Bath lift Accessories
- Bath Lift Transfer TurnTable / Rotating Seat Item Code: MS18371The perfect accessory for a bathlift, allowing easy and comfortable positioning and turning when transferring on and off the bathlift. Soft, anti-slip surface provides added safety Skin friendly coating is easy to clean Smooth rotating operation for added comfort 2cm (1") height on seat still maintains good water immersion Seat Diameter: 32.5cm Max user Weight: 140kg£30.79 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Airflo 12 - Compressor Kit Item Code: MS30184FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Airflo 12 compressor will operate the Bathing Cushion, Surfer Bather, Leglifter, Handy Pillowlift and the Sit-u-Up and offers an extremely cost-effective solution as each time you require a new product you do not need to purchase a new power source. The compressor features a carry handle and requires no fixtures or fittings, allowing maximum portability. It also benefits from a battery level indicator showing how much power is left, and for safety purposes is specifically designed not to lower you if there is insufficient power to raise you back up again.Note: Backwards compatible with MK1, MK2 & Mk3Suitable for use with the: Bathing Cushion Surfer Bather Leglifter Handy Pillowlift Sit-u-UpNote: Kit includes, compressor, battery, charger & switch.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £399.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £451.59Save: £51.64
- AquaJoy Premier Plus Hand Control - Post 2008 Item Code: MS29558FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Aquajoy Bathlift Hand Control is a genuine replacement part from Aquajoy so you can be sure it will fit & work the first time. It is for use with the Aquajoy bath lift range, enabling you to easily and simply control your Aquajoy. Enabling you to control the bath lift with ease, the hand control utilises easy to press concave and convex buttons. What's more, the bathlift is also fully waterproof and even floats in the bath, helping you to more easily access the controls when you want to get in or out of the bath. Full Aquajoy CompatibilityThe Hand Control is compatible with the following Aquajoy bath lifts: Aquajoy Premier Plus Bath Lift Aquajoy Saver Bath Lift AquaJoy Junior Plus BathliftExpress Delivery Available£164.09 with VAT Relief
- Endres Riviera Bathlift Cover Set - Pre 2005 (White) Item Code: MS13243FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£47.79 with VAT Relief
- Endres Riviera Bath Lift Handset - Round Connector Item Code: MS12658FREE Shipping£131.29 with VAT Relief
- Bathmaster Deltis - Premium Comfort Covers (Turquoise) Item Code: MS26546FREE ShippingBathmaster Deltis - Premium Comfort Covers (Turquoise)For users requiring additional comfort and durability, these luxurious pads extend to cover the complete seat and backrest. Built in anti-microbial protection ensures they are easier to maintainWashable hygienic removable padded seat and backrest covers provide added comfort as well as a non-slip surface to sit on.Simple to install, no technical knowledge required£80.79 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Bathlift Hose Connector 11mm Item Code: MS25931Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£17.39 with VAT Relief
- Mangar Airflo - Replacement Battery (Fits MK3) Item Code: MS25164FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£53.19 with VAT Relief
- Aquatec - Bathlift Swivel & Slide Seat Item Code: MS22862FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Aquatec - Bathlift Swivel & Slide SeatCompatable with the aquatec range of bath liftersLarge comfortable seating surfaceSafe: turntable is only unlocked by the weight of the userSeat surfaceturns and slides easilySoft, skin freindly cover, easy-care, wipes cleanSpecificationsDiameter: 365mmLength:530mmHeight:25mmExpress Delivery Available£48.89 with VAT Relief
- Bathmaster Deltis Bathlift - Swivel & Slide Seat Item Code: MS20569FREE Shipping£108.59 with VAT Relief
- Bathmaster™ Classic Side Flaps Item Code: MS13102FREE ShippingBathmaster™ Classic Side Flaps Padded side flaps assist in the smooth sliding transfer of the user from the bath edge onto the seat of the Bathmaster Classic.The large side flap enables the Bathmaster Classic to be used in a corner bath.Single Side Flap 240 x 125mm (9.5 x 5") Pair Of Side Flaps 240 x 125mm (9.5 x 5") Large Flap - 250 x 280mm (10 x 11")£45.59 with VAT Relief
- Bath Lift TurnTable / Rotating Seat Item Code: MS13207FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£90.29 with VAT Relief
- Bath Lift Sliding Transfer TurnTable / Rotating Seat - White Item Code: MS13208FREE ShippingThe perfect accessory for a bathlift, allowing easy and comfortable positioning and turning when transferring on and off the bathlift. Soft, anti-slip surface provides added safety Skin friendly coating is easy to clean Securely attaches to the sliding surface Assists users with restricted mobility Length: 52cm Width: 30cm Seat Diameter: 32.5cm Max User Weight: 140kg£42.49 with VAT Relief
- Bath Lift Side Flap Protectors Item Code: MS10467£5.49 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section