Items 1-40 of 175
- Roma Tulsa Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS30792FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The all new Roma Tulsa class 2 Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to offer the user extreme levels of comfort and a smooth ride even over uneven terrain.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,149.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,999.99Save: £850.04
- Ambulance Chair - 2 Wheel Item Code: MS27599FREE ShippingSuitable for manoeuvring patients in a confined space. Folds flat for storage and transportation. Plastic coated steel construction. Wipe clean upholstery – flame retardant. Anti-tipping adjustment assemblies. 10cm solid tyred wheels. Safety lap strap. Seat width is 34cm. Length when folded flat is 117cm. Depth when folded flat is 39cm.
- Heavy Duty Mobile Commode Chair - Brake Castor Item Code: MS21220Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£18.19 with VAT Relief
- Daleside Overbed Table Item Code: MS16698FREE ShippingThis handy table can be used either over a bed or chair for easy dining, reading or hobbies. With an attractive beech top with laminate finish this table will not look out of place in any home or bedroom. The Daleside table is fully adjustable and is easy to manage. The height, width and angle can be adjusted for your comfort and the table can be assembled to suit both left and right-handed users. The table will fit over a 1.5metre bed making eating, drinking and having easy access to books, papers and tissues easier whilst in bed. The table is easy to keep clean and is fully wipeable and the four locking castors ensure it remains firmly in place whilst in use but can easily be moved away when access to the bed or chair is needed. So, struggle no more with your magazines and drinks, phone or even TV remote as they are all easily accessible from your Daleside table. Features Can be used over bed or chair Beech laminate finish Easy to clean Height, width and angle adjustable Specifications Main Table: 90 x 49cm (35 x 19") Product Weight - 12.5 kgs / 28 lbs Table Height: 70-91cm (28-36") Frame Width: 72-122cm (28-48") Internal Frame Width: (26" - 46") Max Load: 15kgs (33lbs) Please note: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid.The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the productThe table should be placed either against a bed or chair.Do not attempt to overload the table.£113.79 with VAT Relief
- Coloured Paediatric Adjustable Tripod Item Code: MS16446FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Express Delivery Available£45.69 with VAT Relief
- Swan neck chromeium plated steel handle
- Plastic formed grip
- Epoxy coated steel base
- Moulded polypropylene seat
- Non-slip non marking rubber tips
- Right or left hand use
- Slatted Bath Board With Handle - 27" Item Code: MS16414Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Slatted Bath Board With HandleFeaturesSlatted design offers easy drainageHygienic and rust proofPlastic cleats adjust to fit most bath widthsSide handle for added safetySpecificationsWidth: 68.5cm (27")Depth: 23 cm (9")Thickness 11cms (4")Weight of Product: 2kgs (4lbs)Maximum User Weight: 190 kgs (418lbs)Express Delivery Available£25.59 with VAT Relief
- Drop Down Rail- Loop Type (Steel) (69cm) Item Code: MS16154Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£33.39 with VAT Relief
- Crook Handle Adjustable Walking Stick Item Code: MS16303Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Express Delivery Available£9.89 with VAT Relief
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Height adjustable
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber tip
- Comfortable foam hand grip
- Walking Stick Ergonomic Right Handle - Silver Item Code: MS16122Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Walking Stick Ergonomic Right Handle - SilverThis Arthritis/Ergonomic Handle Black Walking Stick is light, strong and adjustable in height so it can be easily altered to suit the needs of each individual.Stylishly finished and with a Ergonomic Handle, this walking stick has a strong shaft Featuring a non-slip, non-marking rubber ferrule at its base for improved user safety. These ingenious Ergonomic walking sticks extremely strong and robust.How to choose the correct size walking stickThe correct size for your walking stick is the same distance between the crease in your wrist and the floor.SpecificationsSize: 31 - 40" (72 - 102cm)Hand to be used with:RightWeight: 0.99lbs (0.45kg)Wrist Strap: NoFerrule Size: 19mm (3/4")Handle Material: PlasticShaft Material: AluminiumExpress Delivery Available£10.89 with VAT Relief
