Leg & Foot Rests
- Aidapt Leg Memory Form Pillow - White (11.5x8x3.5") Item Code: MS23037Features The ergonomically-designed Memory Foam Leg Pillow can help to provide support to stiff or sore legs or painful knees It is ideal for use in a bed or flat surface and is constructed from memory foam with a washable, removable velour cover. High density foam for support and comfort Ergonomically-designed shape Ideal for use in bed or flat surfaces Supports swollen legs and can help to improve circulation Removable cover for washingSpecial PriceWas: £7.69Save: £1.15Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Poz 'In' Form Pressure Relief Heel Cushion - Grey (19x12x4.75") Item Code: MS24541This cushion contributes to shift the pressure points from the high-risk heel area tolow-risk zones (calves and knees). The heel is completely off the mattress and the weight of the lower leg is distributed evenly across the cushion. It holds the ankles in proper position and leads to a better blood circulation. Its size allows pressure relief on the Achilles’ heel.Special Price £21.33 with VAT Relief
Was: £25.09Save: £3.76Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Flexible Padded leg Rest Item Code: MS10629FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £123.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £145.59Save: £21.84Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Contoured Leg Rest - With Castors Item Code: MS13128FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £51.76 with VAT Relief
Was: £60.89Save: £9.13Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Contoured Leg Rest Item Code: MS13127FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Contoured Leg RestFeaturesChromium plated steel frameAdjustable heightIndependent tilt leg adjustmentConcave topFlame retardant upholsteryNon marking non slip rubber feet SpecificationsWidth 51 cm (20")Depth 33 cm (13")Height Adjustable from 40-54 cm (16-21")Weight of Product 6 kgs 13 lbsMaximum User Weight 125 kgs (275 lbs)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £45.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £54.09Save: £8.11Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Adjustable Padded Leg Rest Item Code: MS10628FREE ShippingPut your feet up and relax with the Comfy Adjustable Footstool.FeaturesFoam padded foot and leg restHeight and angle adjusts to your sitting and leg positionUpholstered in an attractive beige fabric. SpecificationsHeight: 38.7 to 49.5cm (15.5 to 19.5").Cushion: 30 x 40 x 5cm (12 x 16 x 2").Weight 4.3kg.Special PriceWas: £54.79Save: £8.22Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Poz` In` Form Universal Cushion (16x6") Item Code: MS24523FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Thanks to the three sizes, the universal cushion can be used in many different ways. In lying down the 55 x 40 cm size can be used for the knee flexion and a moderate hip abduction. The smaller cushions help to hold the patient in optimal positioning thus reducing bedsore risks and abnormal postures.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £33.65 with VAT Relief
Was: £39.59Save: £5.94Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Poz `In Form Half Ring Cushion Item Code: MS24519FREE ShippingSpecial Price £32.97 with VAT Relief
Was: £38.79Save: £5.82Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Poz 'In' Form Cylindrical Cushion - Grey (29.5x7") Item Code: MS24517FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £56.18 with VAT Relief
Was: £66.09Save: £9.91Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Carisbrooke Static Footrest Item Code: MS22699FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £93.07 with VAT Relief
Was: £109.49Save: £16.42Offer ends 2019-09-30
- TUFFET™ LEG REST Item Code: MS10627FREE ShippingIdeal for those who spend long periods of time seated.This lightweight leg rest positions the legs in a slight bent position which helps to alleviate back and knee discomfort.The knees can be placed in a bent or extended position depending on the position of the rest. As a footrest, it is a comfortable way for readjusting the seating position of the user to reduce the risk of pressure sores and possible back pain.The surface is made from a soft, durable plastic that can be adjusted for firmness by releasing air from the air valve.Can be cleaned with a damp cloth.Size: 508 x 380 x 127mm (20 x 15 x 5"). Weight 2.7kg.Special PriceWas: £103.49Save: £15.53Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Poz` In` Form Heel Cushion 85cm x 25cm Item Code: MS24536FREE ShippingSpecial Price £85.76 with VAT Relief
Was: £100.89Save: £15.13Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Leg Support Item Code: MS24957Special PriceWas: £11.99Save: £1.80Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Poz` In` Form Universal Cushion 55cm x 40cm Item Code: MS24522FREE ShippingPoz` In` Form Universal cushion 55cm x 40cmThanks to the three sizes, the universal cushion can be used in many different ways.In lying down the 55 x 40 cm size can be used for the knee flexion and a moderate hip abduction.The smaller cushions help to hold the patient in optimal positioning thus reducing bedsore risks and abnormal postures.Size55cm x 40cmSpecial Price £56.18 with VAT Relief
Was: £66.09Save: £9.91Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Active Living Contoured Memory Foam Velour Cover Leg Pillow - White (9.5x5.5x10") Item Code: MS24887Special PriceWas: £9.68Save: £1.45Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Extra Wide Flexible Padded Leg Rest Item Code: MS10630FREE ShippingExtra Wide Flexible Padded Leg RestSimilar to the above flexible leg rest (AA4218H), but designed to support the lower legs and feet. With an extra wide soft cushion area and adjustable in height for added comfort.Height adjustable between 400 to 525mm (16 to 21").Cushion size: 400 x 600mm (16 x 24"). Weight 3.7kg.Special PriceWas: £160.99Save: £24.14Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Blissfull Padded Leg Rest Item Code: MS25726Blissfull Padded Leg RestRelax in blissful comfort as your tired, weary legs sink into the sumptuously padded upholstery of this sturdy leg rest.Perfect after a hectic shopping expedition or a hard day at work.Great when watching TV, reading or just putting your feet up with a nice cup of tea!Stylish black finish co-ordinates with most colour schemes.Easy home assembly.Special PriceWas: £17.89Save: £2.69Offer ends 2019-09-30
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section