Items 1-40 of 57
- FUNCTIONAL MODEL OF THE KNEE JOINT Item Code: MS11028FREE ShippingThis model of the right knee features a detachable ligament system, allowing a complete view of each individual ligament, bone, or cartilage. The ligaments are made of an indestructible, hard elastic for years of durable use. The ligaments? flexibility allows demonstration of the full range of motion, including flexion, extension, inner and outer rotation. Removable from stand, dissects. Life size. Made of SOMSO-Plast. 34 x 18 x 18cm.
- Model - Pelvis With Ligaments - Nerves & Floor Muscles Item Code: MS23710FREE Shipping
A pelvis of synthetic bone-like material with a highly detailed and dissectible pelvic floor in carefully coloured flexible material, comprising genitali and associated muscles.
- Model - Life Size Knee Joint Item Code: MS22427
Demonstrates flexion, extension and internal/external rotation.
Includes flexible, artificial ligaments.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.
Life-size on stand.
Dimensions 17 x 14.5 x 29.5cmSpecial PriceWas: £29.20Save: £4.38Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Introduction To Splinting: 3 Edition Item Code: MS23690FREE Shipping
This book integrates technical knowledge with hands-on learning through a unique combination textbook/workbook format.
You'll gain essential knowledge and discover problem-solving techniques to design and fabricate splints for any situation.
Splinting tools, processes, and techniques
Current trends and the latest research
Splints for the elbow, shoulder, fingers etc.
Considerations when splinting children and older adultsSpecial PriceWas: £126.79Save: £19.02Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Functional Knee Joint Item Code: MS23678FREE Shipping
Portion of the femur,Tibia and a Portion of the fibula, also includes Meniscus,Patella with quadriceps tendon and Joint ligaments including the ACL and PCL
Complete with removable stand for easy study of the human knee joint
- Model - Functional Hip Joint Item Code: MS23677FREE Shipping
This hip joint consists of portion of femur, hip bone and joint ligaments.
Complete with removable stand for easy display in the classroom or doctors office.
Detailed study of the anatomy of the human hip bone is easy with this realistic high quality model.
- Model - Functional Shoulder Joint Item Code: MS23676FREE Shipping
- This shoulder joint model consists of shoulder blade , collar bone,portion of humerus and joint ligaments
- Complete with removeable stand for easy study of the anatomy of the human shoulder
- Model - Normal Flat Arched Foot Set Item Code: MS23670FREE Shipping
These miniatures both show the superficial structures, and at the side, the bones, muscles and tendons in their correct anatomical position.
Each model weighs 0.3kg.
Pronated Low Arch - 12x24x10cm
Normal Arch - 13x24x9cm
Supinated High Arch - 13x23x10cmSpecial PriceWas: £61.30Save: £9.19Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Miniature Skeleton Item Code: MS11025FREE Shipping
Economical teaching skeleton is only 84cm tall.
Ideal for educating patients about the skeletal system.
Key card and metal stand included.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.Special PriceWas: £73.09Save: £10.97Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Muscled Elbow Joint Model Item Code: MS11030FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £208.99Save: £31.34Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Muscled Knee Joint Item Code: MS23713FREE Shipping
Full sized normal right knee includes rectus femoris, vastuslateralis and vastus medialis mudcles, femur, fibula , patella
and tibia bones, anterior cruciate ligament, quadriceps femoris tendon plus 6 more ligaments and tendonsSpecial PriceWas: £101.69Save: £15.25Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Muscled Shoulder Joint Item Code: MS23712FREE Shipping
Special PriceWas: £101.69Save: £15.25Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Full sized normal right shoulder includes:
- Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, and teres Major & minor muscles, acromion,clavicle,, humerus ans scapula bones , plus 8 ligaments and tendons
- McKenzie Book Treat Your Own Neck 3rd Edition Isbn Item Code: MS23687
Designed to help patients with neck pain, this book contains the following chapters;
The neck or cervical spine
Understanding the spine
Common causes of neck pain
Understanding the McKenzie Method
The exercise programme
When to apply the exercises
When acute neck pain strikes
This book consists of 80 pages.
Paperback.Special PriceWas: £17.78Save: £2.66Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Life Size Foot Joint With Fixed Ankle Joint Item Code: MS22547Special PriceWas: £28.90Save: £4.33Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Life Size Skull Item Code: MS23659
Comprises of 22 pieces of bone with serrated suture lines marked out.
Transversely cut Calvarium shows the interior structures of the skull.
Three removable lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar.
Dissects into 3 parts.
Made of PVC Plastic, wipes clean.Special PriceWas: £36.29Save: £5.45Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - 4 Stage Vertebrae Item Code: MS23656FREE Shipping
Set of four, full size two-piece vertebrae models
one each of the following conditions: normal, "bulging" herniated disc, bone and disc degeneration, and advanced osteoporosis with marked bone compression and bone spurs.Special PriceWas: £138.40Save: £20.76Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Deluxe Flexi Spine Femur Heads & Painted Muscles Item Code: MS23653FREE Shipping
Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae.Special PriceWas: £80.50Save: £12.07Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Life Size Skeleton - Deluxe Item Code: MS23647FREE Shipping
This model helps students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton.
It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
Set in a standing posture, the joints of the upper and lower extremities are moveable.
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible.
3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Red painted parts represent muscle origins and blue painted areas represent muscle insertions.
Made of PVC plastic,wipes clean.
- Life Size Skeleton Item Code: MS23643FREE Shipping
Full Skeleton complete with stand and dust cover
The skull, arms and legs are detachable
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible. 3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.Special PriceWas: £230.99Save: £34.64Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Model - Life Size Shoulder Joint Item Code: MS22502Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
An Instructional Model to illustrate abduction,adduction,anteversion,retroversion and internal/external rotation.
Includesflexible, artificial ligaments.
Made of pvc plastic, wipes clean .
Life size on stand
Dimensions: 17.5 x 11.5 x 20cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £35.20Save: £5.28Offer ends 2019-09-30
- HAND REHAB: A QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE - 2ND EDITION Item Code: MS11022FREE ShippingSpecial Price £62.72 with VAT Relief
Was: £73.79Save: £11.07Offer ends 2019-09-30
- YOUR HEALTHY BACK Item Code: MS11024Special PriceWas: £9.40Save: £1.40Offer ends 2019-09-30
- MUSCLED HIP JOINT MODEL Item Code: MS11032FREE ShippingSpecial PriceWas: £177.89Save: £26.69Offer ends 2019-09-30
- Hand & Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide Item Code: MS23689FREE Shipping
This book blends the technical and clinical skills and knowledge of hand surgery and hand therapy for the treatment of common medical conditions affecting the upper extremity. Written in an outline format, it covers non-surgical and surgical procedures, along with purpose and rationale. Conservative and postoperative rehabilitation are reviewed, as well as potential postoperative complications. 784 pages and 289 illustrations. 3rd edition ©2006. Paperback.
This book covers the following subjects:
Nerve injuries and compression
Wrist and distal radial ulnar joint
Special topicsSpecial PriceWas: £144.40Save: £21.66Offer ends 2019-09-30
- McKenzie Book - Treat Your Own Back 7th Edition Item Code: MS23686McKenzie Book - Treat Your Own Back 7th Edition IsbnDesigned to help patients with back pain, this book contains the following chapters;The low back or lumbar spineUnderstanding the spineCommon causes of low back painUnderstanding the McKenzie MethodThe exercise programmeWhen acute low back pain strikesCommon remediesEmergency panicThis book consists of 124 pages. Paperback.Special PriceWas: £20.99Save: £3.14Offer ends 2019-09-30
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section