Wheelchair Power Packs
- TGA Powerpack Holdall Item Code: MS30561FREE ShippingA TGA Powerpack is the ideal solution if you're looking to conquer difficult terrain in your wheelchair, and now, you can take your Powerpack wherever you go. Once you have removed the power pack from your wheelchair, it can be safely, quickly and efficiently transported in our Powerpack Holdall - a purpose made wheeled travel bag.A Powerpack Holdall means that you never have to leave your Powerpack at home, allowing you to stay mobile across a broad range of terrain and to get around no matter where you need to go.Our Powerpack Holdall provides you with a practical way to accommodate all of your essentials - in particular your wheelchair power packs. This means that you will always be prepared to tackle even the most difficult landscape, ensuring that you won't have to miss out on a long country walk or make a long diversion to avoid bumpy roads or rough ground.For Use with: Powerpack Duo, Duo HD, Plus, SoloSpecial Price £87.51 with VAT Relief
Was: £109.39Save: £21.88
- Drive Medical - U Drive Item Code: MS22038FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The U Drive system will quickly and easily convert any self-propelled wheelchair into a user controlled electric powerchair. With the U drive system fitted you can either continue to propel the chair or when required attach the module and use as a powerchair. The U Drive will allow speeds of up to 4mph and will travel up to 6 miles on a full charge. The easy to use joystick on the pack means that you have full user control when using the U drive. The battery is easily chargeable and is a new push and slide battery system meaning removal is easy and the battery can be charged either on or off board. Once detached the U drive will fit along with your wheelchair into most car boots. This means that you are fully ready to go when you arrive at your destination. No more worries about fatiguing when self-propelling your chair or indeed your carer having difficulties during trips out- simply attach the U-drive and that trip out becomes a pleasure! All you need worry about is where to go and what to enjoy once you get there. Talking of where to go- the U drive has a maintenance free airline friendly sealed battery pack so can even be taken on those trips abroad. The U drive is easy to use and reverse so no need to worry about being able to manage it- just fit onto your regular wheelchair and there you go- immediately you have a user controlled powerchair to take you wherever you want to go! FeaturesAllows speed of up to 4mph* Travels up to 6 miles (10km) on a full battery charge* The U-Drive can easily be fitted or removed The excellent P G Drives S-Drive Joystick provides true user control New push and slide battery removal system to facilitate easy charging Very portable, making transportation simple When detached the U-Drive and wheelchair will fit into most car boots for easy transportation Simple to manoeuvre and reverse making this Powerstroll very user friendly The U-Drive has a powerful 150 watt, 24V motor, capable of handling most terrains Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack On or off board charging 2A charger provided as standard for off-board charging Max user Weight: 115kg (18st) Weight: 31kg (67lb) Battery Weight: 9kg Range: 6 Miles *Subject to conditions of use NOTE: Wheelchair NOT included this is available separately.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £699.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,413.89Save: £713.90
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel Item Code: MS14940FREE ShippingThe TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel fits to virtually any wheelchair in seconds and from that point onwards, you have the power and control to reach new places. Let the powerful motor flatten out hills and make the downhill journeys much easier, safer and pleasant. Working with the simple pushing of the control with a thumb, the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel is easy for the carer and requires minimal effort to propel and control. With this powerpack on board you can easily attain speeds up to 4mph with a weight of up to 18 stone. When it comes to range the TGA has plenty of scope for days out and shopping trips with up to 10 miles of range in between charges. When not in use, the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo packs neatly into its holdall, making it easy to store or transport conveniently. The fully automatic charger is quick and easy to operate, meaning you can simply put the unit on charge and ready for action again within a matter of a few hours. The TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo is designed and manufactured in the UK for reliable quality and day in, day out performance. Features Fit’s almost all wheelchairs Quick and easy to apply in seconds Adds powerful thrust to conquer hills and control descents Simple to remove and store in carry bag Speedy performance, up to 4MPH 10-mile range in between charges UK designed and manufactured Specifications- Twin Wheel Motor Power - 12v 160w Total Weight - (Inc battery) 14.5kg 32lbs Battery Weight - 6.9kg 14lbs Battery Capacity - 12v 20ah Wheel Size - 200 x 50mm 8 x 2inches Max Speed - 6 kmh 4 mph Approximate Range - 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight - 114.5 kg 18 stone **** WHEELCHAIR NOT INCLUDED ****£603.99 with VAT Relief
