Car Swivel Cushions
- Soft Transfer Cushion - Blue (16x1") Item Code: MS17778Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£13.29 with VAT Relief
- Swivel Cushion For Car Item Code: MS17090Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Swivel Cushion For Car is a specially designed swivel seat that provides invaluable help when getting you in and out of your car.Express Delivery Available£9.95 with VAT Relief
- Shine Velour Cover Turning Cushion - Grey (15.5x2") Item Code: MS16529Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- TurnEasy Swivel Cushion Item Code: MS23288FREE ShippingThe TurnEasy Swivel Cushion is a portable, high quality transfer aid that is suitable for larger users. Highly versatile, the Swivel Cushion can be used as a car turning aid in the car as well as on a chair or bed, or as a stand-on turntable for indoor transfer assistance.Special Price £72.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £93.59Save: £20.64
- Swivel Car Seat Cushion Item Code: MS15493Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Swivel Seat Car Cushion has been developed to aid people who have mobility problems to get into and out of the car.Express Delivery Available£15.59 with VAT Relief
- Revolving Car Cushion Item Code: MS16530Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Revolving Car Cushion is an invaluable aid that has been designed to help people that find moving from one place to another difficult.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £15.09Save: £2.14
- Kozee Komforts Easy Turn Cushion - Black (14x1.5") Item Code: MS12634
This turntable is made all the more comfortable by the 1" thick high density foam cushion.£35.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section