- Aluminium Shower Chair Item Code: MS10056Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This Aluminium Shower Chair is a highly simply, lightweight yet sturdy chair that has been attractively designed. The highly cost effective Aluminium Shower Chair is one of the best portable shower seats for disabled people with a number of key features and functions to benefit the user.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £24.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £35.09Save: £10.14
- Aquatec Galaxy Folding Shower Chair Item Code: MS15962FREE ShippingThe Aquatec Galaxy Folding Shower Chair is an incredibly versatile and user friendly shower chair that is extremely lightweight and can be folded to a highly compact size for easy storage and transportation.Special Price £67.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £85.09Save: £17.14
- Adjustable Shower Bench (With Back) Item Code: MS26894FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Adjustable Shower Bench (With Back) This contoured shower stool is robust and lightweight. The comfortable seat is perforated for easy drainage and has handles on either side to aid stability when sitting or standing. The stools are made from lightweight aluminium Specifications Seat size: 50 x 30cm (19.75 - 12") Seat Height: 35 - 53cm (14.75 - 21") Backrest Size: 39 x 22cm (15.25 - 8.5") Footprint: 45 x 45cm (18 x 18")Express Delivery Available£42.09 with VAT Relief
- Folding Shower Chair with PU Seat and Back Item Code: MS26655FREE ShippingThis Folding Shower Chair boasts a rust-free aluminium constructions to ensure longevity while also making exceptionally lightweight for easy carrying.Special Price £94.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £112.19Save: £17.24
- Aquatec Pico Shower Chair Item Code: MS15947FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Pico Shower Chair is an incredibly durable yet lightweight modular chair that comes supplied with arms and a backrest.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £57.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £81.59Save: £23.64
- Prima Aluminium Shower Stool - With Back & Arms Item Code: MS22530FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These aluminium shower stools position the user in a semi-standing position so they can half-sit while showering.The stools are height adjustable so the user can adapt them to their needs. The adjustable legs are secured in place with clips.Each leg has a rubber stopper (ferrule) at its end that provides grip and prevents slippage even on wet surfaces. There are three versions of this stool, the standard stool, the stool with arms and the stool with arms and backrest.The frames are fitted with plastic seats for hygene. The legs are widely spaced for stability, and have large rubber feet to prevent slipping and spread the weight load.Technical Information:Height Adjustment:810mm to 930mmOverall Width (with arms):540mmFoot Print:420 x 470 to 480 x 530mm (depending on adjustable leg height)Seat Height Adjustment:510mm to 640mmSeat Width:350mmSeat Depth:310mmMax User Weight:190kgExpress Delivery Available£76.49 with VAT Relief
- Height Adjustable Shower Chair Item Code: MS24476FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Height Adjustable Shower Chair represents real value for money and has been manufactured to the highest standards in order to create an incredibly strong, durable and lightweight shower chair.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £57.19Save: £7.24
- Alize Height Adjustable Shower Chair Item Code: MS15948FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Alize Height Adjustable Shower Chair - Compact shower chair with arms, rust proof, Easy to clean, hygiene recess.Express Delivery Available£64.39 with VAT Relief
- Polyurethane Shower Stool - Extra Wide Item Code: MS13936FREE ShippingOverviewThis height adjustable Polyurethane Shower Stool was suggested by Occupational Therapists and is designed to fill the gap between a standard perching stool and bariatric shower stool, yet which will still fit into most showers. Dimensions Seat Width - 48cm (19") Seat Depth - 33cm (13") Seat Height - 48-63cm (19-25") Width Between Arms - 54cm (21.5") Back Height (From Seat) - TBA Armrest Height (From Seat) - TBA Overall Width - TBA Overall Depth - TBA Overall Height (Max Setting) - TBA Footprint: Lowest: W630 x D450mm (24.75 x 17.75') Highest: W650 x D490mm (25.5 x 19.25') Replacement Ferrule Size - TBA Specifications Shower Proof - Yes Total Weight - TBA Max User Weight - 254KG (40 Stone) Chassis Type - TBA Removable Armrests - TBA Removable Backrest - TBA Seat Angle - Flat Padded / Soft Back - TBA Padded / Soft Arms - TBA Padded / Soft Seat - TBA Warranty - 1 Year RTB Manual Supplied - Yes Autoclaveable - TBA CE Approved - Yes Flame Retardant - TBA£179.49 with VAT Relief
- Static Shower Chair Fixed Height Item Code: MS15001FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Static Shower ChairFreestanding chairs provide seating solution to showeringPowder coated steel frameOptions of fixed height or adjustable heightIntegral arms give users sense of securityDrainage holes in seat comply to British Standards BS:EN12181:1999 General Requirement to prevent genitalia entrapment (MDA/2003/029)None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability.SpecificationsSeat height 43cm (17")Seat depth 35.5cm (14")Seat to top of arms 16cm (6.5")Seat to top of back 36cm (14.25")Seat to top of handle 20cm (8")Width between the arms 45cm (17.75")Footprint front to back 56cm (22")Footplate side to side 52cm (20.5")Overall Height: 90cmMax user weight 100Kg (16st)Express Delivery Available£62.49 with VAT Relief
