- Incontinence Wipes - Pack of 25 Item Code: MS30980Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Incontinence Wipes provide fast, effective and gentle cleansing with added benefits of deodorising, moisturising, barrier and antibacterial protection.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.05 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.39Save: £1.34
- Bath in Bed Wipes Item Code: MS15866Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These wipes are suitable for use at room temperature or to enhance user comfort they can be warmed in a microwave.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.35 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.39Save: £1.04Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Economy Dry Wipes Item Code: MS30984Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Highly versatile the Economy Dry Wipes are ideal for a variety of tasks from hand and face cleaning, to patient cleansing and drying.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £3.35Save: £1.36
- Flushable Wet Wipes Item Code: MS31013Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The large sized wipes are suitable for use from birth onwards and are strong, effective and represent exceptional value for money.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £3.10Save: £1.39
- Senset Moist Patient Wipes (PK24) Item Code: MS15103Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These gentle, plesantly fragranced wipes are ideal when quick cleansing is required. They lift soiling quickly and easily and are supplied in an easily cleaned box with pop up lid to minimize hand contact and bacteria spread.These moist patient wipe are dermatologic ally tested, allergy screened and maceratable. Ideal for hand cleansing before and after eating and toileting.SpecificationsBrand: Vernacare SensetWipe Type: MaceratableWipe size 20cm x 17.5cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.06 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.29Save: £0.23Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Senset Moist Patient Wipes (PK50) Item Code: MS15343Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These gentle, plesantly fragranced wipes are ideal when quick cleansing is required. They lift soiling quickly and easily and are supplied in an easily cleaned box with pop up lid to minimize hand contact and bacteria spread.These moist patient wipe are dermatologic ally tested, allergy screened and maceratable. Ideal for hand cleansing before and after eating and toileting.SpecificationsBrand: Vernacare SensetWipe Type: MaceratableWipe size 20cm x 17.5cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.51 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.79Save: £0.28Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Soft Patient Wipes Item Code: MS30983Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Offering value for money, these wipes are supplied in a pack of 100 and provide excellent absorbency and wet strength.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £5.03Save: £1.98
- Tena Wet Wipes Item Code: MS22979Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This pack of contains 48 Tena Wet Wipes, these wipes boast a 3 in 1 action that gentle cleanses, restores and protects skin in one step.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £8.15Save: £2.20Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Conti Patient Wipes Standard Plus - Large Item Code: MS15066Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Conti™ is one of the leading brands of dry patient cleansing wipes in the UK and has been supplied to the National Health Service for over 35 years.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.32 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.69Save: £0.37Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Incontinence Wipes - Case Item Code: MS30993Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.To provide the user with extreme comfort these Incontinence Wipes can be warmed in a microwave or simply used at room temperature.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £22.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £35.45Save: £12.50
- Super Soft Patient Wipes Item Code: MS30982Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.To ensure these wipes are suitable for all skin types they are exceptionally soft, but particularly ideal for the elderly and young.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.55Save: £1.60
- Bath In Bed Wipes - Case Item Code: MS30994Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bath In Bed Wipes have been specially designed to give you a complete bath whilst in bed. The wipes are unfragranced and have a lanolin- and alcohol-free formulation for full body cleansing. Added moisturisers leave skin feeling soft and gently cleansed.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £23.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £59.95Save: £36.00
- Economy Dry Wipes - Case Item Code: MS30998FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This case of Economy Dry Wipes represents excellent value for money and is supplied as 24 packs of 100 dry wipes.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £94.99Save: £51.54
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section