Items 1-40 of 57
- Invacare - Glideabout Wheeled Commode (4 Brakes) Item Code: MS23779FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Manoeuvring wheeled commodes in tight areas can be tricky. That’s why the Invacare Glideabout Wheeled Commode comes with a space-saving push bar for optimal positioning over the toilet, plus four braked castors to make getting around effortless. The armrests and footrests also both swing away for easy access and simple transfers for users and carers. The Invacare Glideabout is an attendant-controlled wheeled commode chair perfect for home, residential or hospital settings. Made with strong, robust, powder-coated steel, it’s hygienic and easy to clean and the padded seat and armrests provide comfort and stability for you when being transferred.The leg rests and footrests offer excellent support, while manoeuvrability is assured thanks to the space-saving push bar and four braked castors. These allow for effortless pushing and moving. An integrated toilet pan holder is included as standard.The width of the commode seat is 450mm and it’s also 450mm deep. The seat height is 480mm and it has a total width of 575 mms and a total height of 945mms. It’s a relatively light wheeled commode, at 14kgs (2.2 stones) and it can support a maximum user weight of 135kgs (22 stones).FeaturesRobust powder-coated steelHigh corrosion protection Simple to clean and maintain Braked castors for safety Integrated toilet-pan holderPadded seat for comfortSpecificationsSeat Width: 450mmSeat Depth: 450mmSeat Height: 480mmTotal Width: 575mmTotal Depth: 810mmTotal Height: 945mmDepth Without Footrests: 545mmFootplate Depth: 155mmHeight to armrest (from floor): 755mmFootrests to seat length: 345-460mmOver Toilet Clearance: 420mmFloor to cover plate: 525mmWidth between arms: 470mmCastors: 5" (127mm)Weight: 14KgsMax User Weight: 135Kgs (22St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £94.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £139.95Save: £45.00
- The Smart Mobile Commode Item Code: MS29464FREE ShippingThe Smart Mobile Commode has four braked castors, removable arms and swing-away, lift off footrests. It has a comfortable overseat and the large, round pot has a lid to prevent spillage. The backrest can be easily removed (if necessary) for positioning over a toilet. Specifications Maximum user weight: 190kg (30st) Seat height: 480mm (19″) Width between arms 435mm (17″) Overall height 940mm (37″) Castors 130mm (5″) diameter. Overall width 54cm Depth 56cm without footrests add 26cm with footrests£109.79 with VAT Relief
- Mobile Commode with Detachable Backrest Item Code: MS16334FREE ShippingThis attractive and modern Mobile Commode Chair is fitted with a detachable backrest and boasts a compact design to ensure it can be easily store away when not in use or for where space is at a premium.£124.95 with VAT Relief
- Self Propelled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS27577FREE ShippingThis Self Propelled Shower Commode Chair features a beautiful, lightweight, silver painted aluminium frame which is rust free to ensure years of reliable service.Special Price £339.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £419.69Save: £79.74
- Bath Mobile Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS31323FREE ShippingPerfect for use in all care environments the Bath Mobile's reinforced lightweight plastic frame and stainless steel components provide a lifetime rust resistant guarantee and ensure it can be cleaned with ease.Special Price £284.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £332.09Save: £47.14
- Days Chrome Plated Commode Item Code: MS29482FREE ShippingSturdy chrome plated steel commode for safety and security. Both of the comfortable moulded armrests can be dropped down for side transfers. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The comfy backrest is removable to save space and make the chair more compact for storage. Supplied with removable footrests and a round bowl. Specifications Max User Weight: 189kg (29st) Depth: 57cm (22.5") Overall height: 95cm (34.5") Height floor to arm: 74cm (29.5") Height seat to arm: 22cm (8.5") Seat Depth: 45cm (17.75") Overall width: 52cm (20.5") Seat width: 43cm (17")£165.79 with VAT Relief
