Items 1-40 of 120
- Aquatec Orca - Cover Set - White Item Code:MS22332Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £27.70 with VAT Relief
Was: £32.59Save: £4.89
- Kauma Spring Assisted Overbed Table Item Code:MS23194FREE ShippingKauma Spring Assisted Overbed TableFeaturesHeight-adjustable table with plate that can be adjusted from 710mm - 1135 mm in height.SpecificationsMax load: 10 kgTable top is greyTable top dimensions 77cm x 39cmFootprint (base) 67cm x 39cmTable top is flat with no edgesTable upright is 5cm x 5cm***WARNING! - THIS TABLE IS SELF ASSEMBLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE APPROPRIATE TOOLS ****Special Price £61.28 with VAT Relief
Was: £72.09Save: £10.81
- Rebotec Coloured Ferrule (Red) - 19mm Item Code:MS14238Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesSuitable for the Rebotec coloured crutches & other 19mm crutchesNote: Sold individuallyDimensionsShaft Diameter - 19mmShaft Depth - 44mmOverall Height - 60mmBase Diameter / size - 40mmSpecificationsColour - RedMetal Insert - Yes(Prolongs ferrule life)Base Shape - RoundWeight -52gNote: The product apperence MAY vary slightly from the picture.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.46 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.89Save: £0.43
- Aquatec Beluga / Elan Repacement Battery Item Code:MS19301FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec Beluga /Elan Repacement BatteryAquatec Beluga/Elan reclining bathlift seat battery replacementEasy to fit rechargeable sealed batteries. 12 volt battery for the Aquatec Beluga/Elan bath lift. This valve regulated sealed lead acid needs no maintenance, non hazardous and will not spill,Fits as a direct replacementHeight:16,5cm (6.5")Width: 9cm (3.5")Depth: 8.5cm (3.25")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £35.86 with VAT Relief
Was: £42.19Save: £6.33
- Rebotec Coloured Ferrules (Blue) - 19mm Item Code:MS14240Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.FeaturesSuitable for the Rebotec coloured crutches & other 19mm crutchesNote: Sold individuallyDimensionsShaft Diameter - 19mmShaft Depth - 44mmOverall Height - 60mmBase Diameter / size - 40mmSpecificationsColour - BlueMetal Insert - Yes(Prolongs ferrule life)Base Shape - RoundWeight -52gNote: The product apperence MAY vary slightly from the picture.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.88 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.39Save: £0.51
- Deluxe Adjustable Folding Backrest Item Code:MS10002Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Deluxe Adjustable Folding BackrestSecure and comfortable, this back rest will adjust from almost upright to almost flat.The metal frame is covered with a breathable nylon fabric and is supplied with a small pillow for extra comfort.Maximum height of back 580mm (22,3/4")Width 650mm (25,1/2")Depth 500mm (19,1/2")Weight 2.8kgIt can be used with your own pillowsSize - W22 x H21 X L19 InchesCushion - W12 X H6 InchesExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £16.48 with VAT Relief
Was: £19.39Save: £2.91
- Aquatec Beluga Bathlift Cover - White Item Code:MS18692FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £30.08 with VAT Relief
Was: £35.39Save: £5.31
- Aquatec Beluga Standard Bathlift Suckers - 80mm Diameter (PK4) Item Code:MS22964Special Price £13.17 with VAT Relief
Was: £15.49Save: £2.32
- Cheng Shin - Pneumatic Black Tyre (Pattern Scallop C9261) - 300 x 6 Item Code:MS15695Special Price £21.67 with VAT Relief
Was: £25.49Save: £3.82
- Invacare - Banjo Rollator Item Code:MS15745FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.A substantial, well-known rollator in a new, modern design. The new Invacare Banjo offers increased individual adjustments and improved outdoor features. And with its easy storage up-right, this rollator will definitly stand from the crowd!Comfortable and handy anatomical grips takes pressure off the hands and the brake handle's rounded end provides a good grip when braking. New smarter and simpler safety catch for easy folding. Now with extended adjustment range of the handle bars: from 71 to 98 cm, for improved customization.Tray, crutch holder and a substantial basket included as standard.Overall Width: 60cmOverall Depth: 69cmHandle height: 71-98cmSeat Height: 61cmWidth between Handles: 39cmWheelsize: 19cmWeight: 9KgsMax User Weight: 130KgsExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £49.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £69.98Save: £19.99
