- Rainbow Barrel Item Code: MS11054FREE ShippingRainbow BarrelChildren love the sensation of rolling on their stomach or back. The Rainbow Barrel promotes spatial awareness and helpsbuild confidence. In addition to crawling activities the barrel can be gently rocked with the child inside for vestibular motion.The tough, colourful PVC coated nylon covering is simple and easy to clean.Dimensions: Length 1220mm (48"). Diameter 965mm (38").**Please note that this is a special order item and takes 4-6 weeks for delivery**
- SOFT FRAME BUBBLE MIRROR Item Code: MS11060FREE ShippingProvides visual perceptual experiences, reflective learning, and aids sensory-motor integration. 230mm diameter bubbles provide multi-duplication of images that change in shape and size. The 860mm (34") square vinyl foam and acrylic mirror can sit on a table-top or mount on a wall. Mounting hardware not included. Shatterproof.
- SENSORY MOTOR ACTIVITIES FOR EARLY DEVELOPMENT Item Code: MS11094FREE Shipping£50.79 with VAT Relief
- TACTILE DISCS Item Code: MS11055FREE ShippingThese tactile discs are designed to challenge a child's sense of touch and recognition. Each set of ten discs contains five small and five large, different structured discs, which are colourco-ordinated and are made from soft rubber. The discs offer numerous playing possibilities ranging from fundamental sensing of structures to blindfold games based on memory and recognition.Small Discs: 110mm diameter Large Discs: 210mm diameter
- Early Sensory Skills Item Code: MS11096FREE Shipping£56.49 with VAT Relief
- Footswitch Item Code: MS27902Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Express Delivery Available
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ DELUXE TURTLE™ THERAPY SYSTEM Item Code: MS10440FREE ShippingIdeal for any clinical program, the Deluxe Turtle is a complete therapy system designed for vestibular stimulation and sensory integration therapy.System Includes-Rocking Turtle Dome -Padded Scooter-T-Stool Attachment-Net Swing with Rope and Ascender-Therapy Record Booklet-Complete Turtle Methods Manual
- SWITCH LATCH AND TIMERS Item Code: MS11063FREE ShippingSLATs offer three ways for a child or adult to operate a battery-powered device in a rehabilitation or home setting when used with a switch and battery adaptor. Requires 9V battery (not included). Allows battery-powered devices to operate for either 1-60 seconds or 1-60 minutes with a single switch activation for timing activities. The Latch mode allows devices to be turned ?on? with one switch activation and ?off? with a second.Using SLATS can help improve client's visual attention,head control, cognitive ability, play skills and active participation.
- Nesting Stools Item Code: MS11091FREE ShippingNesting StoolsThese sets of wooden stools are ideal for body mechanics and posture training when standing, to use at a desk or during seated mat activities. Non-slip rubber surfaces prevent slipping and can be wiped clean. Nest for storage. Set of four includes these sizes: Height Width Depth20 x 50 x 45cm15 x 45 x 40cm10 x 40 x 35cm5 x 35 x 30cm
- Lacing Blocks Item Code: MS11079FREE ShippingEffective assessment tool for lacing and threading.Inter-changeable lacing blocks allow several different lacing activities. Laces vary in thickness to correspond with hole sizes. Storage area under base accommodates all materials.Set includes seven lacing blocks, ten laces and two different sized double dowel rod laces.Dimensions: 356 x 165 x 216mm (14 x 61/2 x 81/2").
- EARLY SPEECH AND LANGUAGE SKILLS Item Code: MS11097FREE ShippingContains a wealth of games and activities for developing language with young children. The games follow a multi-sensory approach working on speech and language difficulties without having to concentrate directly on speaking. Includes sense of touch games, games for developing hand/eye co-ordination and fine motor skills, promoting oral motor skills and working on individual problematic speech sounds.
- BALANCING CIRCLE Item Code: MS11092FREE ShippingThe Balancing Circle is ideal for gross motor and balancing activities. It features wooden balls which travel around a track on top of the 406mm (16") diameter disc. The Balancing Circle promotes range of motion and dynamic proprioceptivedevelopment. Also, it provides visual cues for foot placement. Made of hardwood with a non-slip surface.
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ SOFT-TOP ROCKER BALANCE Item Code: MS10439FREE Shipping
- BALANCING SEESAW Item Code: MS11093FREE Shipping
- TUMBLE FORMS 2™ VESTIBULATOR III Item Code: MS11053FREE ShippingThe Vestibulator III is ideal for all types of Vestibulation Therapy without the concerns of a ceiling-mount suspension system.It combines a compact indoor freestanding frame utilising aU-shaped weighted base for security and stability in all directions. Compatible with all Tumble Forms 2 Vestibulator swing accessories, it accommodates a wide range of therapy modules for vestibular, neurodevelopmental and sensory integration therapy.The system assembles in minutes and includes:-Frame-2 x 271/2kg (60lb) round bar weights-Height adjusters -762mm (30") therapy rope base-2 x oval karabiners-76mm (3") thick floor mat-Frame paddingRequirements-1905 x 1,816mm (75 x 711/2") floor space and2,337mm (92") of height-Works within a 2,348mm (8ft) ceiling space -An additional 457mm (18") of space needs to be allowed to accommodate the rear extension of the base
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section