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests (Square Bowl) Item Code: MS28173FREE ShippingChrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests (Square Bowl)This commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")£108.59 with VAT Relief
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without Footrests Item Code: MS28172FREE ShippingChrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - Without FootrestsThis commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")£109.59 with VAT Relief
- Chrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - With Footrests Item Code: MS28138FREE ShippingChrome Plated Steel Wheeled Commode - With FootrestsThis commode comes with detachable armrests for easy side transfer and a detachable backrest for storage. Push handles and swivelling castors are fitted as standard, enabling the chair to be easily manoeuvred over the toilet. The blow moulded aperture seat is hygienic and easy to clean.SpecificationsDiameter of Castors: 120mm (4¾")Floor to Top of Armrest: 750mm (29½")Maximum Load Weight: 190kg/30stMaximum User Weight: 190kg/30stOverall Depth: 570mm (22½")Overall Height: 875mm (34½")Overall Width: 520mm (20½")Seat Depth: 450mm (17¾")Seat Height: 500mm (19¾")Seat Width: 430mm (17")£121.19 with VAT Relief
- Wheelable Lightweight Travel Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS28050FREE ShippingThe Wheelable Lightweight Travel Commode/Showerchair is really a revelation for those with mobility difficulties who still demand an active social life-and why not?Special Price £799.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £1,199.98Save: £399.99
- Aston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair - Heavy Duty Item Code: MS27905FREE Shipping
The Aston Shower Commode provides several excellent features including the bright blue PU covers that assist any user with visual impairment and a moulded seat for comfort and warmth. It has flip up armrests and swing out footrests that are quick and easy to remove, making transfers simple and safe. It is suitable for use over most standard size toilets.£483.29 with VAT Relief
- Aluminium Attendant Commode & Shower Chair - Adjustable Height Item Code: MS27579FREE ShippingCommode & Shower Chair - AttendantFeaturesPowder coated lightweight Aluminium frame4 x Braked swivel castorsSwing-away & detachable footrestsCan be wheeled over a standard toiletSeat aperture for easy personal hygieneDimensionsSeat Width - 55.5cm (21")Seat Depth - 42.5cm (16")Armrest Height: 49.5cm - 57cmOverall Width - 61cm (24")Overall Depth With Foot Rests -(Attendant Controlled) 81cm (31.3/4) - (Self Propelled) 111cm (43.3/4")Overall Depth Without Foot Rests -(Attendant Controlled) 55cm (21.3/4") - (Self Propelled) 84cm (33")Overall Height - 99cm (40")Front Wheel Size - 1cm (5")Rear Wheel Size - 13cm (5")SpecificationsTotal Weight - TBAMax User Weight - 100Kgs (16 Stone)Chassis Type - AluminiumParking Brake - Yes (4 X)Half Folding Back - NoAngle Adjustable Back Rest - NoFlip Up Armrests - YesRemoveable Armrests - YesUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoFold Up Foot Plates - YesAngle Adjustable Foot Plates - NoAdjustable Height Foot Rests - YesSwing Away Foot Rests - YesDetachable Foot Rests - YesHeal Strap - NoBowl Supplied - YesWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - Yes£275.79 with VAT Relief
- Shower Commode Chair Wheeled Wide Self Propelled - 22" Seat Item Code: MS27581FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Deluxe Lightweight Shower Commode Chair - Self Propelled. This deluxe shower commode chair features a lightweight, silver painted aluminium frame, which provides a rust free, high strength product. It is available as an attendant-propelled version or a self-propelling version that offers the user independence. The front castors have brakes for security, the swing away detachable footrests offer comfort while being transported and the armrests can be flipped back to facilitate side transfer. The chair can be used in a shower cubicle or wet room, used as a commode or used over a standard toilet bowl. The front of the