- UPVC Reviver Item Code: MS28002Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.UPVC ReviverNow discoloured uPVC window frames, conservatories, guttering, drain pipes and garden furniture can be cleaned in just 30 seconds.Easyclean's uPVC Reviver is super-efficient at removing ingrained stains, yellowing, bird lime, dirt and grime - without scratching or dulling the glossy surface.It does what it says on the can - just spray, leave for 30 seconds to work its magic leave, then wipe off with a damp cloth and the job's done.Supplied with spray head in a 500ml bottle.Restores white uPVC.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £9.10Save: £0.91Hurry!
Offer ends 21-06-2021
- Hard Surface Wipes Item Code: MS15208Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £11.78Save: £1.18Hurry!
Offer ends 21-06-2021
- Good Ideas Mattress Deodoriser Item Code: MS18981Just a quick spray of this professional mattress cleaner effectively kills dust mites and their eggs, destroys unpleasant odours and bacteria instantly, leaving your mattress clean and fresh smelling. Tested and recommended, this formula is used in hotels, clinics and homes, is 98% bio-degradable and is safe for both people and animals. Ideal for asthma sufferers, guarantees a good night’s sleep. 250ml. Features and Benefits: Mattresses cannot be effectively washed yet we spend years of our life sleeping on them, creating odours and mites,mould,fungus and unpleasant bacteria. Just a quick spray of this professional mattress deodoriser effectively kills dust mites and their eggs. Distroys unpleasant odours and bacteria instantly, leaveing your matteress clean and fresh smelling. Tested and recommended. This formula is used in hotels,clinics & homes. 98% bio-degradeable and is safe for both people & animals. Ideal for asthma sufferers. Guarentees a good nights sleep 250ml bottle
- Ambersil Tough Wipes - 100 Wipe Tub Item Code: MS29153FREE Shipping
- Tuffie Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes (PK200) Item Code: MS11015Tuffie Disinfectant WipesIdeal for non porous surfaces where clinical cleanliness is required quickly and effectively. Proven effective against E.coli, MRSA and a range of other micro-organisms.Packaged in a container with foil seal200 per packSaturated in a 70% w lsopropyl Alcohol solution for fast bactericidal actionEach Wipe measures 20 x 22cm
- Extended Toilet Brush Item Code: MS21621Special PriceWas: £13.99Save: £1.40Hurry!
Offer ends 21-06-2021
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section