- Mobility Smart HD Folding Commode - Replacement Arm Pad (each) Item Code: MS30066Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.69 with VAT Relief
- Mobility Smart HD Folding Commode Item Code: MS10004FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesFolds easily for storage and transportationFold back armrestsEpoxy coated steelUpholstered back rest and overseat - Flame RetardantHygienic pot (removable) with lidSpecificationsSeat Height 48cm (19")Seat Width 46cm (18")Seat Depth 45cm (18")Width 51cm (20")Height 90cm (35")Depth 56cm (22")Width Between Arms 46cm (18")Weight of Product 7kgs (15lbs)Maximum User Weight 133 kgs (293lbs) (21 Stone)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £69.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £93.09Save: £23.10
- Homecraft Ocean Wheeled Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS18262FREE ShippingThis attendant propelled shower and commode chair features a comfortable contoured horseshoe seat for washing and toileting use. The backrest and armrests are padded for comfort and support. Manufactured from corrosion resistant materials, it is durable and easy to clean. The aluminium frame can be easily dismantled, ensuring it is compact and lightweight for transport and storage. Supplied with a commode pan and four braked castors. Specifications: Seat size 410 x 410mm (16 x 16") Seat height 520mm (21") Width between arms 450mm (18") Aperture diameter 160mm (6.1/4") Weight 4.8kg Dismantled Dimensions: 950 x 600 x 240mm (37.1/2 x 23.1/2 x 9.1/2")£378.39 with VAT Relief
- Uni-Frame Folding Commode Item Code: MS10530FREE ShippingUni-Frame Folding CommodeThis folding commode is height adjustable and has a metal framed seat that clips on to create a sturdy commode. The legs have a pin clip system to provide adjustment, and moulded non-slip feet. It has a padded, vinyl covered backrest and toilet seat to provide greater comfort than most commode seats. Matching padded lift off seat.Rail height 620 to 745mm (241/2 to 291/2") Seat height 445 to 570mm (171/2 to 221/2") Width 500mm (191/2") Depth 420mm (161/2") Weight 5.1kg£295.79 with VAT Relief
- Voyager Folding Commode Seat Item Code: MS11299FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Voyager Folding Commode SeatManufactured from aluminium, this commode is lightweight, non-rusting and folds neatly for storage or transportation. It has a broad, comfortable plastic seat. The back of the frame forms a backrest when in use and a handle when folded. An optional carrying bag is also available.Seat height 450 to 573mm (173/4 to 221/2")Backrest height 265mm (101/2") above seatFootprint at maximum height 520 x 530mm (201/2 x 203/4")Seat size 410 x 425mm (16 x 163/4")Weight 4.8kgExpress Delivery Available£212.69 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Omega Pliante Folding Commode Item Code: MS16980FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Invacare® Omega range of commodes represents a versatile solution to toileting and dressing needs. The flawless, modern designs are easy to clean and blend well into Residential and Community environments.Foldable, Space saving commode.Ideal for infrequent or travel use.Contoured back rest.SpecificationsSeat width: 40cmSeat depth: 42cmSeat height: 45cmTotal width: 58cmTotal height: 56cmHeight to armrests: 66cmWidth between armrests: 46cmWeight: 8.5kgMax user weight: 13.5 stone (80kg)Complete with sanitary pan.Express Delivery Available£87.59 with VAT Relief
- Folding Commode Chair & Toilet Surround Item Code: MS17250FREE ShippingFolding Commode Chair & Toilet SurroundFeatures & BenefitsDoubles as a folding commode and a toilet surroundSupplied with pot for commode and sleeve for toilet surroundLightweight Aluminium Adjustable Height FrameClip on Toilet seat for easy removal and cleaningClip on backrest for additional supportLightweight and rustproofNon-marking, slip resistant rubber tips for added safetyTechnical SpecificationMax User Weight 125kg (19.5st)Overall Height 67cm - 77cm (26.5" - 30.5")Overall Width 55cm (21.75")Overall Depth 49cm (19.25")Seat Height 46cm - 56cm (18" - 22")Seat Width 34.5cm (14")Width between arms 46cm (18")Seat Depth 37cm (14.5")£77.09 with VAT Relief
- Folding Commode Item Code: MS12261The Folding Commode is made from steel to ensure optimum strength and durability whilst also ensuring it is exceptionally lightweight.Special Price £32.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £69.95Save: £37.00Sold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section