheel Rollator Item Code: MS25829FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Deluxe Lightweight Rollator is an ideal choice when needing just a little extra support whilst out and about. At Just 7.9kgs the rollator folds down and is easy to lift into car boot, or hold of a bus, coach or plane. The rollator has adjustable height handles and comfortable hand grips. The brakes are easy to use and are lockable. The Padded seat on the rollator has a removable backrest should that be your preference, but either way the padded seat comes in handy should you just need to rest for a couple of minutes perhaps whilst waiting in line in a queue. The wheels have swivel front castors for maximum manoeuvrability in enclosed spaces making this rollator an ideal choice for use both at home and in the garden, in a care facility, at the shops or supermarket or anywhere about town. Get that added peace of mind whilst out that the rollator will enable you to continue with all your daily activities with just that added bit of support.Features 7.9kgs super lightweight Folds down easily Good travel companion Padded seat Swivel front castors for ease of movementExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £59.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £99.98Save: £39.99
- Padded Wall Mounted Seat with Arms and Back - Grey Item Code: MS13743FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Padded Wall Mounted Seat with Arms and BackFeaturesEpoxy coated aluminium frameClip on seat with cellular moulded padded seatClip on back with celluFlip up padded armrestsFixed height wall bracketAdjustable height legsDimensionsSeat Width - 46cm (18")Seat Depth - 37" (15")Seat Height - 52-60cm (21-24")Back Height - N/AArmrest Height - N/AOverall Width - 59cm (23")Overall Height - 90-98cm (35-39")Width between arms - 54cm (21")Depth From Wall Open -18cm (7")Depth From Wall Closed - 55cm (21.5")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 6.25KgsMax User Weight - 160Kgs (25.1 Stone)Chassis Type - AluminiumAngle Adjustable Back Rest - N/AFlip Up Armrests - YesRemoveable Armrests - NoUpholstery - N/APadded Back Rest - N/AWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - YesExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £119.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £152.59Save: £32.60
- Padded Gap Front Wall Mounted Seat with Arms & Back Item Code: MS13744FREE ShippingPadded Gap Front Wall Mounted Seat with Arms & BackFeaturesEpoxy coated aluminium frameCellular moulded gap front seatClip on back with cellular moulded paddingFlip up arm restsAdjustable height legsFixed height wall bracketDimensionsSeat Width - 46cm (18")Seat Depth - 37cm (15")Seat Height - 52-60cm (21-24")Overall Width - 59cm (23")Overall Height - 90-98cm (35-39")Width between arms - 54cm (21")Depth From Wall Open - 54cm (21")Depth From Wall Closed - 18cm (7")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 6.25KgsMax User Weight - 160Kgs (25.1 Stone)Chassis Type - AluminiumAngle Adjustable Back Rest - N/AFlip Up Armrests - YesRemoveable Armrests - NoUpholstery - N/APadded Back Rest - YesWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - Yes£159.49 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Toilet Surround - Height Adjustable Item Code: MS16158Height Adjustable Toilet SurroundFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameBlow moulded plastic arm restsAdjustable height legsNon slip rubber tipsSpecificationsDepth: 48cm (19")Width: 60cm (24")Height: 67 - 82cm (26 - 32")Width between arms: 51cm (20")Weight of product: 4.15Kg (9lbs)Maxium user weight: 160Kg (352lbs)£39.19 with VAT Relief
- Walking Stick Ergonomic Left Handle - Silver (31-40") Item Code: MS16123Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Walking Stick Ergonomic Left Handle - SilverThis Arthritis/Ergonomic Handle Black Walking Stick is light, strong and adjustable in height so it can be easily altered to suit the needs of each individual.Stylishly finished and with a Ergonomic Handle, this walking stick has a strong shaft Featuring a non-slip, non-marking rubber ferrule at its base for improved user safety. These ingenious Ergonomic walking sticks extremely strong and robust.How to choose the correct size walking stickThe correct size for your walking stick is the same distance between the crease in your wrist and the floor.SpecificationsSize: 31 - 40" (72 - 102cm)Hand to be used with: LeftWeight: 0.99lbs (0.45kg)Wrist Strap: NoFerrule Size: 19mm (3/4")Handle Material: PlasticShaft Material: AluminiumExpress Delivery Available£11.99 with VAT Relief
- Belmont Adjustable Shower Stool - Plastic Seat Item Code: MS16841Belmont Adjustable Shower StoolFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameSide handles for added safetyHeight adjustable legsNon-marking, non-slip rubber ripsEither Plastic Or Metal SeatSpecificationsDepth: 37 cm (15")Width: 56 cm (22")Height: 57-72 cm (22-28")Seat Height: 49-64 cm (19-25")Seat Width: 44cm (17")Weight of Product: 4.3 kgs (10lbs)Metal Seat Max User Weight: 190 kgs (418lbs)Plastic Seat Max User Weight: 125 kgs (275lbs)£39.59 with VAT Relief
- Ambulance Chair - 4 Wheel Item Code: MS27600FREE Shipping£118.09 with VAT Relief
- Link Bar For Padded Wall Mounted Seat with Arms and Back - Grey (MS13743) Item Code: MS23462Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- Coloured Paediatric Walking Frame - With Wheels Item Code: MS16444FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Coloured Paediatric Walking FrameFeaturesLightweight epoxy aluminium frameHeight adjustableNon-slip rubber tipsNon marking front wheelsCE Marked SpecificationsHeight 60cm (24")Width 50cm (21")Depth 42cm (16.5")Weight of product 1.5Kgs (3lbs)Max user weight 100Kgs (220lbs)Note: This product is for children NOT adults!Express Delivery Available£63.49 with VAT Relief
