Items 1-40 of 126
- Home Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS15514Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Home Pedal Exerciser is a low impact exercise aid that helps to improve circulation and muscle strength making it perfect for rehabilitation and fitness in the home.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £29.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £39.99Save: £10.04
- Rolyan Ultigrip Finger Exercisers Item Code: MS31333FREE ShippingRolyan Ultigrip Finger Exerciser features arch design that conforms to the anatomical resting position of the fingers. The new fingertip design allows for correct placement each and every time and prevents movement to an incorrect position.
- Heavy TheraBand Tubing 30.5m Item Code: MS31174FREE ShippingProven Success TheraBand resistive exercise and rehab products have been clinically proven in use for over 30 years to improve strength, range of motion, balance, and functional activities in many different patient populations. With a variety of products made for progression training and rehab, TheraBand has perfected the use of elastic bands, tubing, other exercise and rehab products for use in tandem with clinical standards or everyday use. Linear Exercise & Rehabilitation Resistance tubes allow for a wide range of resistance training with linear strength building through elongation exercises. The different levels of resistance offer a linear path of progression that is easily identified by the color-coded tubes: when you’ve mastered one color, move up to the next color for easy progression identification and instant feedback in your workout or rehab plan. Multi-Platform Use Using the TheraBand in extension exercises provides multidimensional resistance training and easy-to-follow rehabilitation guidelines. This allows clinicians or trainers to track progress while working to rehabilitate an athlete, someone suffering from an injury, or postoperative rehab. Extension exercises provide a low-impact means of building muscle or regaining motion through their elongation yields that vary from super-lite to super-heavy.Special PriceWas: £77.29Save: £5.39
- TheraBand Exercise Band Elite 46M Item Code: MS31168FREE ShippingThera-Band, can be integrated into nearly all training and rehabilitation programs simply and cost effectively. Red Therabands provide medium resistance and are suitable for a wide range of exercises. Training with a Thera-Band is easier on the joints and less likely to cause injuries than training with weights. Thera-Bands are also light and can easily be taken along for use while travelling, at home or even in the office.SpecificationsLength: 45.7 metersResistance: Heavy Colour: GreenSpecial PriceWas: £255.49Save: £28.79
- Neen Anuform Intra-Anal and Small Intra-Vaginal Probe Item Code: MS31166Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The revolutionary contoured shape of the Anuform® provides a sound electrode/tissue interface which allows for comfortable muscle stimulation and accurate biofeedback. As Anuform always sits in the same position, comparable EMR readings can be taken over different sessions.When the Anuform® is inserted, the probe allows the anal sphincter to close around the narrow neck of the probe. This secures the correct positioning without the need for holding the probe in place. Revolutionary shape for repeatable positioning and ambulatory use Can be used with most muscle stimulators and biofeedback equipment (refer to manufacturer's instructions before use) Single patient use Single orifice use Medical grade surgical stainless steel
- Peritone+ EMG Biofeedback Unit Item Code: MS30109FREE ShippingThe Peritone+ is a single channelEMG biofeedback device. It can be used to assess pelvic floor muscle activity and used as a continence diagnosis tool. Its simple design and ease of use make it excellent for both clinic and home treatments.Features:Accurate and sensitive - measures activity down to as low as 0.2μv and as high as 2000μvLEDs display EMG level clearly and easilyLCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdownAfter each session statistics can be reviewed (includes work and rest averages, average onset of muscle contraction and muscle release)Lock mode function for recording time in use, statistics and locking the units parametersLow cost, high quality and very accurateUsed with Periform®+ or Anuform® and surface electrodes (not included)May also be used with supplied surface electrodes2 year warrantyUnit supplied with patient cable and reference cable, battery, user manual, stand to hold unit upright during use, soft carry case, bluetooth dongle, software license and self adhesive electrodes.Includes Peritone+ SoftwareWith the help of the software, Peritone+ produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports for all key parameters, such as work/rest averages, onset contractions, muscle release times, peak values and work/rest average deviations.Comprising of a number of protocols including: Open Display, for initial diagnosis; Template Training, enables bespoke graph programming; Work/Rest Training, for home or clinic exercising;Work/Rest Assessment, to evaluate performance and progress and Home Compliance Review, to review home use.Software receives EMG data via the supplied USB Bluetooth dongle.Includes eight games for increased patient complianceLicense includes five activations for multiple devicesSpecificationRange: 0.2-2000Sensitivity: 01μV RMSWork rest periods: 2-99 secondsNo of trials: 1-99Unit dimensions: 128.5 x 64 x 28.3mmWeight: 0.15kgPulse Rate: 2Hz to 200HzPulse Width: 50μsec to 300μsec£271.89 with VAT Relief