seat is cut-away to facilitate personal hygiene, however, a seat insert is provided for comfort during transport. A square bowl is fitted as standard. The detachable back means the shower commode chair is more compact for storage. Product Specification: One Deluxe Lightweight Shower Commode Chair - Self Propelled Supplied with large capacity potty and lid Height: 990mm (40") Depth without footrests: Self-propelled 840mm (33") Depth with footrests: Self-propelled 1110mm (43.75") Overall depth: Self-propelled 690mm (27") Overall width: Self-propelled 690mm (27") Seat height 540mm (21.25") Seat width 560mm (22") Seat depth 425mm (16.75") Front wheel diameter 130mm (5") Rear self-propelling wheels 600mm (24") Under seat clearance 465mm (18.5") Maximum user weight: 125 kgs (19.5 st)Express Delivery Available£818.09 with VAT Relief
- Shower Commode Chair Wheeled Wide Attendant Propelled - 22" Seat Item Code: MS27583FREE Shipping£359.99 with VAT Relief
- Shower Commode Chair Wheeled Wide Attendant Propelled - 20" Seat Item Code: MS27582FREE Shipping£333.39 with VAT Relief
- Aston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair- Self Propelled Item Code: MS27516FREE ShippingAston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair- Self PropelledProduct FeaturesCan be used solely as a commode where access to toilet is difficultAlso assists in transporting users with restricted mobility from toilet to shower, or vice versa, to limit moving and handling transfersSelf-propelling rear wheel kit available for easy attachment to enable independent usePolyurethane (PU) seat, seat-infill, back and armrests are water-impermeable, easy to clean and comfortableBright blue upholstery provides strong colour contrast for visually impaired usersSeat is moulded for comfort and warmth and has a front cut-away and rear recess to facilitate personal hygieneLightweight, rustproof aluminium frame for ease of manoeuvring/handling and longevitySimple e-clip height adjustment to suit different toilet heightsTool-free height and angle adjustable footplates accommodate user support requirementsFootplates swing in/out to facilitate transfers and are easily removable for ease of storage and transportationArmrests flip up for side transfersBackrest adjusts tool-free in height to suit user and is easily detached/reassembled for storage and transportationSupplied with a 5 litre potty with lid, which is easily removable by sliding from rear of seat4 substantial (12.7cm (5”)) braked castors, manoeuvre easily over different floor surfaces and can be locked in any direction for improved safetyClears standard and disabled WC’s for optimum versatilitySelf-propelling wheels are quick-release to facilitate s torage and transportation and have 61cm (24”) grey, solid and puncture-proof tyres requiring minimum maintenanceRust-proof, easy-reach aluminium brakes on self-propelling wheels allow stable positioning and are durableCan be cleaned easily in domestic environment or thermally decontaminated in automated washing machinesSpecificationsSeat Width 46cm (18")Seat Depth 43cm (17")Seat Height 51cm - 56cm (20" - 22")Width 69cm (27")Depth 108cm (43")Height 97cm - 102cm (38"- 40")Maximum User weight 159Kg (25st)£467.39 with VAT Relief
- Bariatric Self Propelled Showering Toileting Commode Chair Item Code: MS27002FREE ShippingBariatric Self Propelled Showering Toileting Commode Chair. Bariatric range offers patients a solution for when standard size is too small and Bariatrics are too big! Dual functionality as both showering and commode chair. Soft feel polyurethane moulded seat and back for comfort and durability. Clip on / Clip off integrated seat for easy cleaning. Flip up armrest for lateral patient transfer. Foot plates can be independently inclined to suit the patient's requirements. Fully adjustable and removable swing away footrests. Potty holder integrated into the seat. Lightweight aluminium frame. Aluminium 5" braked castors. Specifications Overall Height: 101cm Overall Depth: 111cm Seat Height: 51cm Seat Width: 43 x 56cm Width Betwwen Arms: 57cm Max user Weight: 30stone (191kg)£728.69 with VAT Relief