- Powerstroll - Lightweight Wheelchair Powerpack - Dual Wheel Item Code: MS24244FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Powerstroll lightweight wheelchair powerpack will help with pushing a wheelchair – taking all the strain and struggle out of it. The powerpack becomes invaluable when tackling gradients, hills and ramps. The powerpack is very lightweight and can be easily lifted and fitted to most wheelchair models. The pack allows a speed of up to 3mph and has a range of 10 miles on a full battery and is easily fitted and removed. There is a trigger handset with variable speed and direction button to suit attendant. There are twin drive wheels which are non-marking and the battery pack itself is fabric covered. The pack removes easily and is airline friendly- meaning no concerns whilst out and about abroad! There is an easy to use lift up strap meaning no difficulties with lifting and manoeuvrability. With a maximum user weight of 18stones, the Powerstroll really will take all the fuss out of managing a wheelchair no matter the terrain. Features Uses 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly) Lightweight 100w 12 DC motor making the unit very portable Easy to use lift up strap to increase manoeuvrability. Weight capacity 115kg (18st) Battery Weight: 6.5kg (14.5lbs) Unit Weight: 7.5kg (16.5lbs) Wheelchair NOT inclueded Lightweight Easily removable Airline friendly Fits most wheelchair models **Some wheelchairs will need a additional Bracketry MS26165 Please call 0800 567 7222 for details**Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £359.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £449.09Save: £89.10
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack HD - With Reverse Item Code: MS14942FREE ShippingThe TGA Powerpack will attach to any wheelchair quickly and easily meaning that you no longer have to struggle pushing a wheelchair up any type of undulation or incline! The powerpack is easy to use and will simply operate at the push of a button meaning you can walk behind the chair and let the powerpack do all the work. The pack has a speed of up to 4mph and will manage weights of up to 26 stones and a maximum range of 10 miles per charge meaning that you will be fully equipped for any outing you wish to undertake! The twin pack powerpack is the most technically advanced powerpack on the market today and can revolutionise trips out for both user and carer. The powerpack eradicates the need to know exactly what kind of terrain you may be faced with when visiting new places, there is nothing more disappointing than arriving somewhere and finding large parts of it are inaccessible due to inclines or difficult terrain. No more with the powerpack in your kit of equipment! The powerpack is light and easily transportable and will fit easily into the holdall so that it can be lifted into a car boot with your chair and you are good to go. The twin wheel model is also available for those with greater day to day needs or who require greater traction. We also have the heavy-duty twin wheel model for those who require a greater weight capacity. The fully automatic charger plugs into the sealed and maintenance free battery at the end of the day so that you are ready to go the next morning. The powerpack comes with everything you need so no hidden extras to purchase- just hours and hours of easy use of your wheelchair to enjoy! Features Attaches to any wheelchair easily Mobilises the chair at the push of a button Speeds of 4mph Maximum range of 10 miles per charge Light and easily transportable No hidden extras Specifications- Heavy Duty Motor Power - 12v 200w 12v 2000w Total Weight - (Inc battery) 16.0kg 35lbs Battery Weight - 6.9kg 14lbs Battery Capacity - 12v 20ah 12v 20ah Wheel Size - 200 x 50mm 8 x 2 inches Max Speed - 6 kmh 4 mph Approximate Range - 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight - 165.5 kg 26 stoneSpecial Price £849.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £874.69Save: £24.70
- Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack - Heavy Duty Item Code: MS21610FREE ShippingThe Powerstroll turns virtually any model of wheelchair into a carer controlled powered wheelchair making the operation much easier than pushing or pulling a manual wheelchair. With the Powerstroll, it’s easier than ever to get out and about without having to miss areas due to slopes or inclines. Now for hills, ramps and uneven surfaces, the strain on the carer is greatly reduced, this opens up the possibility for greater distances and different types of journeys out, without the limitations of a manual model. The power is achieved through the Powerstrolls discrete, yet highly powerful motor, allowing speeds of up to 4MPH and a huge 10 miles distance in between full charges. The Powerstroll comes with a unique and patented, one click docking station, so it can be added to the wheelchair in a matter of a few seconds. This is great convenience for professional users in carehomes and residential homes where swapping chairs is necessary. The P G Drives S-Drive controller comes with a fully programmable and comprehensive fault management system. Transportable, compact and easy to store when not in use, the heavy duty Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack is your ideal choice. Features Powerful, heavy duty wheelchair powerpack Compatible with almost all manual wheelchairs Fits and removes in seconds Patented one-click docking station Huge 10 miles of range Top speed of 4MPH Swapping between chairs fast and convenient Allows speed of up to 4mph* Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge* The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management system New push and slide battery removal system It is very portable, making transportation simple Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width Hand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented) Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap Simple to manoeuvre and reverse The Powerstroll has a powerful 200 watt 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains Maintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack 2A charger as standard for off-board charging Weight capacity 180kg (28st) this includes the wheelchair and user combined Wheelchair NOT Inclueded **Some wheelchairs will need a additional Bracketry MS26166 Please call 0800 567 7222 for details**Special Price £679.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £798.99Save: £119.00
- Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack - Standard Item Code: MS21508FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack - StandardThis excellent Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into carer controlled powered wheelchairs. It takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces.Its unique one click docking station (patented) means that it can be fitted or removed easily in seconds.Allows speed of up to 4mph*Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge*The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within secondsThe excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller with fully programmability & comprehensive fault management systemNew push and slide battery removal systemIt is very portable, making transportation simpleFits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat widthHand control with variable speed dial, forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger controlUnique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strapSimple to manoeuvre and reverseThe Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrainsMaintenance free airline friendly 24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack2A charger as standard for off-board chargingWeight capacity 135kg (21st) this includes the wheelchair and user combinedWhellchair NOT inclueded**Some wheelchairs will need a additional Bracketry MS26166 Please call 0800 567 7222 for details**Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £499.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £616.59Save: £117.59
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo - Single Wheel Item Code: MS14670FREE ShippingThe TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is a single wheel powerpack that fits quickly, easily and conveniently to virtually any manual wheelchair. This powerpack, once fitted, allows for opening up the scope of your journeys, as it will easily take all the strain of the hills and undulations of surfaces, well within its stride. The TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is nippy too, with speeds of up to 4MPH and a top user weight of up to 18 stones. The beauty of the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo to the carer, is that operation is so simple, with only a slight push with the thumb to start operating and from then on, enjoy the walk. When not in use, the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is easily removed and stores easily, or it’s also very easy to swap from one wheelchair to another, so very easy to use in the professional care environment. The