Disposable Gloves & Dispensers
- Wire Glove Box Holder - 1 Box Holder Item Code: MS25391Wire Glove Box Holder - 1 Box HolderDescriptionPremier wall mountable glove dispensers are manufactured from plastic coated wire which is hard wearing and easy to clean.Supplied complete with fittingsGlove dispenser holds 1 glove boxSpecifications:Brand: PremierColour: WhiteMaterial: Plastic coated wire
- Wire Glove Box Holder - 3 Box Holder Item Code: MS25392
- Carell Bed Bath Gloves (8 Pack) Item Code: MS30078Carell Bedbath Gloves are a simple, rinse free bathing solution designed to clean and moisturise all areas of the body in one easy step. Conveniently replacing the more traditional methods of bed bathing such as; preparing bowls, washcloths, water, soap, lotions and towel drying; they are also cost effective which reduces laundry bills and nursing time. These thick, soft gloves are designed fo use on the following areas: face, neck, chest, right & left arm, perineum, right & left leg, back and buttocks. The pack can be used warmed (in a Clinell warmer) or un-warmed (straight from the pack) for a pleasant patient experience. The gloves are dermatologically tested, alcohol and lanolin free whilst containing a patented pH neutral formula with aloe vera and added moisturisers to promote healthy, soft skin.£3.09 with VAT Relief
- Synthetic Gloves - Powdered Item Code: PD100-10Synthetic Gloves - PowderedThis new generation of examination glove offers numerous advantages to medical and industrial users. Just like a second skin, Combines the properties of latex with those of vinyl - fits like a latex, hypoallergenic. Beaded Cuffs for ease of donning. Box of 100 gloves (AQL 1.5).PowderedSmallMediumLarge
- Healthguard Blue Latex Exam Gloves - Powder Free (Medium) Item Code: MS15253
- Healthcare Vinyl Examination Gloves - Powder Free (Large) Item Code: MS15249
- Healthguard Latex Exam Gloves - Powder Free (Large) Item Code: MS15248
- Healthguard Latex Exam Gloves - Powder Free (Small) Item Code: MS15246
- Healthguard Latex Exam Gloves - Powdered (Small) Item Code: MS18807
- Healthcare Vinyl Examination Gloves - Powdered (Small) Item Code: MS14944
- Synthetic Gloves - Powder Free (Small) Item Code: MS15261
- Synthetic Gloves - Powder Free (Medium) Item Code: MS15263
- Synthetic Gloves - Powder Free (Large) Item Code: MS15264
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section