- Contoured Leg Rest Item Code: MS13127FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Contoured Leg RestFeaturesChromium plated steel frameAdjustable heightIndependent tilt leg adjustmentConcave topFlame retardant upholsteryNon marking non slip rubber feet SpecificationsWidth 51 cm (20")Depth 33 cm (13")Height Adjustable from 40-54 cm (16-21")Weight of Product 6 kgs 13 lbsMaximum User Weight 125 kgs (275 lbs)Express Delivery Available£54.09 with VAT Relief
- Beaumont Leg Rest Item Code: MS21293Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The top of the economical Beaumont Leg Rest has a flat surface, rather than a contoured one as featured on the Welling. The vinyl top of the Beaumont Leg Rest has heat sealed seams for improved hygiene and the frame is finished in a tough epoxy polymer finish. These padded leg rests are manufactured using a fire retardant, easy to clean fabric.Details 101kg (16 stone) Heat sealed seams Fire retardant easy to clean fabric Tough epoxy coated finish Variable height (385mm - 535mm) Variable height Dimensions: 47 x 30 x 6cm
- Flexible Padded leg Rest Item Code: MS10629FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£145.59 with VAT Relief
- Three Way Adjustable Foot Rest Item Code: MS27016Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This height adjustable, versatile leg or footrest offers a choice of three different positions. Highest position elevates the legs to help stimulate circulation and ease tired legs. Can be angled to rest legs comfortably or flattened to a neat footstool for resting thighs and keeping feet warm. Finished with a padded foam cushion and a cosy wool effect cover with attractive mahogany effect wood finish. May vary slightly from illustration. Fabric cover can be removed for washing.
- The Queen Anne High Seat Chair - Foot Rest (Biscuit) Item Code: MS18872FREE Shipping£81.59 with VAT Relief
- Adjustable Padded Leg Rest Item Code: MS10628FREE ShippingPut your feet up and relax with the Comfy Adjustable Footstool.FeaturesFoam padded foot and leg restHeight and angle adjusts to your sitting and leg positionUpholstered in an attractive beige fabric. SpecificationsHeight: 38.7 to 49.5cm (15.5 to 19.5").Cushion: 30 x 40 x 5cm (12 x 16 x 2").Weight 4.3kg.
- Comfort Leg Rest Item Code: MS27015FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Putnam Leg Rest Item Code: MS13568FREE Shipping
- Contoured Leg Rest - With Castors Item Code: MS13128FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£60.89 with VAT Relief
- Three Way Adjustable Foot Rest - Spare Fleece Cover Only Item Code: MS29045Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Shanklin Mobile Footrest Item Code: MS22698FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Beaumont Leg Rest - With Castors Item Code: MS21294FREE ShippingThe top of the economical Beaumont Leg Rest has a flat surface, rather than a contoured one as featured on the Welling. The vinyl top of the Beaumont Leg Rest has heat sealed seams for improved hygiene and the frame is finished in a tough epoxy polymer finish. These padded leg rests are manufactured using a fire retardant, easy to clean fabric.Details101kg (16 stone)Heat sealed seamsFire retardant easy to clean fabricTough epoxy coated finishVariable height (385mm - 535mm)Variable height
- The Queen Anne High Seat Chair - Foot Rest (Crimson) Item Code: MS18869FREE Shipping£79.89 with VAT Relief
- Multi Angle Leg And Foot Rest Item Code: MS22358
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section