Ring & Donut Cushions
- Donut Cushion Item Code: MS24140Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Donut Cushion is manufactured using high quality Memory Foam to ensure it moulds to the user’s shape, thus helping to reduce pressure and increase comfort when sitting.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £17.29Save: £4.34
- Inflatable Ring Cushion Item Code: MS26391Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Inflatable Ring Cushion has been designed to alleviate pressure when sitting by distributing the user's weight more evenly and encouraging a healthier posture.
- Poz` In` Form Occiput Pressure Relief Cushion 50cm x 40cm x 9cm Item Code: MS24542FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£107.79 with VAT Relief
- Putnams Sero Pressure Round cut-out Convoluted Stockinette Cover Ring Cushion - Black (17x3") Item Code: MS23921Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The circular cut out in the middle means that the pressure and weight of the user is redistributed away from this sensitive region and spread over the remaining contact seating area. The Orthopaedic Putnam foam used in this product is of high quality meaning that it will offer long lasting performance and comfort. The ripple foam is designed to give the effect of a softer top with a supportive base so will feel comfortable and soft on top with a supportive base.
- Economy Rubber Ring Cushion Item Code: MS10597Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Harley Original Ring Cushion - White (17.5x.3") Item Code: MS21281Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Harley Designer Ring Cushion - White (17x4") Item Code: MS15485FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
A fantastic product - moulded visco elastic memory foam has revolutionised this concept offering increased comfort and pressure relief Sitting for lengthy periods on a ring cushion is not recommended as it can interfere with the blood flow to the area. The Designer Ring however allows the user to sit for longer periods as visco elastic foam conforms to the body and literally ‘moulds as you move’.
- Foam Ring Cushion Item Code: MS10596Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Foam Ring Cushion represents exceptional value for money and has been manufactured from top quality foam to provide the user with an extremely comfortable and firm seat.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £18.95Save: £6.00
- Inflatable Rubber Ring - 18 Inch (45cm) Item Code: MS11876Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Inflatable Rubber RingThe inflatable rubber ring cushion is ideal for providing increased comfort whilst sitting. The cushion moulds itself to the body contours and can assist in preventing or relieving pressure sores and coccyx problems. The ring can be inflated easily by mouth at anytime and is easily wiped clean.An excellent pressure relief cushion ideal for use in the home or when travelling in a car or coach to smooth out the pressure stress encountered during the journey.It deflates easily when not required reducing storage space.It is available in two sizes, either16" (40cm) diameter18" (45cm) diameter.Inner hole is diameter is 16cm (6.25")
- Inflatable Rubber Ring - 16 Inch (40cm) Item Code: MS11789Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The inflatable rubber ring cushion is ideal for providing increased comfort whilst sitting. The cushion moulds itself to the body contours and can assist in preventing or relieving pressure sores and coccyx problems. The ring can be inflated easily by mouth at anytime and is easily wiped clean. An excellent pressure relief cushion ideal for use in the home or when travelling in a car or coach to smooth out the pressure stress encountered during the journey.It deflates easily when not required reducing storage space.16" (40cm) diameterInner hole is diameter is 16cm (6.25")
- Thorpe Mill Round cut-out Fibre Filled Cotton Cover Commode Cushion - Blue (16x4") Item Code: MS17758Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Pressure Relief Turning Cushions Item Code: MS16531Provides easy rotation in 360°Donut Shape form cushion fits the hip to reduce the pressure when sitting. Distributes weight evenly and help maintain the correct pose when sitting. Includes a washable cover and non slip sheetDimensions: Overall Diameter: 40cm Indentation Diameter: 13.5cm Weight: 1.8kg Max User Weight: 125kg£24.09 with VAT Relief
