- Lightweight Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS10762Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £17.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £34.99Save: £17.00
- Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23883FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Electric Mini Pedal Exerciser/ Bike can be your training partner in perhaps recovering from illness when muscles need to be built back up or just to maintain the muscle mass and fitness which you already have.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £59.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £129.98Save: £70.03
- OxyCycle III Deluxe Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS20731FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxycycle III Deluxe Pedal Exerciser is the ideal exercise tool for low impact, low-stress workouts. Highly versatile the Oxycycle III can be used for both upper and lower body and it provides low impact exercise to help increase strength and flexibility as well as improve circulation and mobility.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £349.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £539.99Save: £190.04
- Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27143Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.99 with VAT Relief
- OxyCycle II Powered Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS18983FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxy- Cycle 2 really is an invaluable piece of equipment for passive training. The oxy-cycle 2 can really help to strengthen your arms and legs perhaps after illness or injury or indeed just to maintain your muscle mass and mobility. The exercise is gentle and stress free yet very effective in maintaining mobility. Often as we get older or after illness, mobility can be greatly reduced and the lack of movement really can lead to further complications. Mobility is key and the Oxy- Cycle 2 can provide that in a low stress and impact way thus avoiding further injury. The Oxy-Cycle can help you to tailor the workout to your own pace and capability and will adjust with you as improvement is made. The movement of the limbs on this low impact piece of equipment can also aid blood circulation. The Oxy-Cycle has a light weight compact design, adjustable speed and an LED display showing time, calories burned and RPM Level. There is also an anti-slip mat provided.Features: Passive training Helps strengthen arms and legs Can help to increase circulation Tailor workouts individually Improves mobility after illness or injury Light weight compact design Specifications: 50x46x38 cm 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £219.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £339.99Save: £120.00
- Economy Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS12781Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Enjoy exercising while reading or watching television. This pedal exerciser assists in restoring muscle strength, circulation, co-ordination and fitness. It can be used on the floor to improve the lower body or on a table top as an arm exerciser. Our pedal exerciser is superb quality produced in chrome.It is lightweight with rubber non-slip feet, adjustable pedal stirrups and is easily portable. It incorporates an easy to operate tension adjustment over a large range of resistances allowing the user to utilize a progressive exercise programme.Express Delivery Available£28.29 with VAT Relief
- Home Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS15514This Home Pedal Exerciser is a low impact exercise aid that helps to improve circulation and muscle strength making it perfect for rehabilitation and fitness in the home.Special Price £29.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £39.99Save: £10.04
- Deluxe Home Exercise Bike Item Code: MS31147FREE ShippingUse the included hand grips and non-slip pedals for an upper body, lower body, and cardio workout. The stationary bike’s reinforced frame design and a non-slip base provides a sturdier workout. Track your performance with the built-in LCD monitor. It displays distance, calories burned, and time. Customise your workout and find your desired resistance with the tension knobs. Assembly is required
- HD Steel Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS28153Economical and compact home exerciser. This exerciser helps restore muscle strength, circulation and coordination to the lower and upper extremities. Can be stored easily under a chair or bed. Durable steel frame, non-slip tips.Specifications510 x 400 x 230mm (20 x 15.75 x 9")Note: Requires basic assembly.£34.99 with VAT Relief
- Armchair Exercise Bike / Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27612FREE ShippingToo busy to exercise? Not with this thoughtfully designed piece of fitness training kit. You just place the armchair exerciser on the floor in front of your chair or sofa and pedal your way to better health. And because you’re sitting comfortably this chair exercise bike means you can read, catch up on office work, or watch TV at the same time. For an upper body workout, put the Armchair Exercise Bike on a table or desk and use the pedals as hand cranks. A dial lets you increase the resistance as you become stronger, or adjust it for different people.Durably constructed with a digital monitor to check your progress and stable non-slip feet, it’s suitable for men and women, all levels of fitness, the young and not-so-young. Measures H33xW39xD39cm (including pedals).Sit back and get fit with the Armchair Exercise BikeHelps improve muscle strength, flexibility and range of motion as it enhances circulationMeasure your speed, distance, calories burned and timeDial lets you increase resistance as you become strongerSpecial PriceWas: £59.99Save: £10.00
- Mini-Stepper With LED Display And Training Ropes Item Code: MS23118Mini-Stepper With LED Display And Training RopesFeaturesThe Mini-Stepper is ideal if you are keen to exercise from the comfort of your own home.Using the pedals provides strength training and exercise for the legs, hips and buttocks, while your arms and upperbody muscles can be targeted with the removable latex expander bands (training ropes), featuring comfortable hand grips.Use seated or standing.Compact design for easy storage when not in use.Ideal for Private Exercise at HomeIncludes Soft-Grip Resistance Bands for ArmsOffers Upper and Lower Body WorkoutLCD Screen with Time, Calories and Step CounterStrong, Anti-Slip Pedals and High Quality SpringSpecificationsColour: White/BlueWeight: 7kgDimensions: 370x230x470mmBatteries: 1xAAA (not supplied)Packing: Retail Box
- Economy White Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS23055Exercise your legs from the comfort of your chair! -One of the most compact exercise cycles around. Use from the comfort of your chair to improve circulation, strength and fitness in the legs. Ideal for the elderly as a gentle exerciser, for convalescents to help rebuild strength and movement or even as a starter on a gradual exercise programme. You’ll soon feel the benefits of regular use.Specifications44cm (17”) x 37cm (14”) x 28cm (11”) approx.Note: The rubber feet maybe flat or round.Dowload load the user manual by clicking here.Special Price £11.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £16.66Save: £4.67
- Step It Lower Extremity Exerciser Item Code: MS22723Step It Lower Extremity ExerciserStepIt was innovatively designed to simulate the true walking motion for those unable to exercise for any given time.StepIt promotes the full cycle walking motion including the most important movement for the optimisation of the Calf Muscle Pump’s function, the heel rise motion. Often, the Calf Muscle Pump is referred to as the body’s secondary heart.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section