- Finger Exerciser - Soft Resisance Item Code: MS29841Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£4.49 with VAT Relief
- Neen Periform Probe Item Code: MS28841Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Periform intra-vaginal probe, the Periform has been the probe of choice for pelvic floor muscle stimulation and biofeedback for many of the worlds leading healthcare professionals for over 14 years. After extensive user consultation it has been refined to improve its exceptional performance even further, whilst retaining its enhanced, patented and award winning form and the Periform can be used with most muscle stimulators and biofeedback equipment, refer to manufacturer's instructions before use. Periform has a enhanced rectangular section which resists lateral movement, contoured electrode provides comfortable stimulation, it has a smooth clean shape, long integrated cables and is for single patient use. There is a enhanced indicator wand which works as a visual aid to teach correct pelvic floor exercises, Extension pieces provide more amplification of pelvic floor movements to improve visual biofeedback. Periform demonstrates the benefit of embracing before coughing and provides vital information on the efficiency of muscle stimulation.Express Delivery Available£22.59 with VAT Relief
- MEDesign Wobbleboard Item Code: MS28811Exercise aid for anyone with arthritis, rheumatism or Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) in the hands. Helpful for rehabilitation after a hand injury where there is a need to increase suppleness and flexibility. Simply squeeze the Digiball with the fingers, singly or together, and increase the frequency and pressure as improvement allows.SpecificationsDiameter: 9cmWeight: 235g
- Digiball Item Code: MS28810Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Exercise aid for anyone with arthritis, rheumatism or Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) in the hands. Helpful for rehabilitation after a hand injury where there is a need to increase suppleness and flexibility. Simply squeeze the Digiball with the fingers, singly or together, and increase the frequency and pressure as improvement allows.SpecificationsDiameter: 9cmWeight: 235g
- TheraBand Exercise Band - Heavy - 46m Item Code: MS28218FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Thera-Band, can be integrated into nearly all training and rehabilitation programs simply and cost effectively. This Green coloured Theraband provides a heavy resistance and is suitable for a wide range of exercises.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £129.49Save: £26.54
- Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS27143Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.99 with VAT Relief
- Wobble Board - Plastic - 36cm Item Code: MS23241This Balance Board has a 16 degree tilt and is recommended for intermediate to advanced user.Ideal for advanced rehabilitation and sports people and is built to last.Ideally suited for physio departments, sports/rehabilitation centres and home use.This is a top quality 36cm Balance Board with an easily cleanable PVC surface, it would be excellent in any physiotherapy department or anyone who requires regular use of the balance board.Size: 36cmMax user weight limit 16st
- Wobble Board - Wooden - 40cm Item Code: MS23242There are various types of Wobble Boards - and they are available in different sizes with different levels of difficulties.Size: 40cmMax user weight limit 25stThe wobble board will retrain proprioception (the sense of balance) after injury, preventing further injury and ensuring a speedy return to sport.Failure to retrain balance after ankle sprains can lead to chronic weakness and recurrent sprains.
- Wobble Board - Wooden - 50cm Item Code: MS23243FREE ShippingThere are various types of Wobble Boards - and they are available in different sizes with different levels of difficulties.Size: 50cmMax user weight limit: 25stThe wobble board will retrain proprioception (the sense of balance) after injury, preventing further injury and ensuring a speedy return to sport.Failure to retrain balance after ankle sprains can lead to chronic weakness and recurrent sprains.
- Wobble Board - Cork - 50cm Item Code: MS23244FREE ShippingThis Balance Board has a 16 degree tilt and is recommended for intermediate to advanced user.Ideal for advanced rehabilitation and sports people and is built to last. Ideally suited for physio departments, sports/rehabilitation centres and home use.This top quality 50cm Balance Board with an easily cleanable PVC surface would be excellent in any physiotherapy department or anyone who requires regular use of the balance board.
