Belt & Fixed Bath Lifts
- Relaxa Belt Bath Lift Item Code: MS19308FREE ShippingThe bathlift is a motorised device designed for the use of the elderly and for those who find that getting into and out of the bath has become increasingly difficult. With its use, access becomes safe and easy. Stainless steel is used to fabricate the interior of the cabinet to provide inproved corrosion resistance.Thermometer - The unit has a thermometer to test the temperature of the water.Power - Two 12 volt rechargeabe lead acid batteries provide a 24 volt DC supply to the motor. Indicator lights in green and red shows the battery is in operation and the battery condition.Battery Charger - A managed 24 volt 300MA charger is provided.Maximum load - 127 kgm (20 stone)Controls - "UP" and "DOWN" buttons are located on the front of the bathlift. A sealed hand control with "UP" and "DOWN" buttons is also provided.Belt Reversal - The Relaxa is designed with an anti-belt reversal mechanism.Handle - An intergral handle is provided but this can be removed or re-sited as required.Belt - Re-inforced PolypropyleneDimensions - The unit is slim and fits neatly at the side of the bath. The length is 55.5cm, the height is 32.5cm and the depth is 11.8cmWeight - The unit itself weighs 11kgms. The box when packed to include other items weighs 15.9kgmsManufactured - The complete unit is manufactured in the United Kingdom.New 2015 model also has these feature!The screen on the bath lift is brighter and is easier to read.The grey rubber buttons have been replaced by easy to press switches situated under the label.When the buttons are pressed arrows will appear on the screen to show the user which direction the belt is moving. The bather does not have to think which button they are pressing – they can see it.When the bather stops pressing the button the temperature will appear for about 20 seconds.The temperature probe is now permanently fixed to the unit.When the battery is low the red indicator light on the right hand side of the display together with an audible warning (2 beeps) will remind the bather the battery needs charging. This is an early warning and the bath lift will still operate normally. There will also be a display showing a battery with an exclamation mark.If this warning is ignored and the bath lift continues to be used, the red indicator warning will appear and a continuous audible alarm will sound. This time the display will show a battery with a cross and the bathlift will not operate in the down position. However, it will have sufficient energy to lift the bather out of the bath.The voltage of the battery can also be checked by pressing both buttons on either the bath lift or the remote control together. The voltage will appear on the screen.The belt sleeve will now be included as standard in the box with the Relaxa.Fitting Note: This bathlift Will need fitting by a competent person or preferable a professional tradesman. We can fit this for customers within a 30 mile radius of Garstang (PR3 1GD). There will be a charge for this service. Please call us if you would like further information.Special Price £749.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £828.89Save: £78.90
- Bathmaster Deltis Heavy Duty Bathlift With Blue Covers Item Code: MS29217FREE ShippingBathmaster Deltis Heavy Duty Bathlift (Does not include swivel transfer seat)The Bathmaster Deltis HEAVY DUTY Bath Lift comes with a Safe Working Load of 170Kg (26 stone)Difficulties getting into and out of the bath are quickly and easily overcome when using the Bathmaster Deltis.Simple to take in and out of the bath, it separates into two parts for easier lifting and carrying.High quality materials and construction offer the utmost in safety and comfort with no servicing required.One of the lightest reclining bath lifts availableThe Bathmaster Deltis is easy to assemble with no technical knowledge required.With built in convenient holding points and the heaviest part weighing just 6.8kg (15lb) transport and storage become effortless.The all plastic construction is modern, easy to clean and free from corrosion.Designed to be strong, stable & durable, it gives confidence to the user and ensures hassle free, long term usageCompact frame fits virtually all bath tubsOccupying the optimum amount of space, the compact frame of the Bathmaster Deltis is suitable for nearly all bath tubs, yet maintains a high level of stability when in use.Large side flaps allow easy transfer in and out of the bath, and optional swivelling seats are available for those requiring additional assistance.Latest battery technology ensures high performanceThe small, lightweight hand controller is simple to use and floats when not in use, enabling easy recovery if dropped into the water.The lithium ion batteries have no memory effect and very low self-discharging, giving improved performance and battery life.The latest software allows gentle charging, further preserving the batteries.Bespoke, service free motor gives long term durabilityFully waterproof with no built in circuit board, the motor has been specifically designed for long term protection against failure or damage.The hand controller plugs directly into the top of the motor ensuring there are no leads from the motor that could be damaged during transportation of the unit.SpecificationsSeat height 6.9cm to 45.5cm (2.¾ to 18\")Footprint 56cm x 29.5cm (22 x 11.½\")Seat size 50cm x 37.5cm (19.¾ x 14.¾\" excluding side flaps)Seat size 50cm x 69.5cm (19.¾ x 27.¼\" including side flaps)Seat weight 6.8Kg (15lb)Backrest weight 3.7Kg (8lb)Maximum user weight 170Kg (26stone)Average Number of lift cycles 9 based on a 80Kg load1Yr Warranty£418.39 with VAT Relief
- Relaxa Belt Bath Lift - Back Rest Kit - Left (Blue) Item Code: MS25044FREE Shipping£256.09 with VAT Relief
- Saver Bathlift Item Code: MS28755FREE ShippingFits almost any style of bath maximising legroom and separates into 3 pieces for easier moving and handling. Powered seat gently and safely lowers and raises users smoothly in the bath at the touch of a button Fits almost any style of bath including corner baths Fixed-back design allows positioning at the back of the bath maximising legroom for transfers / bathing Supplied with side flap protectors to allow unobstructed movement over bath handles Optional middle suction feet are available for secure positioning on uneven surfaces High seat travel allows safe, level transfer in deeper baths and low travel offers excellent immersion in shallow baths Separates easily into 3 lightweight pieces for easy transportation Lightweight, compact design curves around body Can be used with or without covers; optional covers are easily removable for machine washing Accessible surfaces enable easy cleaning of the bathlift and the bath Lightweight, floating, fully waterproof hand control is comfortable to hold with soft touch buttons, which are easy to operate for users with limited dexterity or sight impairment Battery indicator light signals red when recharging is required Built-in safety feature prevents bathlift from lowering unless there is sufficient charge to raise users to the top of the bath Pronged connectors enable easy attachment / detachment of battery and charger for recharging Wide range of optional extras are available (see page 141) Manufactured from robust plastic with aluminium tubing on base frame Suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines (excluding battery) Interchangeable spare parts & accessories with Premier Plus Bathlift (see page 147) Warranty – 3 years on bathlift, 1 year on battery hand control, charger and accessories SpecificationsFull Length: 54cm (21")Width: 72cm (28")Seat Width: 35cm (13")Seat Depth: 40cm (16")Seat Height: 7.8 - 46.5cm (3 - 18.3")Backrest Height: 62cm (24")Width of Baseplate: 28.5cm (11")Length of Baseplate: 43cm (16.5")Duration of Lifting And Lowering: 1.06 Minutesmax User Weight: 160kgWeight: 10.9kg£462.66 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section