- The Bewl Attendant Adjustable Height Shower Chair (Single Foot Plate) Item Code: MS22412FREE ShippingThe Bewl Adjustable Height Shower ChairThe Bewl Adjustable Height Shower Chair is manufactured from high quality materials and boasts a rust free all alloy frame.As the name suggests the Bewl Shower Commode Chair is height adjustable allowing it to be set at the optimum height for the user.The seat and back support are manufactured from PU foam and are contoured for comfort and support.The height adjustable Bewl Shower Commode Chair also features a fold away footrest as standard and a larger overall footprint for increased stability.Further Details127kg (20 stone) weight limitHeight adjustable for increased flexibilityLarger footprint for improved stabilityFold away footrestAll alloy lightweight frameAdditional SpecificationWeight: 15.00kgColour: Grey and whiteWidth Between Arms: 48.5cmHeight Of Arms From Seat: 23cmHeight Of Seat From Floor: 52.5 - 57.5cmFootprint (WxD): 53 - 60cmHeight To Top Of Back From Floor: 99.5 - 104.5cmDepth of seat: 43.5cmWidth Of Seat: 43.5cm£298.39 with VAT Relief
- Adaptable Shower Commode Chair - Attendant Controlled Item Code: MS24438FREE ShippingShower commode chair that can be wheeled to the area of use or over the toilet and reduces the amount of lifting for carers where the commode is used in more than one room.This shower commode has been designed to be able to adapt to a variety of situations, rooms and users. Made from a lightweight aluminium frame, it features a comfortable and attractive polyurethane (PU) seat, backrest and arms, which come in a bright blue colour to help people with visual impairments to see the seat. The high quality aluminium frame will remain rust-free if used in the shower or wet room. Transfers are made easier and safer, as the flip-up armrests and swing out footrests are quick and easy to remove, while the footrests also adjust in angle. As the shower commode is height adjustable, the chair is suitable for use over all standard size and most disabled toilets. Also features four braked castors that lock in both directions and move safely over varied indoor floor surfaces. Supplied with 5 litre potty and lid. Dimensions:Overall Length: 870mm (34"). Overall Width: 560mm (22"). Height: 970-1020mm (38-40").Backrest Height (from seat): 470mm (18½"). Armrest Height 700-750mm (28-30"). Seat Depth: 430mm (17"). Seat Width: 460mm (18"). Seat Height: 480-530mm (19-21"). Aperture Depth: 170 x 270mm (7 x 11"). Under Seat Clearance: 430-480mm (17-19"). Product Weight: 13.4kg (29lb).User weight limit: 130kg(20st)£415.39 with VAT Relief
- The Bewl Self-Propelled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS22411FREE ShippingThe Bewl Shower Commode Chair The Bewl Shower Commode Chair boasts a rust-free, all alloy frame with a 25 year limited warranty, a seamless PU seat and back for maximum comfort and safety. The self propelled wheels on the Bewl Shower Commode require little or no maintenance. The Bewl Self Propelled Shower Commode Chair can easily be converted to an attendant propelled shower chair if the client's needs change. Further Details 127kg (20 stone) weight limit Two in one detachable horseshoe seat with solid infill as standard. 7 litre bucket as standard All alloy lightweight frame with 25 year guarantee features swing away height adjustable footrests Easy to clean seamless PU seat, arms and back as standard. Padded hinged arm supports for easy transfer Two high quality, 125mm rust proof castors and two 600mm puncture proof tyres as standard. Quick release wheels Additional Specification Weight: 20.35kg Colour: Grey and white Width Between Arms: 46cm Height Of Arms From Seat: 180cm Height Of Seat From Floor: 52cm Padded Seat (WxD): 44 - 43cm Height To Top Of Back From Floor: 94cm Overall Width: 64cm£440.09 with VAT Relief
- Uppingham Mobile Commode / Shower Chair Item Code: MS23892FREE Shipping
£311.49 with VAT Relief
- Manufactured from peel resistant, plastic coated steel tubing.
- Very robust stylish product is supplied with a comfortable PU cellular moulded gap-fronted seat, backrest, over seat and padded hinged armrests
- The unit features a pushing handle and 4 braked nylon castors (12.5cm diameter) and commode bowl.
