Rollators With Seats
- Aluminium Lightweight Rollator Item Code: MS22439FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Aluminium Lightweight Rollator is ideal for every day, both indoor and outdoor use thanks to its exceptionally strong, sturdy, rustproof and lightweight frame.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £79.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £113.59Save: £33.64
- Days Lightweight Rollator - Small Item Code: DLRSFREE ShippingThis is the small sized Lightweight Rollator from the Days 100 series of Rollators. The Days Lightweight Rollator represents exceptional value for money and weighs a mere 7 kgs (15.5 lbs) making it perfect for elderly and frail users.As low as £79.39 with VAT Relief
- Uniscan - Triumph Tri-walker Plus (Burgundy) Item Code: MS22251FREE ShippingUniscan - Triumph Tri-walker Plus The new Triumph Plus tri-walker has additional side wheels to provide stability comparable to a 4-wheel walker. In other respects it is identical to the basic Triumph The Triumph tri-walker Plus is a totally unique concept combining a sturdy lightweight frame with a folding rest seat and backrest. The Triumph Plus has 'One-Touch' locking lever brakes similar to a bicycle that are squeezed to slow down or stop, then pushed down firmly to lock the wheels prior to seating. The seat measures 406 x 178mm (16 x 7 inches) the seat folds away when not in use and is intended for occasional use e.g. short rests. If you plan to use the walker indoors, check the width of your doorways to make sure it will fit through. The Triumph Plus folds, locks together and stands unsupported in an upright position. Fits most car boots easily. Wheels: 10 (5 doubles) front and side swivel. Back wheels are non-swivel for stability. Brake Type - Full Loop **Note items can take upto 4 weeks for delivery****Note these rollators are special order and non returnable**£261.89 with VAT Relief
- Triwalker with Seat Item Code: MS29155FREE ShippingThis Triwalker with Seat by Drive Devilbiss offers all the benefits of a lightweight, 3 wheel walker with the added functionality of seat, allowing the user to rest when needed.Special Price £79.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £94.95Save: £15.00Sold Out
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section