Male & Female Urinals
- Economy Female Urinal Item Code: MS10543Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Economy Female Urinal is made from moulded clear plastic and offers great value for money.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £1.85 with VAT Relief
Was: £2.89Save: £1.04Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Male Urinal Item Code: MS16643Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The urinal bottle is clearly calibrated with graduated markings to enable accurate measurement of output.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.45 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.39Save: £0.94Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Female Urinal With Lid Item Code: MS17971Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.38 with VAT Relief
Was: £7.09Save: £0.71Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Bassidoux Bedpan (With Lid) - Blue Item Code: MS26296Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bassidoux Bedpan With Lid - BlueThe special design of BASSIDOUX minimizes the curvature of the back of 10°.The curved and rounded shapes comfortably fit the body contours.The cavity at the front relieves the sacrum area.Easy handling for the nursing staff.specificationsINSIDE CAPACITY: 2.5 LitreMAX. USER‘S WEIGHT:485 lbs(200 kg)CLEANING: Autoclave 140°C Water and usual detergentLength: 17.25"(44cm)Width: 14.5(37cm)height: 6"(15cm)Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £13.13 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.59Save: £1.46Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Urolis Spill Proof Male Urinal Item Code: MS26295Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £12.68 with VAT Relief
Was: £14.09Save: £1.41Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Long Neck Male Urinal Item Code: MS22933Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.41 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.79Save: £0.38Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Female Urinal 1L Item Code: MS16644Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £3.14 with VAT Relief
Was: £3.49Save: £0.35Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Urinal Carrier Item Code: MS16647Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £6.59Save: £0.66Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Unisex Urinal Item Code: MS12380Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Unisex UrinalOur unisex portable hand held urinals have a one litre capacity and are ideal for traveling or for bedside use. They are hygienic and designed for use whilst sitting, standing or lying down. The female adaptor is easy to fit and the snap on lid stops any spillage during transportation. The unisex urinal is manufactured from sturdy plastic with a smooth polished finish, which has easily readable 50 ml calibrations molded to the side.Overall Length: 32cmExpress Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £5.66 with VAT Relief
Was: £6.29Save: £0.63Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Standard Urinal - Female Item Code: MS12376Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £7.55 with VAT Relief
Was: £8.39Save: £0.84Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Standard Urinal - Male Item Code: MS12377Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.47 with VAT Relief
Was: £7.19Save: £0.72Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Standard Female Urinal Item Code: MS17276Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £4.67 with VAT Relief
Was: £5.19Save: £0.52Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Uriwell Unisex Urinal Item Code: MS17746Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Uriwell Unisex UrinalThe unique design of the uriwell allows the device to be used by both men and women, The hermetically sealed lid minimises odours and spilling. The size of a can, the uriwell expands when necessary with a capacity of 750ml and collapsible to fit neatly into a handbag, bag or glove compartment. Easy to use, the uriwell bends easily in any direction so that it can be used in any potition - standing, lying or sitting with no spilling. Ideal for wheelchair users, those with incontinence and travelling.Specifications:Compact Size: 15 x 7cm (6 x 2.4/5")Extended Size: 35 x 7cm (14 x 2.4/5")Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £22.90Save: £2.29Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Urinal Brush Item Code: MS16648Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £4.09Save: £0.41Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Female Urine Bottle Item Code: MS10159Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.36 with VAT Relief
Was: £9.29Save: £0.93Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Male Urinal With Lid (1 Litre) Item Code: MS23391Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £8.29Save: £0.83Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Spil-Pruf Urinals Item Code: MS11493FREE ShippingSpil-Pruf Urinals Unique design helps prevent leaks and provides portability.These urinals have a specially designed spout that prevents spilling and leaking once urine is in the storage container. Helps reduce odor problems and increase confidence. Can be emptied easily. Autoclave at 250°F (122°C). Urinals hold 500cc liquid. Works best when used in a sitting position. Perfect for bedside use. May be hung on a walker for portability. Complete instructions are included. Urinals are available in men's or women's regular or clear models. Replacement O-ring gaskets are sold separately in a package of 6.Special PriceWas: £58.49Save: £5.84Offer ends 2019-11-05
- Shewee Portable Urinating Aid Item Code: MS14577Shewee Portable Urinating AidShewee is the portable urinating device specially designed for women. Shewee allows women to urinate whilst standing or sitting and without removing clothes.Shewee is perfect for women who find it difficult to use a conventional toilet because they are either wheelchair bound or they are recovering from hip replacement treatment or anything that makes it painful or awkward to sit on a conventional toilet-no more struggling with crutches, underwear and the agony of crouching, only to find its too late!Special PriceWas: £9.68Save: £0.97Offer ends 2019-11-05
- P-ez Travel Urinal Item Code: MS31150No More Uncomfortable Squatting Over Unsanitary Toilets. When you don’t want to sit on an unsanitary public toilet or when one is not available, you can rely on this P EZ. Great for Festivals. Completely hygienic and easy to use. Allows women of all ages to urinate in a standing up, sitting down or lying position without undressing. Discreet, portable and re-usable. Designed not to flow back, splash or spill
- Unisex Urinal Bottle Item Code: MS23638Special Price £4.04 with VAT Relief
Was: £4.49Save: £0.45Offer ends 2019-11-05
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section