- Includes a rota moulded plastic detachable footrest with 2 positions.
- The footrest simply clips tot he frame and is retracted when not in use.
- Aston Wheeled Alloy Shower / Commode Chair Item Code: MS23846FREE Shipping
The Aston Shower Commode provides several excellent features including the bright blue PU covers that assist any user with visual impairment and a moulded seat for comfort and warmth. It has flip up armrests and swing out footrests that are quick and easy to remove, making transfers simple and safe. It is suitable for use over most standard size toilets.£333.39 with VAT Relief
- Romachair - Stainless Steel (18" Seat) Item Code: MS23845FREE Shipping
The Romachair is a combined shower and commode constructed from stainless steel making it entirely rust free It is available with several accessories consisting of toilet tissue holder, transfer board, oxygen bottle holder, IV pole, rear basket, hand sanitizer holders and hand wipe holders.£459.49 with VAT Relief
- Mobile Chrome Commode Chair Full Back (2 Brakes) Item Code: MS23796FREE Shipping
This very useful commode can be used simply as a commode or with the bucket removed it can be placed over a toilet. It is supplied with a padded vinyl seat and soft vinyl backrest.£130.19 with VAT Relief
- Aluminium Attendant Commode & Shower Chair Item Code: MS10488FREE ShippingCommode & Shower Chair - AttendantFeaturesPowder coated lightweight Aluminium frame4 x Braked swivel castorsSwing-away & detachable footrestsCan be wheeled over a standard toiletSeat aperture for easy personal hygieneDimensionsSeat Width - 55.5cm (21")Seat Depth - 42.5cm (16"Armrest Height (From seat) - 12/23cm (4.75/9")Overall Width - 61cm (24")Overall Depth With Foot Rests -(Attendant Controlled) 81cm (31.3/4) - (Self Propelled) 111cm (43.3/4")Overall Depth Without Foot Rests -(Attendant Controlled) 55cm (21.3/4") - (Self Propelled) 84cm (33")Overall Height - 99cm (40")Front Wheel Size - 1cm (5")Rear Wheel Size - 13cm (5")SpecificationsTotal Weight - TBAMax User Weight - 100Kgs (16 Stone)Chassis Type - AluminiumParking Brake - Yes (4 X)Half Folding Back - NoAngle Adjustable Back Rest - NoFlip Up Armrests - YesRemoveable Armrests - YesUpholstery - VinylPadded Back Rest - YesSeat Belt Supplied - NoFold Up Foot Plates - YesAngle Adjustable Foot Plates - NoAdjustable Height Foot Rests - YesSwing Away Foot Rests - YesDetachable Foot Rests - YesHeal Strap - NoBowl Supplied - YesWarranty - 12 MonthsManual Supplied - Yes£302.09 with VAT Relief
- Vernachair With Footrests Item Code: MS23342FREE ShippingThe Vernachair is a superbly versatile aid allowing the patient to use it as a commode, sani chair and shower chair all in one. The Vernachair is specially designed and robustly constructed to provide maximum stability and patient safety. Lockable, swivelling, removable arms give maximum support and convenience and the comes with four positive locking castors. The Vernachair cushions, frame and castors are fully waterproof for effective cleaning and the back and seat cushions are removable for better access to cleaning. The Vernachair contains integral toilet roll holder, lockable arms swivel and are removable for patient handling and is manoeuvrable and lightweight. The Vernachair can be used as a commode, sani chair or shower chair.SpecificationsMaximum Patient Weight (kg): 159.0£410.09 with VAT Relief
- Gulf Wing Commode & Shower Chair - Attendant Item Code: MS17241FREE ShippingGulf Wing Commode & Shower Chair - AttendantFeatures & BenefitsMulti purpose commode and shower chairHeavy duty weight capacity 140kgsManufactured from plastic coated steel tubingFlip-back gull wing style armrestsPushing handleCellular moulded comfortable seatRound bowl fitted as standardCan be wheeled over a standard toilet4 swivel brake castorsFold-away footrestTechnical SpecificationMaximum User Weight 140kg (22st)Overall Height 102cm (40")Overall Width 51.5cm (20.25")Overall Depth 65cm (25.5")Seat Height 58cm (22.75")Seat Width 44.5cm (17.5")Seat Depth 43cm (17")Wheels 10cm (4")£387.19 with VAT Relief