- Curved Seat Shower Stool Item Code:MS12371Curved Seat Shower StoolFeatureManufactured from anodised aluminium tubingMoulded plastic seat with handlesTextured surface for added safetyHeight adjustable legsNon-marking, non-slip rubber tipsSpecificationsSeat Depth 30cm (12)Seat Width 50cm (20)Seat Height 49-57cm (18-22")Depth 42cm (16")Weight of Product 4kgs (9lbs)Maximum User Weight 135kg (21stone)Special Price £23.11 with VAT Relief
Was: £27.19Save: £4.08
- Aquatec Elan / Beluga / Battery charger Item Code:MS18549Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £13.17 with VAT Relief
Was: £15.49Save: £2.32
- Cane & Stick Wrist Strap - Black Item Code:MS12068Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.As a walking-stick user, you’ll know the frustration of having to put your stick down to carry out everyday tasks. Or the problems caused by dropping your stick. Now, thanks to this walking-stick strap with its elasticated loop, you need never be parted from your stick.The elasticated loop fits simply around the shaft of the walking stick, keeping the strap securely in place with no chafing or irritation. You can use your hands freely with no need to put your walking stick down, and tackle routine tasks with confidence knowing your walking stick is always there.Relax, knowing you won’t accidentally drop your walking stick and struggle to bend down to pick it up. The wrist strap is ideal for when out shopping, for opening doors or for people who find it tough to bend down when they’ve dropped their stick. Get your confidence back in everyday tasks, enjoy the freedom of going shopping whenever you like and open doors with ease.FeaturesStrong, durable nylonFits most walking sticksElasticated loop fasteningFrees hands without putting stick downPrevents accidental dropping Ideal when shopping and opening doors.Easily fitted in secondsSpecificationsLength: 36cmWeight: 64gExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £0.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.39Save: £1.40
- Invacare - Comet Mobility Scooter (Heavy Duty) Item Code:MS23896FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.If you’re a larger build, worrying about the sturdiness of your mobility scooter can spoil the enjoyment you get from your new-found freedom. Not with the Invacare Comet Heavy Duty, offering a fast, safe and fun ride. Powerful, comfortable and reliable, the Invacare Comet HD is the latest addition to the Invacare Comet family, with their reputation for speed and safety. This is a rugged outdoor scooter for people who weigh between 150 kgs and 220 kgs (34 stone). It comes loaded with safety features, a large contoured extra-padded seat and four individual adjustable suspension units, which make for a supremely comfortable ride. Designed specifically for carrying extra weight capacity, the HD has passed tests in the German independent TÜV test laboratory. A special XL contoured seat has been designed with therapists to supply superb seating comfort, and the seat base and adjustable armrests are reinforced to cater for additional stresses. You can use the armrests as supports when getting in and out the scooter. There’s even a pneumatically adjustable lumbar support for further seating comfort. A unique suspension system, proven in the demanding world of professional mountain biking, allows for simple independent adjustment. The HD is a rugged outdoor scooter that’s ideal for the larger frame looking for comfort and performance in their driving experience. Features Four individual suspension units Ideal for riders up to 34 stones Special XL extra-padded seat Unique suspension system Designed in conjunction with therapists Tested in German independent TÜV test laboratory.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,699.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,478.33Save: £778.34
- Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift - Blue Item Code:MS23648FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift in white is a quality-built bath lifter that makes the operation of lifting patients for bathing a much easier task whilst enabling maximum patient comfort and dignity whether in the home or professional setting. This highly durable bath lifter gives great performance even for heavy work schedules and is built from robust materials for durable and secure daily use. The Orca incorporates increased leg room so further enhancing patient comfort and giving extra reassurance and confidence even in tighter spaces where the bathlift is being used. The Aquatec Standard Orca Bathlift is extremely easy to disassemble with minimum effort, it is therefore easy to store compactly when not in use or when its needed to be transported. The ergonomic, floating hand control means that operating the unit is easy and comfortable, so the operator doesn’t have to be distracted by complicated operation. This comfort is further enhanced by the Orca benefitting from a lightweight battery. The Orca has a superb upper weight limit of 140 kg (22 stone) as standard, so it’s suitable for many types of users of varying levels of disability and weights. Features Superior quality and durable bath lifter Easy to clean for hygienic bathing Incorporates extra leg room Easy to disassemble, compact storage Impressive weight limit of 140 kg Full support whilst upright or reclined Max Seat height: 360mm Max User Weight: 140kgs (22.5St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £217.68 with VAT Relief
Was: £256.09Save: £38.41
- Aquatec Sansibar Wall Mounted Shower Stool Item Code:MS15963FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec Sansibar Wall Mounted Shower StoolSpace saving. folding shower chair, excellent for small showers, rust proof, easy to clean, quick and easy to install Large hygiene recess.Dimensions:Overall Height: 53cm to 60cmSeat Width: 40cmSeat Depth: 46cmFloor to seat height: 46cm to 53cmWeight: 2.6kgMax User Weight: 130kgExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £47.34 with VAT Relief
Was: £55.69Save: £8.35
- Invacare - Glideabout Wheeled Commode (4 Brakes) Item Code:MS23779FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Manoeuvring wheeled commodes in tight areas can be tricky. That’s why the Invacare Glideabout Wheeled Commode comes with a space-saving push bar for optimal positioning over the toilet, plus four braked castors to make getting around effortless. The armrests and footrests also both swing away for easy access and simple transfers for users and carers. The Invacare Glideabout is an attendant-controlled wheeled commode chair perfect for home, residential or hospital settings. Made with strong, robust, powder-coated steel, it’s hygienic and easy to clean and the padded seat and armrests provide comfort and stability for you when being transferred.The leg rests and footrests offer excellent support, while manoeuvrability is assured thanks to the space-saving push bar and four braked castors. These allow for effortless pushing and moving. An integrated toilet pan holder is included as standard.The width of the commode seat is 450mm and it’s also 450mm deep. The seat height is 480mm and it has a total width of 575 mms and a total height of 945mms. It’s a relatively light wheeled commode, at 14kgs (2.2 stones) and it can support a maximum user weight of 135kgs (22 stones).FeaturesRobust powder-coated steelHigh corrosion protection Simple to clean and maintain Braked castors for safety Integrated toilet-pan holderPadded seat for comfortSpecificationsSeat Width: 450mmSeat Depth: 450mmSeat Height: 480mmTotal Width: 575mmTotal Depth: 810mmTotal Height: 945mmDepth Without Footrests: 545mmFootplate Depth: 155mmHeight to armrest (from floor): 755mmFootrests to seat length: 345-460mmOver Toilet Clearance: 420mmFloor to cover plate: 525mmWidth between arms: 470mmCastors: 5" (127mm)Weight: 14KgsMax User Weight: 135Kgs (22St)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £69.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £96.59Save: £26.60
- Rebotec - Ergonomic Soft Grip Coloured Crutches - Turquoise Item Code:MS14236FREE ShippingExpress your individuality with a pair of our brightly coloured ergonomic soft grip crutches. Full cuff design; much more comfortable to hold thanks to the soft feel handle/ grip.SpecificationsOffer complete supportGreat alternative to NHS - style grey crutchesAdjustable in height, with the handle height ranging from 29.5 -38.5” (750 - 980mm), and a choice of three positions for the cuffHardwearing, all-weather ferrule, in the same colour as the crutchColour: TurquoiseSpecial PriceWas: £67.19Save: £10.08