- Mini-Stepper With LED Display And Training Ropes Item Code: MS23118Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Mini-Stepper With LED Display And Training RopesFeaturesThe Mini-Stepper is ideal if you are keen to exercise from the comfort of your own home.Using the pedals provides strength training and exercise for the legs, hips and buttocks, while your arms and upperbody muscles can be targeted with the removable latex expander bands (training ropes), featuring comfortable hand grips.Use seated or standing.Compact design for easy storage when not in use.Ideal for Private Exercise at HomeIncludes Soft-Grip Resistance Bands for ArmsOffers Upper and Lower Body WorkoutLCD Screen with Time, Calories and Step CounterStrong, Anti-Slip Pedals and High Quality SpringSpecificationsColour: White/BlueWeight: 7kgDimensions: 370x230x470mmBatteries: 1xAAA (not supplied)Packing: Retail Box
- Handmaster Plus Item Code: PD111-5Handmaster PlusProvides complete reciprocal muscle group exercise for the hand through full, natural planes of motion. It is recommended for improving strength, balance, coordination, speed, and general blood flow, stimulates all peripheral nerves to the hand and allows for unattended therapy. Designed for daily outpatient use to complement the treatment of hand, wrist, and forearm conditions. The Handmaster Plus is great for stroke rehabilitation, as well as the treatment and prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and RSI. Each package contains one resistant ball, two flexible cords (for varying hand sizes) and complete instructions.Options:Purple - For Early RehabilitationRed - For Late RehabilitationOrange - For Strength Training
- Digi-Flex Exerciser System Item Code: PD21-4Digi-Flex Exerciser SystemDevelops isolated finger strength, flexibility and co-ordination as it builds hand and forearm strength. With this system, the stronger digits can no longer compensate for the weaker ones and each finger is appropriately challenged on its own spring-loaded button. Calibrated springs provide a quantitative tool for evaluating progress. White plastic rack display set consists of five pocket-sized, colour coded units with graduated resistances. Colour coding helps with quick identification and provides positive reinforcement with advancement from colour to colour. Includes pamphlet illustrating different methods of use.Options:Yellow - 0.68kgRed - 1.4kgGreen - 2.3kgBlue - 3.2kgBlack - 4.1kgDeluxe - Set Of 5 With Display Rack
- Colour Coded Latex Free Rubber Bands Item Code: PG86-2
- Graded Pinch Exerciser - Spare Black Item Code: MS16349Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£34.69 with VAT Relief
- Sissel Spiky Ball - Blue Item Code: MS21718Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Spiky BallFast and easy massage, anytime – anyplace.Massage away muscle tensions.Improves blood circulation.One-piece design, with valve.Durable, made for years of use.Ideal for:Co-ordination.Ankle and foot mobilisation.Reflexology.Myofascia release.Trigger point work.Pilates.Colour: BlueSize: 10cm
- Sissel Spiky Ball - Red Item Code: MS21717Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Spiky BallFast and easy massage, anytime – anyplace.Massage away muscle tensions.Improves blood circulation.One-piece design, with valve.Durable, made for years of use.Ideal for:Co-ordination.Ankle and foot mobilisation.Reflexology.Myofascia release.Trigger point work.Pilates.Colour: RedSize: 9cm
- OxyCycle II Powered Pedal Exerciser Item Code: MS18983FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Oxy- Cycle 2 really is an invaluable piece of equipment for passive training. The oxy-cycle 2 can really help to strengthen your arms and legs perhaps after illness or injury or indeed just to maintain your muscle mass and mobility. The exercise is gentle and stress free yet very effective in maintaining mobility. Often as we get older or after illness, mobility can be greatly reduced and the lack of movement really can lead to further complications. Mobility is key and the Oxy- Cycle 2 can provide that in a low stress and impact way thus avoiding further injury. The Oxy-Cycle can help you to tailor the workout to your own pace and capability and will adjust with you as improvement is made. The movement of the limbs on this low impact piece of equipment can also aid blood circulation. The Oxy-Cycle has a light weight compact design, adjustable speed and an LED display showing time, calories burned and RPM Level. There is also an anti-slip mat provided.Features: Passive training Helps strengthen arms and legs Can help to increase circulation Tailor workouts individually Improves mobility after illness or injury Light weight compact design Specifications: 50x46x38 cm 8 kg 230V AC 50 Hz 60 Watt 20 - 65 rpmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £219.99 with VAT ReliefWas: £339.99Save: £120.00
- Sissel Pilates Roller Pro - 45cm Item Code: MS21941Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Pilates Roller ProSolid synthetic rubber Pilates roller durable, professional quality.Suitable for all levels of Pilates classes.Expands your exercise options.Can be used with other equipment eg. SISSEL Pilates Roller Head Align Dynamic.Ideal for ITB stretching.Complete with exercise chart.Synthetic rubber maintains it's shape better than hardened foam rollers.Latex and phthalate free.Size:Ø 15 cm (6")
- Sissel Pilates Roller Centre Item Code: MS21947Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Sissel Pro Stretch - P100 Item Code: MS21932Sissel Pro Stretch - P100Ideal tool for runners and Podiatrists.Stretched muscles and ligaments can reduce the risk of injury.Controlled stretching in both eccentric and concentric movements.Lightweight durable plastic.Non slip rocker bottom.Complete with instruction leaflet.Blue.P100 can be used to stretch:-Gastrocnemius and Soleus muscles.Achilles tendon.Hamstring.Plantar fascia.
- Sissel Reha Pro Item Code: MS21713FREE Shipping
- Sissel Press Egg - Pink - Soft Item Code: MS21709Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Press Egg - Pink - SoftWorks your hands and forearms!Permits a specific training of musculature and improves the mobility of hand and forearmWorks all muscles in your hand and fingersAvailable in 4 different strengthsComes with exercise bookletPress Egg - Ideal For Hand RehabilitationStrength: Soft
- Sissel Spiky Ball - Yellow Item Code: MS21716Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Sissel Spiky BallFast and easy massage, anytime – anyplace.Massage away muscle tensions.Improves blood circulation.One-piece design, with valve.Durable, made for years of use.Ideal for:Co-ordination.Ankle and foot mobilisation.Reflexology.Myofascia release.Trigger point work.Pilates.Colour: YellowSize: 8cm
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section