- Drive Devilbis Standard Foam Oval Cushion - Blue (17x12.5x3.5") Item Code: MS25218Extremely hard wearing Oval donut shaped supportive foam Removable cover for easy cleaning Durable, lightweight and easy to transport Oval donut shaped supportive foam Removable cover for easy cleaning Provides additional comfort when seated for long periods of time Durable, lightweight and easy to transport Durable, lightweight and easy to transport It’s oval design has a large central recess to reduce the risk of creating pressure points on the user
- Active Living Smooth Memory Foam Ring Cushion - Blue (15x3.25") Item Code: MS24905Features A memory foam seat cushion that can help to reduce the pressure of prolonged sitting giving maximum support and comfort. The round contoured shape gives increased comfort and pressure relief and adapts to the users position and shape. Supplied with a soft velour cover that can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Inflatable Pressure Relief Ring Cushion Item Code: MS24708This donut-shaped Inflatable Pressure Relief Ring Cushion reduces the pressure when sitting by helping to distribute weight evenly and assisting the user to maintain the correct posture. A soft, fitted cushion cover is provided. The Inflatable Pressure Relief Ring Cushion is easy to inflate and deflate so it can quickly be folded flat for storage or travel.Inflatable cushion ideal for travelEncourages better postureRelieves pressure and provides comfortColour: Blue/GreyIndentation Diameter (mm): 150Maximum User Weight (kg): 120Net weight (kg): 0.103Overall Diameter (mm): 400
- Putnams Ring Cushion - Stockette Cover Only (Black) Item Code: MS24590£10.79 with VAT Relief
- Putnams Memory Foam Ring Cushion - Black (17.5x4.5") Item Code: MS23923FREE ShippingThe Memory Foam Ring Cushion is moulded from superior quality Putnam Foam which offers exceptional comfort and long lasting support. The shape and design of the ring means that pressure and weight is redistributed away from the inner region to the rest of the seating contact area. Memory foam is well known for its pressure relieving qualities and will mould to the user for a feel of luxury and comfort. It can help users who suffer from: Haemorrhoids Post-natal pain Hip bursitis Prostate discomfort Post-operative pain Pregnancy discomfort Anal pain And main other conditions relating to this sensitive area The Memory Foam Ring Cushion comes with a free removable zipped cover.
- Putnams Stockinette Cover Ring Cushion - Black (17x3") Item Code: MS23922This ring cushion is designed to relieve the pressure and discomfort of the sensitive inner region and redistribute it to the remaining seating contact area. The ring is made from luxury Putnam Specialist Injection Moulded foam which is supportive and comfortable and will outperform many similar products on the market and offer Putnam satisfaction long past the 2 year warranty. The ring cushion is moulded to offer its rounded shape and smooth finish; it comes with a removable zipped fitted cover as standard. Haemorrhoids Post-natal pain Hip bursitis Prostate discomfort Post-operative pain Pregnancy discomfort Anal pain And main other conditions relating to this sensitive area£35.69 with VAT Relief
- Harley Round cut-out Convoluted Fleece Cover Ring Cushion - Tartan (16x3") Item Code: MS15545Nodular Ring CushionPost operative trauma, and haemorrhoids are just two of the conditions making sitting a painful experience.Nodular shaped polyurethane foam allows air to circulate freelyTakes pressure away from endangered areasComplete with its own discreet coverTartan cover supplied as standard other availableNodular Ring Cushion 40cm (16") x 8cm (3.25)Centre hole 16cm (6.5")Depth of cushion 8cm
- Sissel Towelling Cover Ring Cushion - White (17x19") Item Code: MS21806FREE ShippingSissel Sit Ring Cushion Treatment and prophylaxis of decubiti. For all adults who suffer from obstructed sitting after surgeries of the perineum or after pregnancy. Made in Sweden from highly stable, CFC free polyurethane foam, environment-friendly. Maintains its shape, hypo-allergic and flame-resistant. Comes complete with 100% cotton terry cover, removable for machine washing.
- Suede Effect Inflatable PVC Ring Item Code: MS17572
- Kozee Komforts Round cut-out Convoluted Harmony Cover Ring Cushion - Blue (17x3") Item Code: MS14571£28.89 with VAT Relief
- Kozee Komforts Round cut-out Convoluted Harmony Cover Ring Cushion - Blue (18x15x3") Item Code: MS14573The innovative "Napoleon Range" of high comfort and high quality cushions - designed to assist in providing pressure relief to the "Boney - Parts" of the lower back. Kozee Komforts "Napoleon Range" of cushions all have a fitted, breathable Terry fabric cover with natural skin shear and friction reducing properties. The cover is removable and can be machine washed at 40.£23.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section