single wheel TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Solo is one of the most advanced carer-controlled wheelchair power packs on the market today, so rest assured, you are buying the very best manufactured powerpacks on the market, as testified by many thousands of users worldwide. Features Quick fitting, removal and dismantling Fast & convenient charging Simple, one thumb carer operation Substantial 10-mile range on full charge Packs neatly into holdall provided Designed and manufactured in the Uk Specifications- Single Wheel Motor Power - 12v 160w 12v 160w Total Weight - (Inc battery) 13.0kg 29lbs Battery Weight - 6.9kg 14lbs Battery Capacity - 12v 20ah 12v 20ah Wheel Size - 200 x 50mm Max Speed - 6 kmh 4 mph Approximate Range - 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight - 114.5 kg 18 stone£489.69 with VAT Relief
- Alber e-motion M15 Wheelchair Power Assist Item Code: MS24687FREE ShippingThe Alber e-motion Wheelchair Power Assist provides the ultimate in push/ pull powerful operation, enabling greater independence with many additional benefits. Now users are free from the physical effort of propelling their wheelchair, the e-motion takes the strain with its powerful electric motor that flattens out slopes and makes getting out and about a pleasure again. The Alber e-motion Wheelchair Power Assist comes with ultra-long-lasting lithium-ion batteries so you are assured of greater distances in between charges. The gearless drive technology enables whisper quiet acceleration and braking. With electric motors integrated in the wheel hubs the stability of the wheelchair is assured as the power is applied intelligently with an easy push on the rim by the user. The e-motion’s intelligent sensors determine exactly the right dose of power to the wheels enhancing steering and making the navigation of uphill or downhill slopes, twists and turns extremely easy. All this without the necessity for the services of a helper. Features Active mobility with therapeutic benefit Allows greater independence Powerful motors in the wheel hubs Intelligent power release for smooth drive Ultra-long-lasting lithium-ion batteries Award winning modern drive concept Specifications Fits wheel sizes: 22 or 24" Max User Weight: 130kgs (20St) Batteries: 25.2 V; 6.0 Ah; Lithium-ions, leak-proof and maintenance-free Speed: 0-6Km/H Power 2 x 60w Range: 25Km Weight: 11kgs (24Lbs) Each Note: The Wheelchair is NOT included & pricing will vary according to final specification.Special Price £3,999.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £4,195.00Save: £195.01
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack Item Code: MS13509FREE ShippingThe Roma Powerpack is designed to be an aide to your wheelchair attendant making those inclines or uneven terrain much easier to navigate. Trips out can often be spoiled or curtailed due to the ground conditions you find when you arrive- the use of our Roma Powerpack will aid to greatly reduce those problems. The pack will fit on a wheelchair with widths of 36-51cms and has twin drive wheels attached for greater traction. Your aide will find the pack easy to operate with hand-controlled levers and a variable speed setting with a reverse function. There is a security key switch and the pack can be remotely charged. Should you require that the chair reverts to a normal wheelchair- no problem! - the powerpack simply removes and you are back with your normal chair. The maximum drive speed of the powerpack is 3.4mph and there is a maximum range of 10 miles. The pack is lightweight and can easily be placed into a car boot along with your wheelchair so that you can get out and about with ease whenever you please! The use of our powerpack can negate the need to purchase a whole new wheelchair- you can simply adapt the one that you have and carry on enjoying many more days out with no concerns about how you will manage the chair! Features Designed to be an aide to wheelchair attendant Attaches to chairs with widths of 36-51cm Revolutionise those days out Easy to operate Easy to charge Easy to transport Specifications Battery Size 1 x 12V 17/20Ah Battery Charger 1.5A Off Board Drive Wheels (puncture proof) 2 x 200mm 8" Maximum Drive Speed 3.4mph (5.5kmph) Maximum Range 10m (16km) Fits Wheelchair Seat Widths 360-510mm (14-20") Total Weight 13.2kg (29lb) Drive Unit Weight 6.4kg (14lb) Battery Weight 6.8kg (15lb)£441.99 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Alber Twion M24 Item Code: MS29847FREE ShippingThe Invacare Alber Twion M24 power assist wheels are a revolutionary innovation for wheelchair users providing state-of-the-art functionality and a whole new world of powerful user features and benefits. The power drives are contained within the wheel hub which makes for exceptional balance of power and control for the user. Motion becomes effortless with