- Carell Body Care Wipes - Pack of 60 Item Code: MS34017Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
These Carell Body Care Wipes are designed to replace cumbersome and costly traditional bed bath methods.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.43Save: £1.48
- Carell Bed Bath Gloves - Pack of 8 Item Code: MS30078Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Carell Bed Bath Gloves represent real value for money and have been designed for use all over the body to provide a simple yet effective, rinse-free solution to washing.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £3.35Save: £1.20
- Clinell Universal Wipes 200 Item Code: MS33969Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Clinell Universal Surface Wipes kill up to 10x more bacteria and viruses than standard household disinfectants. Unlike pure disinfectant wipes, Clinell Universal Surface Wipes clean whilst they disinfect, helping remove dirt and soiling whilst boosting their germ-killing power. They get to work right away, proving effective from only 20 seconds. Despite all that cleaning and killing power, they're skin-friendly, dermatologically tested and kind to surfaces.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £8.99Save: £3.04
- Clinell Universal Extra Thick Wipes - Pack of 100 Item Code: MS33968Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These extra thick Clinell Universal Wipes are practical and effective disinfectant wipes that contain a unique antimicrobial, alcohol-free formula.
- Clinell Universal Wipes - Bucket of 225 Refill Item Code: MS33966Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This is the handy refill pack for the Clinelll Universal Bucket and it contains 225 wipes. The skin-friendly wet wipes are suitable for domestic, care and health environments and help to quickly clean and disinfect hands or a surface.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £9.40Save: £2.84
- Clinell Universal Wipes - Bucket of 225 Item Code: MS33965Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.They are supplied in a sturdy bucket containing 225 wipes and are practical and effective disinfectant wipes that contain a unique antimicrobial, alcohol-free formula that kills 99.99% of all known bacteria after 10 seconds - including the Covid-19 virus.
- Flushable Wet Wipes Item Code: MS31013Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The large sized wipes are suitable for use from birth onwards and are strong, effective and represent exceptional value for money.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £3.10Save: £1.39
- Carell Bed Bath Wipes - Pack of 8 Item Code: MS30079Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Carell Bed Bath Wipes have been designed to offer a simple yet effective, rinse-free solution to all-over body washing.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £2.51Save: £0.66
- Clinell Antibacterial Hand Wipes - Pack of 200 Item Code: MS30076Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Clinell Antibacterial Hand Wipes are a highly cost effective and easy way of disinfecting and cleaning the hands as a means of infection control.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £9.49Save: £2.71
- Clinell Universal Wipes - Pack of 200 Item Code: MS30074Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Supplied in a pack of 200, these Clinell Universal Wipes are practical and effective disinfectant wipes that contain a unique antimicrobial, alcohol-free formula that kills 99.99% of all known bacteria after 10 seconds - including the Covid-19 virus.
- Clinell Antibacterial Wipes Item Code: MS30073Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
These Clinell Antibacterial Wipes provide extremely effective protection against bacteria and germs for up to 72 hours.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.99Save: £4.74
- Bath in Bed Wipes Item Code: MS15866Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These wipes are suitable for use at room temperature or to enhance user comfort they can be warmed in a microwave.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.35 with VAT ReliefWas: £2.39Save: £1.04
- Senset Moist Patient Wipes (PK50) Item Code: MS15343These gentle, plesantly fragranced wipes are ideal when quick cleansing is required. They lift soiling quickly and easily and are supplied in an easily cleaned box with pop up lid to minimize hand contact and bacteria spread.These moist patient wipe are dermatologic ally tested, allergy screened and maceratable. Ideal for hand cleansing before and after eating and toileting.SpecificationsBrand: Vernacare SensetWipe Type: MaceratableWipe size 20cm x 17.5cm£2.59 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section