- Belmont Adjustable Shower Stool - Metal Seat Item Code: MS16176FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Belmont Adjustable Shower StoolFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameSide handles for added safetyHeight adjustable legsNon-marking, non-slip rubber ripsEither Plastic Or Metal SeatSpecificationsDepth: 37 cm (15")Width: 56 cm (22")Height: 57-72 cm (22-28")Seat Height: 49-64 cm (19-25")Seat Width: 44cm (17")Weight of Product: 4.3 kgs (10lbs)Metal Seat Max User Weight: 190 kgs (418lbs)Plastic Seat Max User Weight: 125 kgs (275lbs)Express Delivery Available£41.29 with VAT Relief
- Ambulance Chair - 4 Wheel Item Code: MS27600FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£118.09 with VAT Relief
- Roma - Lightweight Self-Propelling Wheelchair - Right Brake Assembly Item Code: MS19376Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£15.99 with VAT Relief
- Deluxe Silver Lightweight 4 Wheel Rollator Item Code: MS25829FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Deluxe Lightweight Rollator is an ideal choice when needing just a little extra support whilst out and about. At Just 7.9kgs the rollator folds down and is easy to lift into car boot, or hold of a bus, coach or plane. The rollator has adjustable height handles and comfortable hand grips. The brakes are easy to use and are lockable. The Padded seat on the rollator has a removable backrest should that be your preference, but either way the padded seat comes in handy should you just need to rest for a couple of minutes perhaps whilst waiting in line in a queue. The wheels have swivel front castors for maximum manoeuvrability in enclosed spaces making this rollator an ideal choice for use both at home and in the garden, in a care facility, at the shops or supermarket or anywhere about town. Get that added peace of mind whilst out that the rollator will enable you to continue with all your daily activities with just that added bit of support.Features 7.9kgs super lightweight Folds down easily Good travel companion Padded seat Swivel front castors for ease of movementExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £59.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £99.98Save: £39.99
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack - Hand Controller (Jack Key Type) Item Code: MS25646FREE Shipping£82.49 with VAT Relief
- Windsor Gap Self Propelled Shower Chair Item Code: MS13673FREE ShippingWindsor Gap Self Propelled Shower ChairFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameUpholstered padded back rest and seat - Flame retardantComfortable padded gap front seatFlip up padded armrests60cms/24" Mag rear wheelsFlip up footrestRemovable Hygienic pot with lidDimensionsSeat Width - 42cm (17")Seat Depth - TBASeat Height (With Cushion) - 58cm (23")Seat Height (Without Cushion) - N/ABack Height - TBAArmrest Height (From seat) - 25cm (10")Armrest Height (From floor) - TBAOverall Width - 60cm (24")Overall Depth With Foot Rests - 105cm (41")Overall Depth Without Foot Rests - 82cm (32")Overall Height - 115cm (45")Seat To Footrest - TBAWidth between arms - TBAMax Toilet Height - 18.5"Front Wheel Size - TBARear Wheel Size - 60cm (24")SpecificationsTotal Weight - 20KgsMax User Weight - 160Kgs (25.2 Stone)Chassis Type - SteelParking Brake - NoHalf Folding Back - NoAngle Adjustable Back Rest - NoFlip Up Armrests - YesRemoveable Armrests - NoUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoFold Up Foot Plates - YesAngle Adjustable Foot Plates - NoAdjustable Height Foot Rests - NoSwing Away Foot Rests - NoDetachable Foot Rests - NoHeal Strap - NoCalf Strap - NoBowl Supplied - YesWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - YesAssembly Required Using Tools - No£391.69 with VAT Relief