- Invacare Alu Lite Wheelchair - Side Pannels (Pair) Item Code:MS26708Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £13.93 with VAT Relief
Was: £16.39Save: £2.46
- Aquatec - Bathlift Swivel & Slide Seat Item Code:MS22862FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec - Bathlift Swivel & Slide SeatCompatable with the aquatec range of bath liftersLarge comfortable seating surfaceSafe: turntable is only unlocked by the weight of the userSeat surfaceturns and slides easilySoft, skin freindly cover, easy-care, wipes cleanSpecificationsDiameter: 365mmLength:530mmHeight:25mmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £38.84 with VAT Relief
Was: £45.69Save: £6.85
- Rebotec - Ergonomic Soft Grip Coloured Crutches - Grey Item Code:MS14232FREE ShippingExpress your individuality with a pair of our brightly coloured ergonomic soft grip crutches. Full cuff design; much more comfortable to hold thanks to the soft feel handle/ grip.SpecificationsOffer complete supportGreat alternative to NHS - style grey crutchesAdjustable in height, with the handle height ranging from 29.5 -38.5” (750 - 980mm), and a choice of three positions for the cuffHardwearing, all-weather ferrule, in the same colour as the crutchColour: GreySpecial PriceWas: £49.00Save: £7.34
- Invacare Omega Pliante Folding Commode Item Code:MS16980FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Invacare® Omega range of commodes represents a versatile solution to toileting and dressing needs. The flawless, modern designs are easy to clean and blend well into Residential and Community environments.Foldable, Space saving commode.Ideal for infrequent or travel use.Contoured back rest.SpecificationsSeat width: 40cmSeat depth: 42cmSeat height: 45cmTotal width: 58cmTotal height: 56cmHeight to armrests: 66cmWidth between armrests: 46cmWeight: 8.5kgMax user weight: 13.5 stone (80kg)Complete with sanitary pan.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £69.35 with VAT Relief
Was: £81.59Save: £12.24
- Invacare - Alu Lite Manual Wheelchair - 18" Seat Item Code:MS15245FREE ShippingThe Invacare Alu Light is the basic level entry wheelchair to the Invacare manual range. The chair is light and very easy to use and manoeuvre even for an elderly carer. It is easy to fold and lift thanks to the light aluminium construction. Fully foldable- this wheelchair folds into a compact size for transport or storage thanks to the foldable back and chassis. Once out and about, it can be difficult for carers to push and manoeuvre some wheelchairs particularly on hilly terrain or indeed if they have health issues of their own, no such concerns with the Alu Light. It pushes easily and is easy to move around corners and into tight spaces. The footrests are fully removable meaning ease of transfer on and off your chair. Your only concern is where to next? Features Lightweight aluminium construction Folds down easily for transport Easy to push and manoeuvre Fully removable footrestsSpecial Price £135.98 with VAT Relief
Was: £159.98Save: £24.00
- Curved Seat Shower Chair Item Code:MS10056Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £27.99 with VAT Relief
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium tubing
- Moulded plastic seat with handles
- Moulded plastic backrest
- Textured surface for added safety
- Height adjustable legs
- Non-marking, non-slip rubber tips
Was: £41.99Save: £14.00
- Aquatec Step Item Code:MS15967Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Aquatec Step has been ergonomically designed to aid the user to get in and out of the bath with as much ease as possible whilst still offering independence. The stable base is supported by the angled legs of the stool this helps increase the stability of the step. The rubber feet make sure that the step can't move whilst in use. The removable cover allows for a non-slip surface so as to decrease the chances of any accidents, also the cover is machine washable.Dimensions:150kg (24st) - weight limit.Weight: 1.5kgHeight: 165mm (6.5")Width: 300mm (12")Length: 400mm (16")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.91 with VAT Relief
Was: £35.19Save: £5.28
- Marina Bath Board Item Code:MS15966Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Ergonomic shaped design, adjustable to fit baths 39.5 - 62 cm, Non slip surface. Drainage holes.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £25.49 with VAT Relief
