- Long Handled Shoehorn Item Code: MS13466Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Ideal for those with limited mobility this long handled shoe horn gives excellent reach and is perfect for use at the heel, helping to guide your feet into your shoes with ease.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.30Save: £2.54
- Long Handled Plastic Shoe Horn Item Code: MS18896Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Long Handled Shoe Horn represents exceptional value for money and is made from durable and strong plastic to provide a long reach shoe horn that is ideal for helping to guide the users feet into their shoes.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.99Save: £2.04
- Deluxe Shoe Horn - Blue Item Code: MS14579Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This plastic, one-piece shoe horn, has a smooth contoured finish to assist in easing footwear on and off with minimum bending and effort.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £3.38Save: £0.43
- Luxury Long Shoe Horn Item Code: MS16562Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Luxury Long Shoe Horn has a metal chrome finish shoe horn and is designed to help put shoes on without bending.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.75Save: £1.80
- Metal Shoe Horn Item Code: MS26599Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Metal Shoe Horn has a smooth finish to assist in easing footwear on and off with minimum bending and effort.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £6.29Save: £1.54
- Long Handled Plastic Shoe Horn - Extra Long Item Code: MS21455Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Extra Long Long Handled Plastic Shoe Horn has a smooth finish that ensures it will not ladder stockings or snag socks.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £5.95Save: £1.50
- Good Grips Shoehorn - 18 Inch Item Code: MS18022Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Good Grips Shoehorn offers an extended reach and a secure, cushioned grip. The unique, built-up handle is made of a latex-free, rubber-like material.
- Deluxe Shoe Horn With Looped Hanger - Yellow Item Code: MS14578Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Mobility Smart Plastic Shoe Horn 43cm (Blue) Item Code: MS12629Plastic Shoe HornA sturdy shoe horn with a smooth finish, which will not ladder stockings or sang socks.SpecificationsSize (17" / 43cm)One-piece shoe horn assists in easing on footwear from either a standing or sitting position.The hooked handle has a hole for ease of use and storageAn essential everyday dressing aid for those experiencing mobility and bending difficulties.Note: Colours may vary.Special PriceWas: £6.00Save: £3.05
- Shoe Aid Item Code: MS24918
- Skizmo Ultimate Shoe & Boot Remover Item Code: MS18939Skizmo Ultimate Shoe & Boot Remover"SKIZMO" the ultimate shoe and boot remover. Ideal if you suffer from back problems, no more twisting and straining, or trying to find somewhere to sit simply stand on the Skizmo and remove your footwear one at a time. Ideal for Boots, Wellies, or shoes. Made from tuff black 100% Re-cyclable ABS.5%£30.19 with VAT Relief
- Good Grips Shoehorn - 30" Item Code: MS18024Good Grips Shoehorn - 30"This shoehorn offers an extended reach and a secure, cushioned grip. The built-up handle is made of a latex free, rubber-like material and features flexible ribbing that adapts to any grip. People who have limited mobility and difficulty bending over will appreciate the extra-long design. The textured surface prevents the foot from sticking to the shoehorn, helping it slide easily into the shoe. Handle diameter: 38mm (1.1/2")Length: 76cm (30")
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section