just a simple rim push needed to activate the power. Highly advanced smartphone connectivity allows the user to adjust settings, record journeys, view battery life, view diagnostics and even remote control the wheelchair. Alber Twion power assist wheels can be fitted to many manual wheelchair models, allowing for greater independence and opening up a new possibility for easier and hassle-free travel. Twion wheels only weigh around 6kg each, which is extremely light for the powerful wheel assistance they provide. The Twion’s electric motors are equipped with the most modern software and electronics available today, to provide the extra power you need to take you wherever you choose to go. An ideal addition to the carehome, residential home or in the private home setting. Adding the Twion wheels to the wheelchair you regularly use means no adjustments needed to the established settings on your chair that give you the most comfort. Features Intelligent, smart wheelchair power Smartphone connectivity for many functions State-of-the-art software integration and motors Concealed power drives in the wheels Lightweight at only 6KG per wheel Maintain your regular wheelchair settings Compatible with most manual wheelchair types Specifications Weight: 6kg (Per Wheel) Max Speed: 10km Battery Range: upto 20km Max User Weight: 120kg£4,495.00 with VAT Relief
- Alber E-Pilot Item Code: MS29555FREE ShippingTaking Mobility To The Next Level Designed by the leader in power add on drives, the Alber e-pilot transforms a manual wheelchair into a sporty vehicle in just a few simple steps. Choose between using your manual wheelchair as standard, or simply attach the e-pilot, connect to your smartphone and access the smart features to go further and faster. Long or short journeys, it also allows the ability to master everyday obstacles such as kerbs or cobblestones with the strong, efficient front wheel and powerful drive. The elegant integrated lithium-ion battery pack gives maximum flexibility with more range up to 50km. The Sleek e-pilot has been designed for its speed and looks in mind. Plus Package & App With the Mobility Plus Package & App, individuals can get to their destination quickly and efficiently with a range of useful features. Connect the e-pilot to a smartphone to take advantage of EasyNavi - the wheelchair-friendly navigation system, a speed increase of up to 20km/h as well as the cruise control function for an effortless, comfortable drive experience. Active Lifestyles Ideal for those using active wheelchairs seeking a convenient, comfortable and effortless solution to pursuing and maintaining active lifestyles. The e-pilot hand bike will take you further and go faster, offering a fantastic way to enjoy any outdoor activities. Maximum Flexibility Transform your wheelchair into a sporty vehicle in just a few simple steps. Whether it‘s a quick trip into town, a catch up with friends or heading out with the dog, the e-pilot makes it happen with minimal effort. Wherever your destination, simply undock the e-pilot and continue with your day. Specifications Max User Weight: 100kg Max Overall Weight: 135kg Climbing Capability: 15% Top Speed: 20km/h Maximum Range: upto 50km Total Weight: 18.4kg Note: The Wheelchair is NOT included & pricing will vary according to final specification. Please call us on 0800 567 7222 to discuss the options which are available.£4,660.00 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Alber Viamobil V25 Powerpack Item Code: MS24235FREE ShippingNow almost any wheelchair can be converted to a power model with the innovative and technologically advanced Invacare Alber Viamobil V25 Powerpack. This powerpack gives push/ brake functionality to greatly increase ease and comfort for the wheelchair operator. This is achieved through the Viamobil’s power packed features including a modern Lithium-Ion battery that can power the chair Uphill and downhill, on slopes of up to 18%. The Alber Viamobil can push wheelchair users with a bodyweight of up to 160 kg, so it’s got plenty of scope for making the task of moving and traveling a lot easier, whatever the build and weight of the user. The EasyConnex Magnetic Plug System give the Alber Viamobil easy connectivity, while ensuring a consistent source of power to cover long distances at good speed and comfort. The Alber Viamobil V25 Powerpack comes with a patented safety switch giving peace of mind to the person walking with the wheelchair. If you are looking for a low-cost option to power up your wheelchair, the Alber Viamobil V25 Powerpack provides a great option. Features Fits on most standard wheelchair models Simple steering and manoeuvrability Easily negotiate slopes of up to 18% Patented safety switch EasyConnex Magnetic Plug System Powerful, silent motor Specifications Max speed: 5.5 km/h (3.5 mph) User weight limit: 160 kg (25 stone) Battery: 36V / 6.6 Ah (weight: 2.3 kg) Wattage: 150W Wheelchair NOT IncluededSpecial Price £1,885.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £2,139.49Save: £254.49
