- Good Ideas Circulation Pro™ Item Code: MS22360FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Boost circulation to your feet and lower limbs. Stimulates pressure points on your feet and helps ease painIncreases blood flow to your feet and lower limbs25 modes mimic various massage techniques99 intensity settingsRemote control from the comfort of your chairTENS and infra-red technologyCirculation Pro combines transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) and deep heat infra-red treatment. Small electrical pulses are delivered through two large foot pads stimulating contraction of the foot and calf muscles, helping boost blood flow to your feet and lower limbs. The Deluxe model includes four TENS gel pads to allow specific areas to be targeted such as lower back, shoulders, arms and neck. Easy to use with a clear LED control panel and remote control. Mains adaptor. Tested to EU Medical Standards to ensure safety.Also included are 4 FREE T.E.N.S pads which can target specific areas to relieve pain in the lower back, shoulders, arms, neck and buttocks. Good Ideas Circulation Pro™ comes complete with a mains adaptor.Express Delivery Available£77.19 with VAT Relief
- Revitive IX Circulation Booster Item Code: MS24828FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Revitive IX Circulation BoosterThe REVITIVE IX is a medical device designed to increase leg circulation.It uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to stimulate the muscles in your lower legs and feet to help counteract stasis and help maintain healthy legs.By placing your bare feet on each of the footpads, therapeutic electrical impulses stimulate the nerve endings on the soles of your feet.This causes the contraction and relaxation of muscles in the lower legs. This action is clinically tested & shown to increase circulation. Use REVITIVE IX daily and feel the difference in yourself. Blood flows around your body as part of the circulatory system.Our bodies were designed to be active and so when you walk your leg muscles actively contract and relax, to pump the blood up through the legs and back to the heart.Healthy leg circulation is where blood carries carbon dioxide and waste products pumped from your legs through your veins back to the heart and oxygenated blood is returned to the legs. Unfortunately if you are unable to take regular exercise, the leg muscle pumps are less active and blood flow is reduced.This can cause blood and fluid to pool in the legs and may cause swelling and discomfort.After placing both bare feet on the footpads of the REVITIVE IX Circulation Booster™, increase the intensity level for the feet (levels 1-99) until you feel strong, comfortable, non-painful muscle contraction.This feels like a tingling, pins and needles sensation.You can control the intensity and duration with the easy-to-use remote control.Just 20 to 30-minutes per day is recommended to experience the benefits. CAN NOT BE USED WITH A PACEMAKERExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £199.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £285.99Save: £86.00
- Slim Circulation Leg Exerciser Item Code: MS31148FREE ShippingWhether you sit for an extended period of time, or if you have issues with balance, keep your legs moving without placing pressure on your joints. The circulation leg exerciser is designed to promote movement and blood flow in the leg and feet area from the comfort of your. Includes remote control to adjust speed without having to stop. This passive, motorised exerciser gently circulates the feet back and forth in walking like motion. Remote control requires 2 AAA (not included)£96.09 with VAT Relief
- Revitive IX Circulation Booster - Spare Pads (pair) Item Code: MS29640£18.09 with VAT Relief
- First Aid Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Item Code: MS25454FREE ShippingHere at The Good Life Guide we feel no medicine cabinet should be without our fingertip pulse oximeter to check your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and your pulse rate.Small, simple to use and reliable, to give you an early warning if your oxygen levels or pulse rate fall to a dangerous level. Just pop onto your finger, press the button and the results are shown on the screen within a few seconds.As used by health professionals and paramedics around the world to monitor Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) including Emphysema, Asthma and Bronchitis.Small, simple to use and reliableGives reading of blood oxygen levels and pulse rateAs used by paramedics and health professionals around the worldCan be used to monitor Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Diseases (COPD) including emphysema, asthma and bronchitis
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section