Misc Scooter Accessories
- Drive Medical Envoy 4/6/8 - Coloured Plastic Panels White Item Code: MS30001FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£160.79 with VAT Relief
- Drive Medical Envoy 4/6/8 - Coloured Plastic Panels Silver Item Code: MS29776FREE Shipping£151.29 with VAT Relief
- Drive Medical Envoy 4/6/8 - Coloured Plastic Panels - Blue Item Code: MS30026FREE Shipping£161.89 with VAT Relief
- Harley Comfort Ease Cushion Item Code: MS15541Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Harley Comfort Ease Cushion is an attractive cushion that can be used for an extensive range of different applications.Express Delivery Available£16.45 with VAT Relief
- Harley 2 Way Fleece Cover Scooter Cushion - Tartan (16x14x2") Item Code: MS15552Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This clever little product offers two different user ways to give maximum choice. Nodular foam on one side or if you prefer a flat cushion just flip it over for the 2-way option Designed to give cushioned comfort to the whole seating area, Special cut out allows the tail bone to virtually ‘float in mid air’ ensuring ultimate comfort and relief. Back Rest Size: 40 x36 x 5cm (16 x 14 x 2")Express Delivery Available£35.09 with VAT Relief
- Window Cling Stickers - Allow Space For My Scooter Item Code: MS14560Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.59 with VAT Relief
- Wheelchair / Mobility Scooter Safety Lap Strap Style 2 Item Code: MS14555Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Safety Lap StrapsThis belt has been designed primarily for use with wheelchairs and is secured around the backrest frame while style two is mainly for use with scooters but can also be used with wheelchairs.The strap uses a snap-lock fastener and are adjustable to fit everybody.Note: This is NOT an approved seat belt and must not be used on vehicles travelling in excess of 8mphMin Length: 25"(63.5cm) ApproxMax Length: 48"(122cm) ApproxStyle 2This type can be fastened to the armrest frame of a scooter or the back panel of a wheelchair. The two inner buckles are used to secure the strap to the frame, form a loop over the other armrest, and then do the same at the other side, with the strap passing behind the seat. For a wheelchair, secure in a similar way to that detailed above for style 1.Express Delivery Available£10.79 with VAT Relief
- 3M Snap Wrap - Large 40cm x 4.5cm Item Code: MS30584At TGA Mobility we understand that you want to stay mobile and active all year round, whatever the weather. We also know that for your safety, it’s vital that you are clearly visible to drivers on the roads. That’s why we stock a range of affordably priced 3M high visibility snap wraps which can either be worn by you or be fitted to any scooter in a matter of seconds, keeping you safer on the roads.At TGA Mobility all of our scooters carry essential safety features such as bright LED headlights, rear lights and brake lights. But the addition of high-vis accessories like the 3M high-vis snap wrap can help drivers and other road users to see you sooner and keep you safer. Our 3M high-vis snap wrap springs into shape around your mobility scooter and is extremely versatile, fitting almost anywhere you choose. For example, why not fit one to the front steering column of your mobility scooter, making you more visible to oncoming traffic?Alternatively a high-vis snap wrap will wrap itself around your wrist or ankle, or could be attached to a scooter headrest for increased visibility from the rear. Our friendly team will be happy to advise you on the most effective places to fit a 3M snap wrap on your particular model of scooter or wheelchair.Our 3M high-vis snap wrap is robust and high quality, able to withstand harsh weather conditions without becoming brittle or dull. Its wide surface area means that it really stands out even on dull days or in the shadows. The 3M high-vis snap wrap in bright yellow will assist greatly in improving your road safety both day and night.
- Pride GoGo Under Seat Storage Item Code: MS29963FREE ShippingThe all-new Travel Mobility under seat storage adds convenient storage while on the go. The compartments easily open and are accessible to place your phone, wallet, keys or glasses. Each side is capable of holding up to 5lbs. Come with seat plate for mounting storage containers to seat. Compatable Scooters Go Go Elite Traveller (all Models) Apex, Lite, Rapid, Sprint£63.49 with VAT Relief
- Walking Stick Retainer Clips Item Code: MS12348Walking Stick Retainer ClipsThese powder coated spring steel clips can be secured to the underside of scooter and wheelchair arm rests or can be mounted to any wall to provide a neat, simple and effective universal 'click in' retainer for most types of walking sticks. Supplied in pack of four clips, one pair for your wheelchair or scooter and one pair to mount by the door.No need to pick up your walking stick from the floor again.
- Mobility Seat Pad - Coral Fleece Item Code: MS25145
- Mobility Scooter / Wheelchair Reflectors (PK2) - Red Item Code: MS24337
- Simplantex Coccyx cut-out Memory Foam Velour Cover Wedge Cushion - Black (14x14x4") Item Code: MS24334£23.29 with VAT Relief
- Window Cling Stickers - Ramp in use allow Space Item Code: MS14562£3.09 with VAT Relief
- Window Cling Stickers - Allow Space For My Wheelchair (square) Item Code: MS14561£2.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section