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack PLUS HD - With Reverse Item Code: MS24994FREE ShippingThe TGA wheelchair Powerpack PLUS HD is simplicity itself to use. it attaches to any type of wheelchair and once in place you can allow the powerpack to do all the hard work for you, so you can walk behind with your thumb on the control. Effortless pushing making using your wheelchair a real pleasure. The heavy- duty model of powerpack was developed to allow the pushing of much heavier users, right up to 26 stone. The twin wheels give great adhesion to virtually all surfaces making turning and dealing with inclines much easier. A reverse option is fitted as standard to the heavy-duty model of the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack PLUS HD, so now you can flick a switch and the unit will push the wheelchair in reverse, yet still with the effortless power and fingertip control so you can easily deal with different terrains with the grip you need to allow total control. With the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack PLUS HD, navigating tighter spaces is also much easier as the versatile range of motion and directional controls have sensitive carer control, so meaning far less physical effort is required than manipulating a traditional wheelchair. With speeds of up to 4 miles per hour and the weight limit of 26 stone the TGA Wheelchair Powerpack PLUS HD is a nifty mover and will get you there with style and comfort. The range of 10 miles between charges means distances for the vast majority of daily tasks are easily covered. Features: Fast and easy fitting to all wheelchairs Intuitive operation, simple to remove Manufactured in the UK Easy to turn, brake and reverse Superb 2-wheel grip on any surface Incredible range of 10 miles once charged Heavier user? No problem, up to 26 stone capacity Specifications Motor Power: 24v 200w Powerpack Weight: 7.85 Kg 17.3 lbs Battery Bag Weight: 8.85 Kg 19.5 lbs Battery Capacity: 2 x 12v 14ah Wheel Size: 200 x 50mm Max Speed: 4.8 kmh 3 mph Approximate Range: 16 km 10 miles Maximum User Weight: 203 kg 32 stoneSpecial Price £999.00 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,125.39Save: £126.39
- Invacare Alber Viamobil Eco Item Code: MS15853FREE ShippingThe Invacare Alber Viamobil Eco makes pushing and braking your wheelchair simplicity itself. Now negotiating hills is much easier as the high technology systems allow for easier control that’s firmly in your hands. Now when carers need the help the most, the Alber Viamobil Eco delivers the power with control and safety at every step. On pushing uphill, the effort required is greatly minimised, so the carer can effectively go longer distances without fatigue, in downhill mode. the Viamobil reliably maintains a pre-set speed and assists safe manoeuvring, so you can plan journeys without having to miss out all the hills. The Alber Viamobil Eco’s intelligent spring system literally smoothes out the road or pathway ahead as it compensates for uneven surfaces easily and effectively. The patented, ergonomic ErgoDrive handlebar control allows for a high degree of intuitive control by the carer, for effortless wheelchair pushing and control. Weighing in at a total of only 18.5kg, the Alber Viamobil Eco is fast and easy to detach when necessary, for easy transportation or servicing. Features Reliable pushing and braking aid Easy fitting and detachable Powerful motor for easy hills Fast speed, up to 5.5 Km/h Only 18.5kg in weight Fits most standard wheelchairs Light work of gradients up to 10% Specifications Max speed 5.5 Km/h Max distance approx 12 Km Battery 24v/9Ah Battery weight 6Kg Max Incline 10% Drive unit weight 10.5Kg Max user weight 120Kg£976.09 with VAT Relief
- Alber E-Motion M25 Item Code: MS30322FREE ShippingThe new e-motion M25 wheelchair drive unit is characterised by its motor power and light weight in comparison to the previous model. It is one of the few active add-on drives that can be individually adapted to the needs and driving behaviour of any wheelchair driver. The benefits are obvious: with the e-motion, wheelchair user can increase their range and remain active, while going easy on the muscles and joints. The system responds discreetly, without making a single noise. Slopes and heavier weights of up to 150 kg are no problem – the drive unit continues to work at full power. Thanks to state-of-the-art lithium ion battery technology, users don’t have to worry about their range. At the same time, the maximum support speed is 8.5 km/h. The system is compatible with all conventional wheelchair models and can be retrofitted at any time.Intelligent supportFor simple handling, the