Items 1-40 of 140
- Rolyan Therapy Putty - Medium - 85g Item Code: MS21629Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Rolyan Therapy Putty is available in a range of six different colour-coded resistances in a variety of tub sizes, with this being the 85 gram, green coloured, medium resistant putty.Express Delivery Available£5.91 with VAT Relief
- Model - Muscled Knee Joint Item Code: MS23713FREE Shipping
Full sized normal right knee includes rectus femoris, vastuslateralis and vastus medialis mudcles, femur, fibula , patella
and tibia bones, anterior cruciate ligament, quadriceps femoris tendon plus 6 more ligaments and tendons
- Model - Pelvis With Ligaments - Nerves & Floor Muscles Item Code: MS23710FREE Shipping
A pelvis of synthetic bone-like material with a highly detailed and dissectible pelvic floor in carefully coloured flexible material, comprising genitali and associated muscles.
- Model - Functional Knee Joint Item Code: MS23678FREE Shipping
Portion of the femur,Tibia and a Portion of the fibula, also includes Meniscus,Patella with quadriceps tendon and Joint ligaments including the ACL and PCL
Complete with removable stand for easy study of the human knee joint
- Model - Functional Hip Joint Item Code: MS23677FREE Shipping
This hip joint consists of portion of femur, hip bone and joint ligaments.
Complete with removable stand for easy display in the classroom or doctors office.
Detailed study of the anatomy of the human hip bone is easy with this realistic high quality model.
- Model - Life Size Foot Joint With Ligaments Item Code: MS23675Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Demonstrates all foot functionality and the external anatomical structures.
Includes flexible artificial ligaments.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.
Complete with base
- Model - Normal Flat Arched Foot Set Item Code: MS23670FREE Shipping
These miniatures both show the superficial structures, and at the side, the bones, muscles and tendons in their correct anatomical position.
Each model weighs 0.3kg.
Pronated Low Arch - 12x24x10cm
Normal Arch - 13x24x9cm
Supinated High Arch - 13x23x10cm
- Model - Deluxe Flexi Spine Femur Heads & Painted Muscles Item Code: MS23653FREE Shipping
Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are painted on left innominate, femur and vertebrae.
- Life Size Skeleton - Deluxe Item Code: MS23647FREE Shipping
This model helps students to understand the relationship between the human body figure and the skeleton.
It can also be used for studying the morphology of bones and the construction of joints.
Set in a standing posture, the joints of the upper and lower extremities are moveable.
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible.
3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Red painted parts represent muscle origins and blue painted areas represent muscle insertions.
Made of PVC plastic,wipes clean.
- Life Size Skeleton Item Code: MS23643FREE Shipping
Full Skeleton complete with stand and dust cover
The skull, arms and legs are detachable
Skull is composed of 22 bones, transversely cut Calvarium and moveable mandible. 3 lower teeth - incisor, cuspid and molar are removable.
Made of PVC plastic, wipes clean.
- Wobble Board - Wooden - 50cm Item Code: MS23243FREE ShippingThere are various types of Wobble Boards - and they are available in different sizes with different levels of difficulties.Size: 50cmMax user weight limit: 25stThe wobble board will retrain proprioception (the sense of balance) after injury, preventing further injury and ensuring a speedy return to sport.Failure to retrain balance after ankle sprains can lead to chronic weakness and recurrent sprains.
- Wobble Board - Cork - 50cm Item Code: MS23244FREE ShippingThis Balance Board has a 16 degree tilt and is recommended for intermediate to advanced user.Ideal for advanced rehabilitation and sports people and is built to last. Ideally suited for physio departments, sports/rehabilitation centres and home use.This top quality 50cm Balance Board with an easily cleanable PVC surface would be excellent in any physiotherapy department or anyone who requires regular use of the balance board.
- Exercise Band - 6 yards - level 0 Item Code: MS23232Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Our Exercise Band is low-powder! Less powder means less mess when handling, on surfaces and in the air. Less powder may reduce the likelihood of allergic reactions. Use this color-coded band as part of progressive rehabilitation programs designed to improve strength and range of motion.Resistance levels are printed at 2' (.61m) intervals for easy identification and cutting.Band is sold in 6 yd. (5.5m) rolls.Our Exercise Bands are available in a handy Dispenser Box of 30 individually wrapped 5' (1.5m) lengths of band. The entire line of eight boxes uses just 6 " x 41" (17 x 104cm) of counter space - less than competing brands. Each individually wrapped band includes a comprehensive, illustrated instruction manual.
- Sissel Funmassager - Rose Item Code: MS21724Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- SHOULDER LADDER Item Code: MS11004FREE Shipping
- Sissel Acupressur Mat Item Code: MS21725FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Sissel Theraputty - 85g (Red - Medium) Item Code: MS21654Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Sissel Exercise Ball - Blue 75cm Item Code: MS21989Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Excercise BallThe ideal fitness device and sitting aidReleives spinal pressureImproves correct sitting posturestrengthens back musculatureHandles weightupto 500kgImproved burst resistance and free from phthalatesSizes available:75 cmColour:BlueWhich is the right size for meMeasure the length of your arm from shoulder to handThis measurement roughly corresondes to the required minimum diameterAlways choose the ball slightly larger in diameter
- Disc O Sit Air Cushion Item Code: MS10761Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- McKenzie Slimline Lumbar Roll Velour Cover - Black (13.7x6.5x3") Item Code: MS19532Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Medium Density and flatter design "for just that little bit extra": The Original McKenzie Slimline Lumbar Roll is designed to be used with modern seating that has some lumbar support. It is also ideal for elderly or petite persons and those who have a limited range of motion in their low back and therefore cannot tolerate the larger size lumbar roll.
- The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 5" (125mm) Item Code: MS19531Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 5" (125mm)
- The Original Mckenzie Cotton Cover Night Roll - White (36x4") Item Code: MS19534Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Night Roll ties around your waist or can be pinned to the bed sheets, to support your lower back and prevent strain that can be caused by bad sleeping positions or inadequate sleep surfaces. Washable cover included. This roll is designed to be worn whilst sleeping, it supports the lower back whether your lying on your back or side.
- The Original McKenzie Airback Inflatable Lumber Roll Item Code: MS19533Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- The Original McKenzie Round Roll - 4" (100mm) Item Code: MS19527Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
This medium density original McKenzie lumbar roll was the first ever lumbar roll made in the world. Although the roll looks quite bulky, it compresses down very easily, whilst giving the appropriate support.
- The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 4" (100mm) Item Code: MS19530Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
The Original McKenzie Heavy Duty Lumbar Roll - 4" (100mm)
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section