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack Item Code: MS13509FREE ShippingThe Roma Powerpack is designed to be an aide to your wheelchair attendant making those inclines or uneven terrain much easier to navigate. Trips out can often be spoiled or curtailed due to the ground conditions you find when you arrive- the use of our Roma Powerpack will aid to greatly reduce those problems. The pack will fit on a wheelchair with widths of 36-51cms and has twin drive wheels attached for greater traction. Your aide will find the pack easy to operate with hand-controlled levers and a variable speed setting with a reverse function. There is a security key switch and the pack can be remotely charged. Should you require that the chair reverts to a normal wheelchair- no problem! - the powerpack simply removes and you are back with your normal chair. The maximum drive speed of the powerpack is 3.4mph and there is a maximum range of 10 miles. The pack is lightweight and can easily be placed into a car boot along with your wheelchair so that you can get out and about with ease whenever you please! The use of our powerpack can negate the need to purchase a whole new wheelchair- you can simply adapt the one that you have and carry on enjoying many more days out with no concerns about how you will manage the chair! Features Designed to be an aide to wheelchair attendant Attaches to chairs with widths of 36-51cm Revolutionise those days out Easy to operate Easy to charge Easy to transport Specifications Battery Size 1 x 12V 17/20Ah Battery Charger 1.5A Off Board Drive Wheels (puncture proof) 2 x 200mm 8" Maximum Drive Speed 3.4mph (5.5kmph) Maximum Range 10m (16km) Fits Wheelchair Seat Widths 360-510mm (14-20") Total Weight 13.2kg (29lb) Drive Unit Weight 6.4kg (14lb) Battery Weight 6.8kg (15lb)£425.09 with VAT Relief
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack - Charger Item Code: MS22243FREE Shipping£64.39 with VAT Relief
- Mobile Shower Chair with Footrest Item Code: MS16184FREE ShippingMobile Shower Chair with FootrestFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameComfortable patio shell seatFixed ArmrestsSliding footrest2 brake and 2 plain castorsSpecificationsDepth with footrest: 60 - 80 cmWidth: 55cm (22")Height: 90cm (35")Seat Height: 48cm (19")Seat Width: 46cm (18")Seat Depth: 36cm (14")Weight of Product: 6.5 kgs (14lbs)Maximum User Weight; 140 kgs (308lbs)£139.99 with VAT Relief
- Madley Shower Seat - With Legs Item Code: MS13686FREE ShippingFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameWooden slatted seatFolds up when not in useAdjustable legsFixed height wall bracketSpecificationsSeat Width: 33cm (13")Seat Depth: 35cm (14")Seat Height: 47 - 55cm (19 - 22")Back Plate Measurement 30cm x 10cmTotal Weight: 10KgsMax User Weight: 160Kgs ( 25.1 Stone )Chassis Type: SteelWarranty: 12 MonthsManual Supplied: Yes£92.89 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty Bath Board Wth Handles Item Code: MS16412Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Express Delivery Available£32.59 with VAT Relief
- One piece plastic moulded board
- Perforated surface for easy drainage
- Side handle for added safety
- Legs adjust to fit most bath widths
- Hygienic and rust proof
- Roma Denver Plus Scooter Item Code: MS29962FREE ShippingThe Roma Denver Plus Scooter gives a smooth and comfortable ride for all your outings and adventures. This scooter is the ideal companion for shopping trips, outings or just taking a wander to pass a couple of hours. Once you’re on board the Roma Denver Plus Scooter, you’ll understand why it’s received such positive user reviews. The smooth ride is due in part, to the bigger than average wheels, the front wheels measure an impressive 7.5” and the rear wheels are a huge 8.5” it makes for a greater degree of ground clearance and better ability to climb over the obstacles you may encounter on your journey. The Roma Denver Plus Scooter comes with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on the chassis for peace of mind use, day in, day out. Other features of the Roma Denver Plus Scooter include a handy shopping basket, super bright front LED headlight and front and rear shock absorbers to smooth out all the bumps. when not in use the Roma Denver Plus Scooter is easy and fast to dismantle without tools for easy transport and storage. the seat is extremely comfortable and ergonomic and has a swivel adjustable height, so you can tailor to your own requirements. This product comes with Free UK Wide Delivery. Features Bigger wheels, smoother ride – Front wheels 7.5″, Rear wheels 8.5″ More ground clearance, better obstacle climbing Shopping basket. Front LED headlight. Front and Rear Shock Absorbers. Front and Rear Mud Guards. Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage. Anti- tipping wheels at rear. Comfortable swivel adjustable height seat with rear storage pocket. Flip up and width adjustable armrests. Adjustable angle tiller. New Bigger detachable battery pack. Durable rubber foot mat and foot rests.Special Price £899.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £920.79Save: £20.80
- Lift up Moulded Shower Seat (With legs) Item Code: MS13684FREE Shipping£70.39 with VAT Relief