Was: £29.99Save: £4.50
- Invacare - Adeo Toilet Frame Item Code:MS15749Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £19.80 with VAT Relief
Was: £23.29Save: £3.49
- Aquatec Beluga Extra Large Bathlift Suckers - 130mm Diameter (PK4) Item Code:MS18736Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £20.82 with VAT Relief
Was: £24.49Save: £3.67
- Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist (Detachable Battery) Item Code:MS23500FREE ShippingNow providing patients with care, safety and dignity is much easier with the Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist, this unit allows for easy patient lifting and handling with intuitive and sensitive controls that alleviate potential strains and injury when patients need lifting or moving in confined spaces. This robust hoist will easily lift right up to 150kg and although a little smaller than the Birdie Folding Electric Hoist, which lifts up to 170kg, this hoist is both extremely well built and will give superb performance even in high frequency daily demand requirements. For standard lifting requirements, i.e. when lifting from the patients’ bed to chair, or for other requirements, including floor lifting the boom arm is extremely strong and allows for highly accurate lifting with a 360° range of movement, that allows for comfort for the user, as well as the operator. When the Invacare Compact Birdie Patient Hoist needs to be moved, it folds to a compact footprint so transporting the unit is easy and not requiring any major dismantling or additional tools. With health and safety high on the agenda in the professional care environment, this hoist performs superbly on all levels. The innovative hoist design reduces the risk of injury as the patient’s knees are not close to the actuator, rotation is also easy with the high boom arm and ergonomic design.Features: Allows for easy and safe lifting, with great comfort Simple operation, reduces risk of strain or injury Foldable, portable, moves with ease Robustly manufactured for daily intensive use Rotate the patient 360° with ease and comfort Up to 40 full lifts between battery charges Suitable right up to 150KG users Comes with full manufacturer’s warranty Specification Max. overall length (base): 1000mm (39½") Max. spreader bar Height: 1585mm (62½") Min. spreader bar Height: 515mm (20½") Internal Width, legs open: 890mm (35") External Width, Legs closed: 530mm (20") Turning Circle: 1070mm (42") Ground Clearance: 100mm (4") Max User Weight: 150kg (23½st) Total weight 36KgSpecial Price £629.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £999.99Save: £370.04
- Invacare Action 3NG Wheelchair - Comfort (Self Propelled) Item Code:MS15755FREE ShippingInvacare Action 3 Comfort A new wheelchair for additional comfort!The Invacare Action 3 Comfort now offers optimal lateral positioning and additional seatingcomfort with its new Dartex smooth and easily looked after coating. It is the new comfort folding wheelchair. Features The ergonomic seating (seat and backrest cushions, armrests and headrest can be quickly removed) is covered in Dartex, a supple and very smooth coating, thus offering unmatched positioning and comfort. New comfort The Invacare Action3 Comfort offers a 30° reclining backrest fitted as standard, with seat and backrest anatomic preformed soft cushions. In addition, the Action 3 Comfort now features height and depth adjustable armrests, and legrests with knee protection to provide elderly people with optimal comfort. Prices will depend on final specificationsPlease note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us on 0800 567 7222 with your order£857.60 with VAT Relief
- Invacare REA Azalea Stock Item Code:MS21342FREE ShippingEnhanced adjustable comfort seatingThe Invacare® Rea™ Azalea® is a “tilt in space” chair that provides comfortable seating and enhanced postural support. The wheelchair is based on a single frame that can accommodate the three rear wheel sizes in different settings making it suitable for passive or moderately active clients. The weight shifting function (Centre of gravity) offers excellent stability during use and the specially designed Invacare® Flex2 system provides adaptable seating adjustable both in seat width and depth. Maximum comfort and adjustabilityAvailable in a transit version with a combination of seating options, simple seat angle adjustment and backrest