- Sissel Fit Dome Sport Item Code: PG31773FREE Shipping
The Sissel Fit Dome Sport is a multi-use, value-for-money piece of fitness equipment that is perfect for a range of exercises from balance, strength and cardio exercises to support a round, target-orientated, complete body workout.Was:From Special Price £99.95 with VAT Relief£126.66Save:£26.71
- Jamar Smart Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS27558FREE ShippingJamar® Smart Hand DynamometerIntroducing the first electronic hand dynamometer that works seamlessly and wirelessly with a mobile app. Download the free Jamar Smart app, and you'll be able to control your Jamar® Smart Hand Dynamometer from your iPad tablet (iPad Air, iPad Mini or original iPad version 3 or later). The app is designed to expedite and enhance patient evaluations allowing results to be quickly repeated, edited, and saved. The free app includes the standard hand grip test, and features:Ability to set number of reps from 1 to 5Determine hand(s) to test and which one to start withRecord the grip position on the JamarEasily accept or redo any trialInstantly displays results to 1/10th of a poundCalculates average, standard deviation and coefficient of variationCompares results to norms based on patient's gender and ageFor a nominal fee, you can download the fully-featured app, which includes:Optional patient name and/or ID, gender and age storageSave test history and quickly create a new test with the same parametersAdditional tests: Rapid Exchange, 5 Position Grip and Sustained GripResults for 5-Position and Sustained Grip also display as a real-time graph for easier interpretation of resultsExport results as a PDF fileFor both the Jamar Smart and Jamar Plus+ we've replaced the hydraulic system found in other dynamometers with a circuit board and electronic load sensors. This technological advancement gives you a more accurate tool to measure hand strength in clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. We also increased the durability of the dynamometer by eliminating all internal moving parts, and encasing the electronics in a sturdy aluminium body with a scratch-resistant UV coating. The readout displays isometric grip force from 0–200 lbs (90 kg). Requires two AAA batteries (included).Comes in a reusable storage container.
- Pneumatic Squeeze Dynamometer Item Code: MS10889FREE ShippingFor measuring hand strength, even where grasping power has been severely impaired or other disabilities inhibit gripping effort. It is lightweight and should be used when accuracy and repeatability are required. Maximum reading remains until reset. The smallest bulb may be used for children and to test pinching function of intrinsic muscles. Scale is calibrated in an international unit of energy (bars). Includes carrying case with instructionsBulb contains natural rubber latex
- Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13615FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer is a truly indispensable medical device that is used to measure grip strength, perfect for use by PTs, OTs, and CHTs to track a patient’s grip progression.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £485.89Save: £65.94
- Jamar Smedley Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS10888FREE Shipping
- Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge Item Code: MS10255FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Unlike conventional pinch gauges, the Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge's unique design frees the client to perform a true pinch pattern because the therapist, not the client, supports the weight of the gauge. A highly accurate pinch force measurement, devoid of artifact, is the result. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 20kg (45lbs). Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty.
- Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit Item Code: MS13613FREE ShippingAll the basics for hand and finger evaluation, in one convenient package. Comes in a convenient storage/carrying case with individual compartments for each instrument.The Kit includes one each of th following:Jamar Hydraulic Hand DynamometerIn today's health care environment, accurate and objective data is required for reimbursable rehabilitation services, making the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer an indispensable tool. Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Virtually leak proof hydraulics and isometric design ensure accurate, reproducible results and years of reliable service.Built to last, a shock resistant rubber cap protects the stainless steel gauge and a wrist strap prevents accidental damage if dropped. Unit comes with carrying/storage case andcomplete instructions. One year warranty. The warranty does not cover calibration.The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer combines precision with convenient features:Dual scale readout displays isometric grip force from 0 to 90kg (0 to 200lbs)Peak hold needle automatically retains the highest reading until reset.Handle easily adjusts to five grip positions, from 35 to 87mm (13/8 to 33/8"), in 13mm (1/2") increments.Note: At minimum, an annual calibration and tune up is recommended to ensure long term accuracy of the unit.Jamar Hydraulic Pinch GaugeUnlike conventional pinch gauges, the Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge's unique design frees the client to perform a true pinch pattern because the therapist, not the client, supports the weight of the gauge. A highly accurate pinch force measurement, devoid of artifact, is the result. Red indicator needle remains at maximum reading until reset. Measures pinch force to 20kg (45lbs). Includes instructions, handy carrying case and one-year warranty.Jamar 140mm (5.1/2") Steel Finger GoniometerJamar Finger Goniometer, helps to provide accurate & precise finger motion measurements.
- Jamar Norms Wall Chart Item Code: MS13614Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This handy wall chart is a great addition to any clinic. Large print displays the normative grip strength data for individuals from 6 to 75+ years old as collected by Virgil Mathiowetz, et al. using a Jamar Hand Dynamometer. Instructions for proper testing procedures are also included. Laminated, high quality, heavy paper with metal grommets in each top corner assures many years of use from this chart.Measures 46 x 61cm (18 x 24").
- Dynatest™ Item Code: MS10253FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Dynatest™The Dynatest is used to determine exact muscle strength in the hands in rheumatic disorders and after sport injuries.Health firmly under control! The dynatest® is used to determine exact muscle strength in the hands in rheumatic disorders and after sport injuries and to carry out effective training. The conveniently sized dynamometer is very sturdy and excellently suited for frequent use in office practices and hospitals. Movement therapy is ideally supported by exercises using the yellow softballs.SpecificationsAttractive case made of sturdy plastic.Easy-to-read scale from 0 to 1.0 bar.Latex-free black bulb for strength measurements.Chrome-plated non-ageing precision air-release valve.High quality durable measuring element.Five yellow softballs for therapeutic exercises.Instructions for use include exercises for effective movement therapy.Practical table pad for documenting measurement results.
- B & L Pinch Gauge (0 - 13.6Kg) Item Code: MS13629FREE ShippingPrecision gauges are the recognised standards for measuring isometric tip, key and palmar pinch strength. The 4.5kg and 13.6kg gauges are easier to read when measuring weak hands. The 27kg gauge is ideal for work hardening programs.Pinch jaws are approximately 22mm wide and 19mm thick.Pinch strength norms for adults included.Gauge and case sold separately.Note: The gauges do NOT come with a case this must be ordered as well as the gauge if you require one.
- Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer Item Code: MS13610FREE Shipping
The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer is a portable device that accurately measures grip strength and hand function in clinical and research settings.Special PriceWas: £411.98Save: £57.04