- Static Shower Chair - Adjustable Height Item Code: MS15002FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Freestanding chairs provide seating solution to showeringPowder coated steel frameOptions of fixed height or adjustable heightIntegral arms give users sense of securityDrainage holes in seat comply to British Standards BS:EN12181:1999 General Requirement to prevent genitalia entrapment (MDA/2003/029)None-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stability.SpecificationsSeat height: 46cm - 61cm (18.25" - 24")Seat depth: 37cm (14.5")Seat to top of arms: 16cm (6.5")Seat to top of back: 36cm (14.5")Seat to top of handle: 48cm (19")Width between arms: 44.5cm (17.5")Footprint (front to back): 56cm (22")Footprint (side to side): 52cm (20.5")Max user weight 100Kg (16st)Express Delivery Available£54.39 with VAT Relief
- Standard Stationary Shower Chair - Adjustable Height Item Code: MS16180FREE ShippingAdjustable Height Stationary Shower ChairFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameComfortable patio shell seatAdjustable Height LegsFixed armrestsNon marking, non slip rubber tipsSpecificationsDepth 59 cm (23)Width 53 cm (21")Height 75-91 cm (30-36")Seat Height 41-56 cm (16-22)Seat Depth 36 cm (14")Width Between Arms 47 cm (19")Weight of Product 5.5 kgs (12lbs)Maximum User Weight 140 kgs (308lbs)Fixed HeightHeight 75cm (30")Seat height 41cm (16")£74.29 with VAT Relief
- Telford Adjustable Shower Chair Item Code: MS16177FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Telford Adjustable Shower ChairFeaturesPlastic coated steel frameArmrest and padded backrest for added safetyHeight adjustable legsNon-marking, non-slip rubber tipsSpecificationsDepth 51cm (20")Width 71 cm (28")Heigh 71-87 cm (28-34")Seat Height 460-61 cm (18-24")Seat Depth 27 cm (11")Width between arms Widest Point 51cm (20")Seat Width 40.5 cm (16)Weight of Product 6.5 kgs (14lbs)Maximum User Weight 127 kgs (279lbs)Express Delivery Available£112.29 with VAT Relief
- Fold Away Shower Chair Item Code: MS12755FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Fold Away Shower Chair Features Epoxy coated frame Plastic moulded backrest Moulded gap front seat Height adjustable legs Fixed armrests Fold flat for storage Specifications Depth 46cm (18") Folded Depth: 19cm (7.5") Width 52cm (20") Folded Width: 52cm (cm) Height 82-94cm (32-37") Foloded Height: 82cm (32") Seat Height 48-60cm (19-24") Width Between arms 43cm (17") Seat depth 37cm (14") Weight of product 6Kgs (13lbs) Maximum User Weight 100Kgs (15.5St)Express Delivery Available£79.89 with VAT Relief
- Extra Wide Shower Chair With Detachable Back Item Code: MS17236FREE ShippingExtra Wide Shower Chair With Detachable BackBariatric extra wide shower chair with fixed arms and detachable padded backTechnical SpecificationSeat height 48cm (19")-63cm (25")Seat width 61cm (24")Seat depth 43cm (17")Width between arms 67cm (26.5")Seat to top of arms 23cm (9")Max Footprint 64cm (25.5") x76cm (30")Min Footprint 57cm (22.5")x 73cm (29.5")Maximum user weight 250kg (391/4 stone)£266.39 with VAT Relief
- Danish Shower Stool/Chair Item Code: MS15210FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Danish Shower Stool/ChairFeatures2-in-1 Chair/Stool: the Danish Shower Chair has detachable back so that it can be used as stool if so requiredUltimate comfort is provided with waterproof soft-feel padded backIntegral handles give users a sense of securityAnti-bacterial seat is substantial and profiled at front and rear for easier personal cleansingSeat has drainage holes to comply to MHRA guidelinesHeight adjustable legs provide seating options from 515mm to 665mm SpecificationsSeat Height (From - to) 51cm - 61cm (20" - 24")Seat Width: 42cm (16")Seat to top of arms 75cm (3")Width between arms 52cm (20")Footprint (front to back) 47cm (18.5")Footprint (side to side): 48cm (19")Max User Weight: 154Kg (25st)Express Delivery Available£59.59 with VAT Relief
- Adjustable Height Shower Chair Item Code: MS12018FREE Shipping£93.89 with VAT Relief
- Barrriatric Shower Chair Item Code: MS14998FREE ShippingBarrriatric Shower Chair/StoolThe bariatric shower stool and chair are manufactured from heavy gauge steel tube and reinforced to take patients up to 250KgThe perforated seat has a massive specification with width of 610mm and depth of 430mmIntegral handles ensure users feel supported whilst showeringThe shower chair is dual functional. When the soft-feel deeply padded water proof back is removed the chair converts to a shower stoolHeight adjustable legs provide seating options from 483mm to 635mmNone-slip rubber feet ensure frame & patient stabilityCheck the footprint! Ideally suited for level access showers. If planning to use the chair/stool in a confined area, please refer to the specifications to ensure ideal fit.SpecificationsSeat height from 48.3cm (19")Seat height to 63.5cm (25")Width between arms 67cm (26.5")Seat width 61cm (24")Seat depth 43cm (17")Seat to top of back (chair only) 39cm (15.5")Seat to top of arms 22.9cm (9")Max footprint 64.7cm x 76.2cm (25.5") x (30")Min footprint 57.2cm x 76.2cm (22.5") x (29")Max user weight 250Kg (40st)£151.39 with VAT Relief
- Aluminium Tilt in Space Shower Chair Item Code: MS32515FREE ShippingThis Aluminium Tilt in Space Shower Commode Chair offers exceptional value for money and is the ideal choice for patients with complex support requirements.Special Price £549.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £699.95Save: £150.00
- Aluminium Shower Commode Chair Item Code: MS32514FREE ShippingThis lightweight Aluminium Shower Commode Chair has been manufactured to the highest standards and boasts a durable aluminium frame to ensure maximum water resistance and reliability in regular, daily use.Special Price £309.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £368.39Save: £58.44
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section