Antimicrobial Slip Resistant Bath Mat - Blue
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
Got A Question? Click Here!
These NEW Bath Mats has been developed to a new standard, to incorporate Silver Technology for its antimicrobial qualities, and independently laboratory tested to fulfil the new British Standard BS8445:2012 for slip resistance. The mats achieved Level 1, deemed to offer the greatest slip resistance.
Silver technology is now being widely used as an additive in the manufacturing of materials, for its antimicrobial qualities. The Isagi bath mat and suckers are manufactured using this silver technology throughout the material, not just as a surface treatment, to inhibit growth of bacteria or mould.
This StayPut bath mat is a top quality cushioned and comfortable slip resistant mat made to a generous size. Free draining with a lightly textured soft surface, and strong grip suckers underneath, which ensure a safe footing, helping to prevent foot and surface slip, as tested for the BS Standard BS8445:2012
Antimicrobial bath mats are suitable for machine washing @ 40 degree min wash, and allowed to dry naturally. There is even an integral hook on the back, this bath mat in a class of its own.
***Please note this item is not suitable for use on a raised or contour shower tray***
- Both the mat and suckers are manufactured from the unique PER® material combined with an antimicrobial ‘Silver’ additive which actively inhibits mould and bacterial growth.
- Independently tested to BS8445:2012 and achieving Level 1 deemed to offer the greatest slip resistance as specified by the new British Standard.
- Integral hanging loop
- Soft and Comfortable
- Tough and durable
- Excellent drainage and quick drying
- Non-allergenic – Rubber and Latex free
- Machine washable @ 40° degrees
- Oeko-Tex® Level 1 - Oeko-Tex® standard 100 is based upon the principle that babies and toddlers need special protection, therefore Class I: for baby articles is the highest level.
- StayPut Performance fabrics have been tested according to Oeko-Tex 100, this certifies that they contain no hazards to health, skin or the environment
- Toxin and Heavy Metal free
- Contains no phenols or phthalates
- Size: 43 x 90cm (16.7 x 35.2")
- Colour: Blue
- Oeko-Tex Standard -100 Product Class 1 (for baby articles) – TPVO 043943
- FDA Certified United States FDA Testing Standards SGS CY-2007 – 10529B. Food Grade.
- Phthalate Free – Does not contain PVC or Toxic Metal. SGS UG-2008-20035
- RoHS Standards – SGS - CE-2009 – C8168
- European Commission (EC) – REACH
- Biodegradable - PIDC Test 2009-11-03
- Toxic Heavy Metal Free – SGS UG-2008 – 20035A -03
- European Union PAHS Subject Content Standards. TUV 113073454
- Japan ST Toy Safety Testing Standards – 070202052-4
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section