recline the Rea™ Azalea® is an excellent choice when selecting a passive wheelchair. Tilt and recline improves comfort and supportThe Rea™ Azalea® SP and Rea™ Azalea® T have a 20° or 25° seat tilt respectively and a 30° backrest recline. Both tilt and recline can be easy adjusted manually or electrically. The improved seat tilt positioning can enhance the management of pressure relief for the client. The backrest has a biomechanical positioning hinge which follows the client’s natural back movement when adjusting the backrest angle. Innumerable possibilitiesWith three different frame sizes, a range of seat widths can be achieved from 39 to 55 cm on the self propelling version and 39 – 49 cm on the transit versions. The wheelchair has individual width adjustments in the armrests and leg rests as standard. Compatibility between product linesThe Azalea® is an addition to the Rea™ range. Many of the parts such as the Invacare® Flex2 seating and leg rests are cross compatible. Small Chassis 390mm with +50mm pre-width adjustment Seat dimensions: Width 440mm Depth 430 - 500mm Medium Chassis 440mm with +50mm pre-width adjustment Seat dimensions: Width 490mm Depth 430 - 500mm Large Chassis 490mm with +50mm pre-width adjustment Seat dimensions: Width 540mm Depth 430 - 500mm Please note: because of the complexity of this product it is NOT available to buy online please freephone 0800 567 7222. Prices are also subject to required specification.£1,999.99 with VAT Relief
- Invacare - Orion Mobility Scooter (Red) Item Code:MS14681FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Stable, Trusty, Durable: The Invacare Orion With a focus on safety and reliability, the Orion is equipped with multiple features to ensure a safe and easy ride. Imagine being able to undertake long journeys in complete safety and comfort. Whether you enjoy a daily trip to the shops or love to travel further afield, the Invacare Orion gives you freedom of independence. Combining ergonomics with style, Orion is the obvious choice for a relaxing, reliable drive. Features Available in Silver Or Blue Finite tiller movement Ergonomic steering Hand brake Brake light Built-in anti-splash guards SuspensionExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1,399.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,999.99Save: £600.00
- Invacare Action 3NG Wheelchair - Standard (Self Propelled) Item Code:MS15729FREE ShippingThe Invacare® Action3 has been designed to enable easier assessment, and adjusts for maximum mobility. The Action3 manoeuvres smoothly due to its light rigid and well-balanced frame, and an improved ergonomic design that enables the user to become more independent.FunctionalAdaptable and modular, the Action3 is ideally suited for accommodating progressive changes in user needs. It is also simple to refurbish with a range of options.PerformanceThe Invacare® Action3 is designed to ensure optimal driving performance with the lightweight rigid frame and high quality components providing easy rolling and manoeuvrability.Easily transportableSimple to fold and dismantle with a low transfer weight, the Action3 can be transported in a small car.Improved functionEmphasis on user and therapist needs has resulted in easier and finer adjustments within the frame. These increased configuration choices ensure improved postural position maximising user function and independence. Features Various seat widths available Various seat depths available Various seat heights available Various colours available Self propelled and Transit types Prices will depend on final specifications Please note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us with your order.£539.00 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Action 4NG Wheelchair (Standard/Tall) - Self Propelled Item Code:MS15762FREE ShippingThe Invacare Action 4 Heavy Duty manual chair has been developed to offer a durable and reliable wheelchair with a maximum user weight of 150 kg. Also available in a Tall version.Features Various seat widths available Various seat depths available Various seat heights available Various colours available Self propelled and Transit types Prices will depend on final specificationsPlease note because of the complexity of this product it is NOT available to buy online please freephone 0800 567 7222£599.25 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section