- Paediatric Adjustable Commode Item Code: MS16620FREE ShippingPaediatric Adjustable CommodeFeaturesGap fronted toilet seatMoulded P.U. foam comfort backrestFlame retardantAdjustable buckle strapHygenic removeable pot with lidSteel nylon coated construtionSpecifictionsHeight 57cm (22")Width 46cm (18")Depth 52cm (21")Seat height 28-35cm (11-14")Seat width 32cm (12")Seat depth 38cm (15")Width between arms 38cm (15")Weight of product 5.5Kg (12lbs)Max user weight 100Kgs (220lbs)£152.59 with VAT Relief
- Slatted Bath Board With Handle - 27" Item Code: MS16414Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Slatted Bath Board With HandleFeaturesSlatted design offers easy drainageHygienic and rust proofPlastic cleats adjust to fit most bath widthsSide handle for added safetySpecificationsWidth: 68.5cm (27")Depth: 23 cm (9")Thickness 11cms (4")Weight of Product: 2kgs (4lbs)Maximum User Weight: 190 kgs (418lbs)Express Delivery Available£25.59 with VAT Relief
- Drop Down Rail – Straight Item Code: MS16460Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.29 with VAT Relief
- Wall Mounted Shower Seat Item Code: MS13690FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Wall Mounted Shower Seat boasts an elegant and modern design and is fitted with legs to ensure optimum stability and safety for the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £62.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £75.59Save: £12.64
- Economy Aluminium Rollator (20cm Wheels) - Blue Item Code: MS14043FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Economy Aluminium Rollator is ideal for use around the home or out and about to shops, cafes and restaurants. It is extremely lightweight and folds easily so that it can be transported via car, bus, train or even plane and then just easily reassembled at your destination. The rollator comes at a great price but there is no economy with the features. Made of very lightweight aluminium, the rollator is easy to manoeuvre and fold, but also boasts a comfortable seat should you need to rest whilst out and about. The rollator has easy to use brakes and even a parking brake. There is the added benefit of storage and the back-rest angles and even removes should you so wish. If you are looking for that added support whilst out and about, yet at a reasonable price- this rollator is for you.Features Very lightweight Folds easily Comfortable seat Easy to use brakes and parking brake Storage bagExpress Delivery Available£81.59 with VAT Relief
- Roma Reno 2 **Used** Item Code: U572401FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Roma Reno Elite Power Chair is the ideal for those looking for a powerchair that is highly compact and easy to transport. This Electric Wheelchair is available with either a standard seat or an upgraded captains seat, of which the latter has been fully UK crash tested. Its luxuriously padded seats are height adjustable and feature a swivel function to help facilitate transfers. Highly versatile this Roma Powerchair is highly manoeuvrable and boasts a tight turning circle making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. To maximise comfort and allow for a tailored fit, exact to the user's preferences, the Reno Elite features flip-up, width adjustable armrests and a flip-up, height adjustable footplate. Not only does the Reno Elite provide excellent comfort but it also boasts a number of excellent features such as easily removable batteries, on and off-board charging facility, dynamic shark controller, large front castors and rear wheels, rear mudguards and intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes. Allowing for ease of storage and transportation the Roma Elite can be quickly and easily dismantled without the need for any tools.Express Delivery Available£795.00 with VAT Relief
- Roma Solva Portable Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS27208FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Roma Solva Mobility Scooter is the latest addition to the Roma Medical range of compact mobility scooters.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £599.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £999.99Save: £400.04
- Roma Denver Plus Scooter Item Code: MS29962FREE ShippingThe Roma Denver Plus Scooter gives a smooth and comfortable ride for all your outings and adventures. This scooter is the ideal companion for shopping trips, outings or just taking a wander to pass a couple of hours. Once you’re on board the Roma Denver Plus Scooter, you’ll understand why it’s received such positive user reviews. The smooth ride is due in part, to the bigger than average wheels, the front wheels measure an impressive 7.5” and the rear wheels are a huge 8.5” it makes for a greater degree of ground clearance and better ability to climb over the obstacles you may encounter on your journey. The Roma Denver Plus Scooter comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on the chassis for peace of mind use, day in, day out. Other features of the Roma Denver Plus Scooter include a handy shopping basket, super bright front LED headlight and front and rear shock absorbers to smooth out all the bumps. when not in use the Roma Denver Plus Scooter is easy and fast to dismantle without tools for easy transport and storage. the seat is extremely comfortable and ergonomic and has a swivel adjustable height, so you can tailor to your own requirements. This product comes with Free UK Wide Delivery. Features Bigger wheels, smoother ride – Front wheels 7.5″, Rear wheels 8.5″ More ground clearance, better obstacle climbing Shopping basket. Front LED headlight. Front and Rear Shock Absorbers. Front and Rear Mud Guards. Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage. Anti- tipping wheels at rear. Comfortable swivel adjustable height seat with rear storage pocket. Flip up and width adjustable armrests. Adjustable angle tiller. New Bigger detachable battery pack. Durable rubber foot mat and foot rests.Special Price £899.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £920.79Save: £20.80
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section