Stick & Crutch Holders
- Scooter Bag Item Code: MS15979Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Scooter BagLarge waterproof storage bag with multi-use storage compartments. Made from hard wearingwaterproof polyester material. Features a large, zipped main storage compartment with a handy, quick access pouch on rear of bag with a hook and loop fastener. The side pouch holds two crutches or walking sticks. when possible, adjustable crutches or walking sticks should be reduced to minimum height for safe carriage.Dimensions: Extra large storage capacity of: 27 litres Width: 36cm (14") Height: 45cm (17.75") Depth: 14cm (5.5")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.75 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.69Save: £2.94
- Topro Troja Crutch / Stick Holder Item Code: MS23528Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £11.67 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.59Save: £2.92
- Scooter Stick Carrier Item Code: MS12205Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Scooter Stick CarrierThis weatherproof powder coated bracket fits the univesal bracket on the back of most scooters. It has a self-draining retainer on the bottom for the ferrules: the top has a captive bracket secured with a Velcro strap. It is suitable for two walking sticks or crutches. Scooter NOT includedExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £28.55 with VAT Relief
Was: £35.69Save: £7.14
- Deluxe Padded Scooter Bag Item Code: MS15981Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Deluxe Padded Scooter BagHigh quality padded storage bag with four internal and external zipped pockets. Made from waterproof polyester with a padded lining, which provides extra protection, internal clear zipped pouch for wallet storage. Two rear zipped pockets for flexible storage use. Side pouch holds two crutches or walking sticks when possible, adjustable crutches or walking sticks should be reduced to minimum height for carrage. Dimensions:Extra large storage capacity of: 27 litresSize: 40 x 45 x 14cm (16 x 18 x5.1/2")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £28.39 with VAT Relief
Was: £35.49Save: £7.10
- Supreme Yellow Fluorescent Crutch & walking Stick Bag Item Code: MS18856FREE ShippingSpecial Price £44.63 with VAT Relief
Was: £55.79Save: £11.16
- Deluxe Crutch And Stick Holder Item Code: MS21393FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £46.71 with VAT Relief
Was: £58.39Save: £11.68
- Rear Scooter Stick Covers - Double Item Code: MS17471Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £40.60Save: £8.12
- Richmond XLCR Bag - Burgundy Item Code: MS13943Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £27.11 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.89Save: £6.78
- High Visibility Wheelchair / Scooter Safety Bag Item Code: MS24071Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Hi-Vis safety bag is a variation of our best selling bags, it brings you all the features of the Crutch Bag, together with the ease of fitting of the Universal Scooter Bag, but in this nice bright visable bag with the reflective tape to ensure your safety when out and about. If you are going out after dusk, then you need one of these.Suitable for use with scooters or wheelchairs.Available only in DayGlo yellow.Size: 16 ½" x 19 ½".Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £23.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £29.99Save: £6.00
- Richmond XLCR Bag Item Code: PG19-9As low as £27.11 with VAT Relief
- Rear Scooter Stick Covers - Single Item Code: MS17470Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £19.03 with VAT Relief
Was: £23.79Save: £4.76
- Richmond XLCR Bag - Black Item Code: MS13942Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £27.11 with VAT Relief
Was: £33.89Save: £6.78
- Scooter Or Wheelchair Crutch/Walking Stick Bag Item Code: MS12898FREE ShippingSpecial Price £32.39 with VAT Relief
Was: £40.49Save: £8.10
- Metal Crutch/Walking Stick Holders Item Code: MS13755FREE ShippingSpecial Price £31.03 with VAT Relief
Was: £38.79Save: £7.76
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section