Medley Ergo Hospital Bed
Offer ends 11-03-2024
The Medley Ergo Hospital Bed from Invacare offers the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements.
- Pay in 3 interest-free payments. Learn more
- Klarna available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- Installment payment available, click here or choose at payment step to find out more.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted
Got A Question? Click Here!
The Medley Ergo Hospital Bed from Invacare offers the perfect balance between budget, functionality and quality requirements. Equipped with several features that provide maximum comfort and safety to patients, it is a state-of-the-art bed designed for hospital use. The bed can be adjusted to different positions, including the backrest, knee break, and height adjustment, using a simple handset control. This allows patients to find their optimal sleeping or sitting position, reducing the risk of pressure ulcers and promoting better circulation. For added safety, the bed features lockable castors and a quick-release system that can easily detach the bed from the frame in an emergency. The bed also has an ergonomic design that ensures easy access for caregivers and enhances the patient's well-being. The Medley Ergo Hospital Bed is a reliable and high-quality option for healthcare facilities that prioritise patient comfort and safety.
Features and Benefits:
- Offers excellent value for money
- Increased comfort when sitting
- Easy-to-use handset
- Reduced shear and friction
- Height adjustable across a good range
- Quick release, lockable castors
- Medley Ergo width: 1020mm (40")
- Medley Ergo length: 2240mm (88")
- Medley Ergo minimum height: 400mm (15.5")
- Medley Ergo maximum height: 800mm (31.5")
- Maximum user weight: 145 kgs (23 stone)
|Invacare Medley Ergo Manual.pdf
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!