- Conti Wash Cloths Item Code: MS32325Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Supplied in a pack of 75 wipes, Conti Wash Cloth are patient cleansing wipes that have been designed for full-body cleansing.Express Delivery Available£3.69 with VAT Relief
- Conti Flushable Dry Wipes - Pack of 50 Item Code: MS32319Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Boasting both softness and strength, these Conti Flushable Dry Wipes are ideal for medical and healthcare environments. Supplied as a pack of 50, they are designed to break up into fragments once submerged in water after use.Express Delivery Available£2.95 with VAT Relief
- Conti Wipes Item Code: MS25048Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Conti™ is one of the leading brands of dry patient cleansing wipes in the UK and has been supplying wipes to the NHS for over 35 years, assuring you of their quality.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.25 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.09Save: £0.84
- Conti Soft Wipes Item Code: MS25047Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.These Conti Soft Patient Wipes are extremely popular, high quality dry wipes and the exceptionally soft feel makes them the first choice for users and carers alike.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.05 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.39Save: £1.34
- Conti Patient Wipes Standard Plus - Large Item Code: MS15066Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Conti™ is one of the leading brands of dry patient cleansing wipes in the UK and has been supplied to the National Health Service for over 35 years.Express Delivery Available£3.69 with VAT Relief
- Conti Patient Wipes So Soft - Large (PK100) Item Code: MS25982Conti Patient Wipes So Soft - Large (PK100)Conti™ is one of the leading brands of dry patient cleansing wipes in the UK and has been supplied to the National Health Service for over 35 years.The cost effective Conti™ dry wipes range, from the economy of the Conti™ Lite to the effective absorbency of the the Conti™ Washcloth, are the ideal choice for patient care and have many uses in the healthcare environment for general purpose cleansing.Used together with the Clinisan™ range of skin cleansing foams and bodywashes provides the complete patient cleansing system.Wipe measures 30 x 36cm100 wipes per packSynergy Code: CPV110£4.16 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section