Paediatric Changing Tables
- Paediatric Changing Table - Electric Item Code: MS10939FREE ShippingWhen dealing with children, their movements can sometimes be unpredictable and when you are carrying our examinations, changing or performing medical procedures a secure base is essential for patient safety and dignity. Our electric operated Paediatric Changing Table makes this much easier and less stressful for the child, the table can quickly be fitted with cot sides for further security and safety. The Paediatric Changing Table is equally at home in the domestic or professional setting and makes patient handling easier and less prone to accidents or strains. The fully retractable wheels make the Paediatric Changing Table easy to move and get into the right position for user preference. Once in place the table is extremely secure and gives a firm platform for any processes. The bright, uplifting colours on the Paediatric Changing Table mean that it’s seen as fun for kids and far less imposing than ordinary hospital equipment. The electric model comes with a hand switch control for easy operation when in use. The Paediatric Changing Table comes with a 2-year guarantee for total peace of mind and it’s also Free UK Wide Delivery. Please note that this is a special-order item and therefore delivery may take between 2-3 weeks. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Safe and secure in position Allows for easier procedures Time saving convenience Easy to assemble and move position Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg) Note: This is a special order item and takes 2-3 weeks for deliverySpecial Price £1,059.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £347.74
- Electric Paediatric Couch Item Code: MS30036FREE ShippingThis paediatric two section couch is brightly coloured making it fun for children and aiding compliance.High quality 2 section universal couchTwin lift designHand control operation on electric modelPositive/negative head section from 20° to +90°Mobile hoist clearance 16cmBreathing hole and plugHeight adjustment 50 - 92cmPadded cost sides as standardUpholstery: Length 188cm (74") Width 65cm (25")Maximum user weight: 260kg/41¾st£1,558.79 with VAT Relief
- Changing Table Item Code: PG46-2FREE ShippingChanging TableConstructed of steel tubing and covered with woven polyester, this table is both durable and hygienic. The covering resists stains and is easily cleaned using common household cleaners. The table can be attached to a wall and folded out of the way when not in use. When in use, the legs lock securely in place. Can also serve as a shower stretcher.Available in two sizes Large or SmallLength Large - 1900mm (743/4") Length Small - 1500mm (59")Width - 700mm (271/2")High - 900mm (351/2")As low as
- Paediatric Changing Table - Hydraulic Item Code: MS12842FREE ShippingOur Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table makes the experience of care or medical examination or procedures much easier and less stressful for children. The brightly coloured Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table gives you excellent support and working space whilst being exceptionally comfortable for the child. For additional safety and support the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table can easily be fitted with cot sides to alleviate any possibility for slips or falls during care. The fully retractable wheels on this model make it very easy to manoeuvre into position so you can move it to anywhere you need to work with ease and comfort. The Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table is equally suitable for the domestic use or for clinical or medical professional care scenarios. The table has been designed with an ergonomic to appeal to children and making the association with fun and play due to its bright colouring that works well in any childcare décor scheme. the strong and durable construction of the Hydraulic Paediatric Changing Table means it will give many years of trouble-free performance, even in daily use. 2 Year manufacturer guarantee. It comes with Free UK Wide delivery. Please be aware that this is a special-order item, so has a 2 - 3-week delivery schedule. Features Strong and secure support Child friendly design and colour Lightweight and easy operation Strong hydraulic mechanism Makes medical and care procedures easier This paediatric table can be fitted with cot sides for patient safaty and has excellent manoeurability due to retractable wheels. It is also brightly coloured making it more fun for children and aiding compliance. It is strong and robust and has a two year guarantee. Specifications Hand switch control on electric model Retractable wheels 16cm clearance for mobile hoist Table Length 1500mm Table Width 700mm Overall width inc cot sides - 850mm Overall length (when down) - 182cm Height adjustable from 500 to 920mm Max User Weight 28st (180kg)Special Price £1,039.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,407.69Save: £367.74
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section