- Revitive Medic Circulation Booster Item Code: MS32876FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This all new Revitive Medic Circulation Booster has been specially manufactured to fight leg aches and pains by using EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) in order to increase blood flow through the legs, thus allowing the user to keep an active, mobile lifestyle.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £289.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £349.95Save: £60.00
- Revitive ProHealth Circulation Booster Item Code: MS32875FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Revitive ProHealth Circulation Booster has been designed to use drug-free technologies in order to alleviate pain and swelling in the lower legs.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £299.94Save: £53.99
- Slim Circulation Leg Exerciser Item Code: MS31148FREE ShippingWhether you sit for an extended period of time, or if you have issues with balance, keep your legs moving without placing pressure on your joints. The circulation leg exerciser is designed to promote movement and blood flow in the leg and feet area from the comfort of your. Includes remote control to adjust speed without having to stop. This passive, motorised exerciser gently circulates the feet back and forth in walking like motion. Remote control requires 2 AAA (not included)£112.29 with VAT Relief
- Revitive IX Circulation Booster - Spare Pads (pair) Item Code: MS29640£18.09 with VAT Relief
- Good Ideas Circulation Pro™ Item Code: MS22360FREE ShippingBoost circulation to your feet and lower limbs. Stimulates pressure points on your feet and helps ease painIncreases blood flow to your feet and lower limbs25 modes mimic various massage techniques99 intensity settingsRemote control from the comfort of your chairTENS and infra-red technologyCirculation Pro combines transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and deep heat infra-red treatment. Small electrical pulses are delivered through two large foot pads stimulating contraction of the foot and calf muscles, helping boost blood flow to your feet and lower limbs. The Deluxe model includes four TENS gel pads to allow specific areas to be targeted such as lower back, shoulders, arms and neck. Easy to use with a clear LED control panel and remote control. Mains adaptor. Tested to EU Medical Standards to ensure safety.Also included are 4 FREE T.E.N.S pads which can target specific areas to relieve pain in the lower back, shoulders, arms, neck and buttocks. Good Ideas Circulation Pro™ comes complete with a mains adaptor.£77.19 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section