- Homecraft Ocean Wheeled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS18262FREE ShippingThis attendant propelled shower and commode chair features a comfortable contoured horseshoe seat for washing and toileting use. The backrest and armrests are padded for comfort and support. Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials, it is durable and easy to clean. The aluminium frame can be easily dismantled, ensuring it is compact and lightweight for transport and storage. Supplied with a commode pan and four braked castors. Specifications: Seat size 410 x 410mm (16 x 16") Seat height 520mm (21") Width between arms 450mm (18") Aperture diameter 160mm (6.1/4") Weight 4.8kg Dismantled Dimensions: 950 x 600 x 240mm (37.1/2 x 23.1/2 x 9.1/2")£378.39 with VAT Relief
- Lenham Height Adjustable Mobile Commode Item Code: MS21929FREE ShippingThe Lenham height adjustable Mobile Commode offers maximum flexibility; the Lenham Mobile Commode can be adjusted in height so can glide over most raised toilet seats and clear most cisterns.The Lenham Mobile Commode has a chrome plated finish and vinyl welded upholstery as standard. The commode seat is made from blow moulded ABS plastic.This versatile mobile commode also features detachable arms, pram handle and four braked castors as standard.Further details150kg (24 stone) weight limitHeight adjustableDetachable arms as standardFour brake castors as standardPram handle as standardAdditional SpecificationColour: Grey, white and chromeWidth Between Arms: 17.5"-0"(45cm-0cm)Footprint (WxD): 20"-22.5"(51cm-57cm)Depth of seat: 18.5"(47cm)Overall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 37"- 41.75"(94cm-106cm)Height From Floor To Seat Underside: 19.25"-33.5"(49cm-62cm)£126.69 with VAT Relief
- Linton Mobile Commode (With Footrests) Item Code: MS19742FREE ShippingLinton Mobile CommodeThe Linton Mobile Commode has proven to be an excellent portable commode in service as a bathroom or bedroom commode.Now available in a long lasting chrome-plated finish as standard, the Linton Mobile Commode also features a padded cushion overseat and back, which are vinyl welded to reduce bacterial build up.The commode seat is manufactured from blow moulded ABS plastic for improved longevity, simple maintenance and cleaning.Four braked castors, detachable arms and a 'pram' style handle complete the standard features.Swing away detachable footrests are also available for this mobile commode.Details190kg (30 stone) weight limit. Designed to fit over most WC unitsDetachable arms as standard. Tough unbreakable blow moulded top as standardRemovable vinyl moulded padded cushion (to BS 5852)Four braked castors. Buffers as standard to overseat to reduce movementPram handle for carerSpecificationColour: Grey, White & ChromeHeight: 89cmWidth: 45cmDepth: 49cmWidth Between Arms: 45cmFootprint (WxD): 515 x 570Depth Of Seat: 490 mmOverall Height (To Top Of Pram Handle): 890 mmHeight From Floor To Seat Underside: 470 mmSpecial Price £89.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £117.19Save: £27.20
- Height Adjustable Wheeled Commode Item Code: MS18429FREE ShippingThis Height Adjustable Wheeled Commode is an exceptionally well made wheeled commode that features drop-down, removable arms to allow for easy side transfers.Special Price £119.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £159.95Save: £40.00
