- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ SOFT-TOP ROCKER BALANCE Item Code: MS10439FREE Shipping
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ DELUXE TURTLE™ THERAPY SYSTEM Item Code: MS10440FREE ShippingIdeal for any clinical program, the Deluxe Turtle is a complete therapy system designed for vestibular stimulation and sensory integration therapy.System Includes-Rocking Turtle Dome -Padded Scooter-T-Stool Attachment-Net Swing with Rope and Ascender-Therapy Record Booklet-Complete Turtle Methods Manual
- TACTILE DISCS Item Code: MS11055FREE ShippingThese tactile discs are designed to challenge a child's sense of touch and recognition. Each set of ten discs contains five small and five large, different structured discs, which are colourco-ordinated and are made from soft rubber. The discs offer numerous playing possibilities ranging from fundamental sensing of structures to blindfold games based on memory and recognition.Small Discs: 110mm diameter Large Discs: 210mm diameter
- Tumble Forms 2 Barrel Crawl/Roll Item Code: MS31220FREE ShippingSpecial Price £389.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £442.89Save: £52.90
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ VESTIBULATOR III Item Code: MS11053FREE ShippingThe Vestibulator III is ideal for all types of Vestibulation Therapy without the concerns of a ceiling-mount suspension system.It combines a compact indoor freestanding frame utilising aU-shaped weighted base for security and stability in all directions. Compatible with all Tumble Forms 2 Vestibulator swing accessories, it accommodates a wide range of therapy modules for vestibular, neurodevelopmental and sensory integration therapy.The system assembles in minutes and includes:-Frame-2 x 271/2kg (60lb) round bar weights-Height adjusters -762mm (30") therapy rope base-2 x oval karabiners-76mm (3") thick floor mat-Frame paddingRequirements-1905 x 1,816mm (75 x 711/2") floor space and2,337mm (92") of height-Works within a 2,348mm (8ft) ceiling space -An additional 457mm (18") of space needs to be allowed to accommodate the rear extension of the base
- SOFT FRAME BUBBLE MIRROR Item Code: MS11060FREE ShippingProvides visual perceptual experiences, reflective learning, and aids sensory-motor integration. 230mm diameter bubbles provide multi-duplication of images that change in shape and size. The 860mm (34") square vinyl foam and acrylic mirror can sit on a table-top or mount on a wall. Mounting hardware not included. Shatterproof.
- Paediatric Steps Item Code: MS11056FREE ShippingPaediatric StepsThese steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance. On one side there are four steps with a depth of 115mm (5.1/2") and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 150mm (57/8").The handrails adjust from 330mm (13") to 750mm (25.1/2")Length 1120cm. Width 940mm (37")£1,200.69 with VAT Relief
- SWITCH LATCH AND TIMERS Item Code: MS11063FREE ShippingSLATs offer three ways for a child or adult to operate a battery-powered device in a rehabilitation or home setting when used with a switch and battery adaptor. Requires 9V battery (not included). Allows battery-powered devices to operate for either 1-60 seconds or 1-60 minutes with a single switch activation for timing activities. The Latch mode allows devices to be turned ?on? with one switch activation and ?off? with a second.Using SLATS can help improve client's visual attention,head control, cognitive ability, play skills and active participation.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section