Bradshaw Junior Paediatric Bed
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Offer ends 28-09-2020
The Bradshaw Junior Paediatric nursing care bed,developed around the specific challenges of paediatric nursing and accommodating younger patients safely and comfortably in a hospital, nursing or community environment. This electrically operated bed has been carefully designed on a compact, scaled down basis to meet the needs of the paediatric environment.
- Measuring in at a compact 200cm the Bradshaw Junior has been designed specifically for paediatric use
- Electrically operated fully profiling paediatric care bed
- The profiling action enables the backrest and knee break sections to operate in harmony to reduce pinching in the sacral area
- Bright and colourful appearance helping the bed to fit into any children's environment
- Integral full length side rails ensure optimum occupant safety
- Adjustable self locking side rails providing additional safety which can be released at both the head and foot ends
- The bed arrives on its specially designed transport stand and can be put together by one person as all sections of the bed are under 25kg, this makes the bed exceptionally easy to put together. When not in use it can be stored on the transport stand
- The handset can be locked out
- Fire retardant foam side rails pads also available. Covered with Crib 5 waterproof, anti-microbial fabric, the side rails can still be operated without removing the pads
- With a generous maximum user weight of 180kg (28 stone) the bed is designed to cater safely for parents sitting or lying on the bed and wishing to cradle children in their arms
- 3 years warranty (1st year parts and labour 2nd and 3rd year parts only). Where a Sidhil service contract remains in place, this warranty can now be extended as far as ten years fully inclusive of parts and labour
- The Bradshaw Junior bed is designed in compliance with IEC 60601-2-52:2009
- Full length side rails pads and end also available
- Max user Weight: 180kg (28st)
- Overall Length: 200cm
- Overall Width: 93cm
- Platform Length: 190cm
- Platform Width: 78cm
- Height: 28 - 71cm
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section