e-motion M25 comes with four preset driving profiles, which users can select using a free smartphone app. The wheelchair user can also choose between two assistance levels for indoors and outdoors for each driving profile. To safely master slopes, the M25 features a patented rollback delay that keeps the wheelchair in place, allowing users to comfortably change their grip before continuing on.Another integral component of the smartphone app and true highlight is the cruise mode, which keeps a constant, set speed with a single push. The push rim on the e-motion makes for intuitive steering and braking. The e-motion smartphone app also provides wheelchair users with a wide range of useful information while driving: from battery charge level, to the current speed and mileage, to fault indications in plain text with concrete recommendations for action. In the e-motion smartphone app, specialist dealers have access to a protected area, where they can set a customised driving behavior. Thanks to the intuitive graphical user interface, it only takes a few minutes to tailor the driving characteristics of the e-motion to any wheelchair driver or clinical picture.£4,700.00 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Alber E-Fix E35 Item Code: MS29848FREE ShippingThe Invacare Alber E-Fix E35 provides an easier way to convert your manual wheelchair into a power wheelchair. The E-Fix E35 provides a range of powerful features that make the conversion enable you to travel longer distances with ease. It’s a quick and easy process to have the Alber E-Fix E35 fitted. By simply swapping the drive wheels and install the battery pack and control unit, (usually carried out by a specialist dealer), this gives your wheelchair a whole new range of possibilities enabling greater distances, user and attendant comfort and shorter distance times. The Alber E-Fix E35 is fully compatible with almost any make or model of wheelchairs which can be retro-fitted with e-fix in this way, so no need to have to get used to new wheelchair settings, you keep the ones you’re used to. Now shopping trips, travel, sight-seeing or even indoor use can be much more enjoyable and with effortless operation across all surfaces. Let the Alber E-Fix E35 take the strain for you while you enjoy getting out and about and enjoying life. Features Full retro-fit compatibility with almost all wheelchairs Powerful and silent concealed motors Fully featured smartphone Mobility App No need to adjust your wheelchair settings Comes with easy hand control unit Enables freedom for greater distance travel and speed Specifications Weight: 18.9kg Max Speed: 8km/h Battery Range: upto 16km Max User Weight: 120kg£4,243.00 with VAT Relief
- Invacare Alber Viaplus V12 Powerpack (Fits Azalea & Clematis Wheelchairs) Item Code: MS22178FREE ShippingThe Invacare Alber Viaplus Powerpack is fully compatible with the Azalea and Clematis and makes the job much easier for the attendant, taking the strain away from pushing on difficult uphill climbs. This push and brake aid for comfort wheelchairs provides powerful pulling and braking power, all in one affordable package. The automatic braking function makes downhill operation much easier and enables the safe negotiation of slopes and ramps reducing any possibility of any accidents. Unlike many other push and brake aids, the Alber Viaplus doesn’t impede the adjustability of a tilt - in -space wheelchair. All of the wheelchair’s functions remain accessible. The Alber Viaplus can be left on the wheelchair after a walk without restricting the use of its functions. The Alber Viaplus is also widely used in residential homes. With it, pushing the wheelchairs becomes an effortless task and lightens the load for the staff. The rechargeable battery of the Alber Viaplus is mounted inconspicuously below the seat of the wheelchair and is powerful enough for even long walks. It can be quickly and easily recharged using the battery charger supplied with it. Features Perfect fit to Rea Azalea and Clematis Powerful push and braking aid Won’t impede the adjustability of a tilt - in -space wheelchair Peace of mind and easy use for attendant Ideal for residential homes and care homes inconspicuously mounted rechargeable batter Specifications Maximum speed 5.5Km/h Maximum distance 16Km Batteries 24V /12Ah Battery weight 9Kg Maximum angle 10% Weight of unit 20Kg drive unit 10.7Kg Maximum user weight Azalea 135Kg Maximum user weight Clematis 125Kg Note: Please note this is for the powerpack only the wheelchair is sold separately.Special Price £1,199.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £1,408.49Save: £208.50
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack - Mounting Bracket Right Side Item Code: MS28570Special Price £14.55 with VAT Relief
Was: £18.19Save: £3.64
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section