- MRSA Resistant Standard Romachair Item Code: PD90-7FREE ShippingMRSA Resistant RomachairFeaturesA shower chair / commode with anti-microbial coating and components which prevents the growth of MRSA, Listeria, E-Coli and Salmonella. It is available with several accessories consisting of toilet tissue holder, transfer board, oxygen bottle holder, IV pole, rear basket, hand sanitizer holders and hand wipe holders which are coated with the same anti-microbial material as the frame. It is also available in a bariatric model with a user weight capacity of 318kg (50 stone).SpecificationsOverall Height 101cm (40")Overall Width 62cm (25")Overall Depth (foot plate down) 101cm (40")Overall Depth (foot plate up) 720mm (28.5")Seat Pad Height (to ground) 53.5cm (21")Seat Pad Height (to foot plate) 48.5cm (19")Width Between Arms 43cm (17")Width Between Arms (Bariatric) 55cm (21.5")Seat Pad Depth 43cm (17")Armrest Height 24.5cm (9.5")Backrest Height 43cm (17")Backrest Pad Depth 29cm (11.5")Between Rear Frame 39cm (15.5")Clearance Below Seat 45.5cm (18")Clearance Depth 53.5cm (21")Max User Weight 190Kgs (20 stone) (Standard)Product Weight 17kg (37lbs)As low as £308.39 with VAT Relief
- Standard Stationary Shower Chair - Adjustable Height Item Code: MS16180FREE ShippingAdjustable Height Stationary Shower ChairFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameComfortable patio shell seatAdjustable Height LegsFixed armrestsNon marking, non slip rubber tipsSpecificationsDepth 59 cm (23)Width 53 cm (21")Height 75-91 cm (30-36")Seat Height 41-56 cm (16-22)Seat Depth 36 cm (14")Width Between Arms 47 cm (19")Weight of Product 5.5 kgs (12lbs)Maximum User Weight 140 kgs (308lbs)Fixed HeightHeight 75cm (30")Seat height 41cm (16")£74.29 with VAT Relief
- Bexley Heavy Duty Bath Board - Wall Mounted Item Code: MS16440FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£68.69 with VAT Relief
- Standard Self Propelled RMA Wheelchair - 18" Seat Item Code: MS14006FREE ShippingStandard Self-Propelled Wheelchair with Detachable Arms and Swing Away Footrests Features 60 cm /24’’ self-propelling mag punture proof rear wheels. 20 cm /8’’ front solid tyre swivel castors. Upholstered vinyl seat and back – flame retardant. Padded armrests. Swing away detachable footrests, heightadjustable with heel strap. Elevating leg rest optional (AC100). Chromium plated steel. Crash Tested.£192.29 with VAT Relief
- Drop Down Rail – Straight Item Code: MS16460£34.29 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty Commode Chair Item Code: MS17401FREE ShippingHeavy Duty Commode ChairFeaturesChromium plated steelDetachable armrestsRemovable gap fronted moulded polypropylene seatPlastic bowl - removableFlame retardant upholstered over seat and back restPush handle4 brake castors 12.5 cmsSpecificationsSeat Height 55 cm (22")Seat Width 56 cm (22")Seat Dept 46 cm (18")Width 67 cm (26")Height 97.5 cm (38")Depth 60 cm (24")Width Between Arms 55.5 cm (22")Weight of Product 15.4 kgs (34lbs)Maximum User Weight 190 kgs (418lbs)£231.09 with VAT Relief
- Walking Stick Ergonomic Left Handle - Silver (31-40") Item Code: MS16123Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Walking Stick Ergonomic Left Handle - SilverThis Arthritis/Ergonomic Handle Black Walking Stick is light, strong and adjustable in height so it can be easily altered to suit the needs of each individual.Stylishly finished and with a Ergonomic Handle, this walking stick has a strong shaft Featuring a non-slip, non-marking rubber ferrule at its base for improved user safety. These ingenious Ergonomic walking sticks extremely strong and robust.How to choose the correct size walking stickThe correct size for your walking stick is the same distance between the crease in your wrist and the floor.SpecificationsSize: 31 - 40" (72 - 102cm)Hand to be used with: LeftWeight: 0.99lbs (0.45kg)Wrist Strap: NoFerrule Size: 19mm (3/4")Handle Material: PlasticShaft Material: AluminiumExpress Delivery Available£11.99 with VAT Relief
- Belmont Adjustable Shower Stool - Plastic Seat Item Code: MS16841Belmont Adjustable Shower StoolFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameSide handles for added safetyHeight adjustable legsNon-marking, non-slip rubber ripsEither Plastic Or Metal SeatSpecificationsDepth: 37 cm (15")Width: 56 cm (22")Height: 57-72 cm (22-28")Seat Height: 49-64 cm (19-25")Seat Width: 44cm (17")Weight of Product: 4.3 kgs (10lbs)Metal Seat Max User Weight: 190 kgs (418lbs)Plastic Seat Max User Weight: 125 kgs (275lbs)£39.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section