Revitive IX Circulation Booster
Revitive IX Circulation Booster
- The REVITIVE IX is a medical device designed to increase leg circulation.
- It uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to stimulate the muscles in your lower legs and feet to help counteract stasis and help maintain healthy legs.
- By placing your bare feet on each of the footpads, therapeutic electrical impulses stimulate the nerve endings on the soles of your feet.
- This causes the contraction and relaxation of muscles in the lower legs. This action is clinically tested & shown to increase circulation. Use REVITIVE IX daily and feel the difference in yourself. Blood flows around your body as part of the circulatory system.
- Our bodies were designed to be active and so when you walk your leg muscles actively contract and relax, to pump the blood up through the legs and back to the heart.
- Healthy leg circulation is where blood carries carbon dioxide and waste products pumped from your legs through your veins back to the heart and oxygenated blood is returned to the legs. Unfortunately if you are unable to take regular exercise, the leg muscle pumps are less active and blood flow is reduced.
- This can cause blood and fluid to pool in the legs and may cause swelling and discomfort.
- After placing both bare feet on the footpads of the REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster™, increase the intensity level for the feet (levels 1-99) until you feel strong, comfortable, non-painful muscle contraction.
- This feels like a tingling, pins and needles sensation.
- You can control the intensity and duration with the easy-to-use remote control.
- Just 20 to 30-minutes per day is recommended to experience the benefits.
CAN NOT BE USED WITH A PACEMAKER
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section