Leg & Foot Rests
- Aidapt Leg Memory Form Pillow - White (11.5x8x3.5") Item Code: MS23037Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Features The ergonomically-designed Memory Foam Leg Pillow can help to provide support to stiff or sore legs or painful knees It is ideal for use in a bed or flat surface and is constructed from memory foam with a washable, removable velour cover. High density foam for support and comfort Ergonomically-designed shape Ideal for use in bed or flat surfaces Supports swollen legs and can help to improve circulation Removable cover for washingExpress Delivery Available
- Adjustable Padded Leg Rest Item Code: MS10628Put your feet up and relax with the Comfy Adjustable Footstool.FeaturesFoam padded foot and leg restHeight and angle adjusts to your sitting and leg positionUpholstered in an attractive beige fabric. SpecificationsHeight: 38.7 to 49.5cm (15.5 to 19.5").Cushion: 30 x 40 x 5cm (12 x 16 x 2").Weight 4.3kg.
- Poz 'In' Form Pressure Relief Heel Cushion - Grey (19x12x4.75") Item Code: MS24541This cushion contributes to shift the pressure points from the high-risk heel area tolow-risk zones (calves and knees). The heel is completely off the mattress and the weight of the lower leg is distributed evenly across the cushion. It holds the ankles in proper position and leads to a better blood circulation. Its size allows pressure relief on the Achilles’ heel.£29.09 with VAT Relief
- Blissfull Padded Leg Rest Item Code: MS25726Blissfull Padded Leg RestRelax in blissful comfort as your tired, weary legs sink into the sumptuously padded upholstery of this sturdy leg rest.Perfect after a hectic shopping expedition or a hard day at work.Great when watching TV, reading or just putting your feet up with a nice cup of tea!Stylish black finish co-ordinates with most colour schemes.Easy home assembly.
- Poz` In` Form Heel Cushion 85cm x 25cm Item Code: MS24536FREE Shipping£100.89 with VAT Relief
- Poz` In` Form Universal Cushion (16x6") Item Code: MS24523Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Thanks to the three sizes, the universal cushion can be used in many different ways. In lying down the 55 x 40 cm size can be used for the knee flexion and a moderate hip abduction. The smaller cushions help to hold the patient in optimal positioning thus reducing bedsore risks and abnormal postures.Express Delivery Available£39.59 with VAT Relief
- Poz` In` Form Universal Cushion 55cm x 40cm Item Code: MS24522FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Poz` In` Form Universal cushion 55cm x 40cmThanks to the three sizes, the universal cushion can be used in many different ways.In lying down the 55 x 40 cm size can be used for the knee flexion and a moderate hip abduction.The smaller cushions help to hold the patient in optimal positioning thus reducing bedsore risks and abnormal postures.Size55cm x 40cmExpress Delivery Available£43.09 with VAT Relief
- Poz `In Form Half Ring Cushion Item Code: MS24519£38.79 with VAT Relief
- Poz 'In' Form Cylindrical Cushion - Grey (29.5x7") Item Code: MS24517FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£66.09 with VAT Relief
- Carisbrooke Static Footrest Item Code: MS22699FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£109.49 with VAT Relief
- Tuffet Leg Rest Item Code: MS10627FREE ShippingThe Tuffet Leg Rest is a modern, stylish and highly versatile leg rest that both allows the user to vary the way their legs are supported and features a built in pressure control valve so the user can easily adjust the firmness depending on their individual requirements.Special PriceWas: £103.49Save: £24.54
- Flexible Padded leg Rest Item Code: MS10629FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£145.59 with VAT Relief
- Contoured Leg Rest - With Castors Item Code: MS13128FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£60.89 with VAT Relief
- Contoured Leg Rest Item Code: MS13127FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Contoured Leg RestFeaturesChromium plated steel frameAdjustable heightIndependent tilt leg adjustmentConcave topFlame retardant upholsteryNon marking non slip rubber feet SpecificationsWidth 51 cm (20")Depth 33 cm (13")Height Adjustable from 40-54 cm (16-21")Weight of Product 6 kgs 13 lbsMaximum User Weight 125 kgs (275 lbs)Express Delivery Available£54.09 with VAT Relief
- Active Living Contoured Memory Foam Velour Cover Leg Pillow - White (9.5x5.5x10") Item Code: MS24887
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section