- Heathcliffe Glideabout Commode Item Code: MS18430FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Heathcliffe Glideabout CommodeFeaturesThe Heathcliffe Glidebout Commode is an established "work-horse" in the market placeSeat & back - made from soft-feel vinyl (buffers fitted to the upholstered seat to reduce movement)Chrome plated finish as standardBraked castors all roundSpecificationsFloor to underside of frame: 500mmSeat width & width between arms: 430mmSeat pad to top of arms: 200mmSeat without pad to top of arms: 197mmSeat to top of back: 390mmFootprint (front to back): 700mmFootprint (side to side): 650mmExpress Delivery Available£131.99 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty Wheeled Commode Chair 22" Item Code: MS17401FREE ShippingHeavy Duty Commode Chair Features Chromium plated steel Detachable armrests Removable gap fronted moulded polypropylene seat Plastic bowl - removable Flame retardant upholstered over seat and back rest Push handle 4 brake castors 12.5 cms Specifications Seat Height 55 cm (22") Seat Width 56 cm (22") Seat Dept 46 cm (18") Width 67 cm (26") Height 97.5 cm (38") Depth 60 cm (24") Width Between Arms 55.5 cm (22") Weight of Product 15.4 kgs (34lbs) Maximum User Weight 190 kgs (418lbs) Note: Footrests are not supplied see MS17505£424.19 with VAT Relief
- Heavy Duty Mobile Commode Chair 24" Item Code: MS16355FREE ShippingHeavy Duty Mobile Commode ChairFeaturesChromium plated steelDetachable armrestsRemovable moulded polypropylene seatPlastic bowl - removableFlame retardant upholstered over seat and back restPush handle4 brake castors 12.5 cmsOptional Hook on FootrestsSpecificationsSeat Height 55 cm (22")Seat Width 61 cm (24")Seat Dept 53 cm (21")Width 72 cm (28")Height 97.5 cm (38")Depth 67 cm (27")Width Between Arm 61cm (24")Maximum User Weight 318 kgs (700lbs)Note: Replacement casters available please call for more info.£385.09 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Drop Arm Mobile Commode Item Code: MS16353FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Height Adjustable Drop Arm Mobile CommodeFeaturesChromium plated steel4 brake 12.5 cms (5")Drop down padded armrestsMoulded polypropylene seatPlastic bowl - removableFlame retardant upholstered over seat and back restHeight Adjustable legsIn-built pushing handleSpecificationsSeat Height 54-64cm (21-25")Seat Width 44 cm (17")Seat Depth 46 cm (18")Width 52 cm (20")Height 92-102 cm (36-40")Depth 55 cm (22")Width Between Arms 43 cm (17")Weight of Product 13.9 kgs (31lbs)Maximum User Weight 125 kgs (275lbs)** Footrests can by purchased as a optional extra (1 left 1 right) ***Please note seat height measurement is to top of seat apertureExpress Delivery Available£231.09 with VAT Relief
- Adjustable Height Chrome Commode Chair - 18" (Static) Item Code: MS17070FREE ShippingDeluxe Chrome Plated Steel Commode ChairFeaturesAdjustable HeightSwinging / Detachable Drop ArmsHook on footrest, supplied as standardRemovable square bowlClip on Toilet Seat, easily removable for cleaningMoulded Armpads for supportUpholstered back and seat upholsteryDetachable BackrestSpecificationsMaximum User Weight: 190kg (30st)Overall Height: 91.5cm (36") - 101.5cm (40")Overall Width: 54.5cm (21.75")Overall Depth: 62cm (24.5")Seat Height (padded): 51cm (20") - 61cm(24")Seat Height (aperture): 46.5cm (18.25") - 56.5cm (22.25")Seat Width: 43.5cm (17")Width between arms: 46cm (18")Seat Depth: 46cm(18")£174.99 with VAT Relief
- Wheeled Commode Chair Item Code: MS17068FREE ShippingThis Wheeled Commode Chair is a high quality, chrome plated wheeled commode that represents exceptional value for money and is also incredibly versatile making it perfect for use in any home or care environment.£222.39 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section