Male & Female Urinals
- Economy Male Urinal Item Code: MS10542Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Economy Male Urinal is extremely lightweight and compact to ensure maximum discretion and ease of use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £2.85 with VAT ReliefWas: £3.09Save: £0.24
- Bassidoux Bedpan (With Lid) - Blue Item Code: MS26296Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Bassidoux Bedpan With Lid - BlueThe special design of BASSIDOUX minimizes the curvature of the back of 10°.The curved and rounded shapes comfortably fit the body contours.The cavity at the front relieves the sacrum area.Easy handling for the nursing staff.specificationsINSIDE CAPACITY: 2.5 LitreMAX. USER‘S WEIGHT:485 lbs(200 kg)CLEANING: Autoclave 140°C Water and usual detergentLength: 17.25"(44cm)Width: 14.5(37cm)height: 6"(15cm)Express Delivery Available£14.59 with VAT Relief
- Urolis Spill Proof Male Urinal Item Code: MS26295Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£14.79 with VAT Relief
- Blue Male Urinal Item Code: MS25366Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£2.89 with VAT Relief
- Urine / Catheter Bag Floor Holder Item Code: MS24784Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Urine or Catheter Bag Holder will accept all popular bags and can be used either freestanding or hanging from the edge of the bed or bed rail. Featuring an integrated upper clip to hold the inlet tube and a lower clip which angles the drainage tube upwards to prevent drips if the tap leaks. The plastic-coated frame is easy to clean.Plastic coated for easy cleaningIntegrated lower and upper clipsWide, sturdy base; use freestanding hanging from bedSuitable for most popular urine/catheter bagsColour: WhiteNet weight (kg): 0.28Product Dimensions (mm): 495x210x205Express Delivery Available£6.69 with VAT Relief
- Vernacare Disposable Male Urinal - 900ml (PK120) Item Code: MS15114FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Vernacare Disposable Male Urinal - 900ml (PK120)Encourages independent toileting, providing convenience, dignity and comfort to patients. Ergonomically shaped traditional designAll Vernacare pulp are manufactured to the highest standard and independently tested by the British Standard Institute and carry the BSI Kitemark.The pulp male urinal bottle is a disposable pulp product that encourages independent toileting, providing convenience, dignity and comfort to patients. the 900ml male pulp urine bottle has a square shaped design that stands upright.Disposable male urinal - 900mlNote: This product is sold in a case of 120 Male urinals
- Economy Male Urinal Bottle With Lid Item Code: MS24459Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.79 with VAT Relief
- Female Portable Urinal Item Code: MS24120Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Long Neck Male Urinal Item Code: MS22933Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Long Neck Male Urinal has been designed for discreet and easy use. This Urinal Bottle is made from a clear moulded plastic and with its built-in handle, wide flat base and extra long neck allows it to be used in bed with real confidence.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £6.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £8.95Save: £2.00
- Standard Urinal - Female Item Code: MS12376Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£8.39 with VAT Relief
- Standard Urinal - Male Item Code: MS12377Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£7.19 with VAT Relief
- Standard Female Urinal Item Code: MS17276Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£5.19 with VAT Relief
- Urinal Carrier Item Code: MS16647Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Urinal Brush Item Code: MS16648Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- Unisex Urinal Item Code: MS12380Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Unisex UrinalOur unisex portable hand held urinals have a one litre capacity and are ideal for traveling or for bedside use. They are hygienic and designed for use whilst sitting, standing or lying down. The female adaptor is easy to fit and the snap on lid stops any spillage during transportation. The unisex urinal is manufactured from sturdy plastic with a smooth polished finish, which has easily readable 50 ml calibrations molded to the side.Overall Length: 32cmExpress Delivery Available£6.29 with VAT Relief
- Female Slipper Urinal Item Code: MS10054Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This white plastic Female Slipper Urinal is made from polyethylene and is particularly suitable for users who are confined to a bed or wheelchair, or those with a disability that means movement is limited.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial Price £8.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £11.09Save: £2.14
- Female Urine Bottle Item Code: MS10159Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£9.59 with VAT Relief
- Female Urinal 1L Item Code: MS16644Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available£3.49 with VAT Relief
- Urinal Spillproof Male - Female Item Code: MS22398Urinal Spillproof Male - FemaleThis urinal is designed to ensure no leakage.No matter what position it is placed in, the contents will not escape.The anti-reflux design means that no cover is required, ensuring the urinal is always ready to use.It can even be left in the bed, making it instantly available to the user.Emptied easily at the back using a choice of two caps supplied, standard twist cap, or a childproof cap preventing any unintended opening.The neck is angled, making it easy to use and the removable handle allows easy cleaning and emptying.Capacity 1 litre, which should not be exceeded.Graduated to allow easy measuring of contents.May be autoclaved up to 130°C.Available as a male urinal with an optional female attachment, or as a female urinal.£15.79 with VAT Relief
- Comfort Bedpan With Lid - Blue Item Code: MS26780Comfort Bedpan With Lid - BlueThis Bed Pan with Lid is easy to use and position with its large easy to grip handle, ideal for users who are unable to get out of bed, it is extremely effective yet discrete. Manufactured from strong blue plastic the Bed Pan with Lid is very lightweight, with the lid reducing the chance of any spills and for more discrete use.£9.39 with VAT Relief
- Shewee Portable Urinating Aid Item Code: MS14577Shewee Portable Urinating AidShewee is the portable urinating device specially designed for women. Shewee allows women to urinate whilst standing or sitting and without removing clothes.Shewee is perfect for women who find it difficult to use a conventional toilet because they are either wheelchair bound or they are recovering from hip replacement treatment or anything that makes it painful or awkward to sit on a conventional toilet-no more struggling with crutches, underwear and the agony of crouching, only to find its too late!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section