Inflatable Bath Lifts
- Mangar Bathing Cushion Item Code: MS18005FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Manufactured by Mangar International, a world leader in the production of inflatable moving and handling equipment, and bathing equipment for the elderly, the disabled and for the Emergency services, the Mangar Bathing Cushion has a very clever internal honeycomb structure that makes it very supportive, hard wearing and reliable.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £374.95 with VAT Relief
Was: £599.99Save: £225.04
- Bathing Cushion Bath Lift Item Code: MS30092FREE ShippingThe Bathing Cushion bath lift is simple to use, lowering the user gently to the bottom of the bath. Once there they can choose whether to leave a small amount of air in the cushion to act as a back support, or release all the air to lie right back and bathe as normal. When bathing is finished the Bathing Cushion can be re-inflated using the Airflo compressor to lift the user steadily back up, level with the top of the bath.SpecificationsInflated Seat Height: 400mmDeflated Seat Height: 20mmSeat Width:580mmSeat Depth: 440mmWeight: 2kgCompressor Length: 305mmCompressor Width: 270mmCompressor Height: 155mmCompressor Weight: 6kg£645.89 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Airflo 12 - Compressor Kit Item Code: MS30184FREE ShippingThe Airflo 12 compressor will operate the Bathing Cushion, Surfer Bather, Leglifter, Handy Pillowlift and the Sit-u-Up and offers an extremely cost-effective solution as each time you require a new product you do not need to purchase a new power source. The compressor features a carry handle and requires no fixtures or fittings, allowing maximum portability. It also benefits from a battery level indicator showing how much power is left, and for safety purposes is specifically designed not to lower you if there is insufficient power to raise you back up again.Note: Backwards compatible with MK1, MK2 & Mk3Suitable for use with the: Bathing Cushion Surfer Bather Leglifter Handy Pillowlift Sit-u-UpNote: Kit includes, compressor, battery, charger & switch.£451.59 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Airflo Mk 3 - Compressor Kit Item Code: MS25163FREE ShippingAirflo Mk 3 - Complete KitThe Airflo Mk3 compressor will operate the Bathing Cushion, Surfer Bather, Leglifter, Handy Pillowlift and the Sit-u-Up and offers an extremely cost-effective solution as each time you require a new product you do not need to purchase a new power source. The compressor features a carry handle and requires no fixtures or fittings, allowing maximum portability. It also benefits from a battery level indicator showing how much power is left, and for safety purposes is specifically designed not to lower you if there is insufficient power to raise you back up again.Key features of Airflo Mk 3Suitable for use with the: Bathing Cushion Surfer Bather Leglifter Handy Pillowlift Sit-u-Up Integral LED battery indicator Hand control included Colour coded (Lilac) Airflo handle, label and power supply for easy identification Unit weight: 4.6 KgNote: Kit includes, compressor, battery, charger & switch.£371.69 with VAT Relief
- The Bath Buddy - Inflatable Bath Lift Item Code: MS22001FREE ShippingIf you have forgotten what it is like to bathe in comfort, to be in a bath where you can lie back and have a long soak, then try the Bath Buddy. This inflatable bath lift is so easy to use just press the soft touch button on the hand control and you will be gently lowered on a cushion of air down to the bottom of your bath. When you want to re-inflate the Bath Buddy simply press the up button and you will be lifted gently out of your bath, you will always be in control. All the fittings are soft so there will be no damage done to your bath. Note: when ordering this item please state which side of the bath the pipe needs to be situated Left ,Right or Central this is as you are sat in the bath facing the taps.Requires no installation and takes just a few minutes to set up. The Bath Buddy is easy to clean and packs away for storage.Simple to Operate.Comfortable and safe with a lumbar support for additional stability.A secure non-slip seat pocket.Manufactured from Polyethylene; a soft to touch yet hardwearing product, capable of resisting bath additives and hot bath water.Lightweight & Portable.Hygienic - the Bath-Buddy is easy to clean, dry and pack away after use.No metal parts on the cushion, ensures comfort and no damage to your bath.No installation or installation costs.Fully Guaranteed.(1yr)TUV Approved.UL Approved for the USA.Standard Specifications Width: 57cm Height: 380 Depth: 59cm (22 x 15 x 23")Recomended Bath Depth: 33-40cm (13-16")Max User Weight: 127kgs (20St)Tall Specifications Width: 57cm Height: 380 Depth: 59cm (22 x 15 x 23")Recomended Bath Depth: 40-48cm (16-19")Max User Weight: 127kgs (20St)£572.99 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section