- LifeLight SAD Therapy Light Item Code: MS29029FREE ShippingWant it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.LifeLight is a portable SAD Therapy Light that tackles the condition in a simple to use, hassle free way that will not intrude on your everyday life. It’s a small light box that can be set up around the house or at work and will allow you to absorb the benefits without having to set aside time in your schedule to physically just sit directly in front of it. The LifeLight is designed to supplement your daily intake of light in order to achieve the recommended daily dose of 2,500 to 10,000 lux. It employs an LED panel for illumination, which benefits from extended life and reduced power consumption. The LifeLights powerful LED panel emits 10,000 lux (as recommended by SAD.org.uk). Its modern shaping and simple design takes inspiration from the sun. With Industry leading 10 stage dimming and a 4 stage timer, all controlled from three simple buttons, the LifeLight sets itself apart from other SAD Therapy Lamps.
- Sissel Ergo Ball Item Code: MS21703Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- TUMBLE FORMS 2 SOFT-TOP ROCKER BALANCE Item Code: MS10439FREE Shipping
- Nesting Stools Item Code: MS11091FREE ShippingNesting StoolsThese sets of wooden stools are ideal for body mechanics and posture training when standing, to use at a desk or during seated mat activities. Non-slip rubber surfaces prevent slipping and can be wiped clean. Nest for storage. Set of four includes these sizes: Height Width Depth20 x 50 x 45cm15 x 45 x 40cm10 x 40 x 35cm5 x 35 x 30cm
- Lacing Blocks Item Code: MS11079FREE ShippingEffective assessment tool for lacing and threading.Inter-changeable lacing blocks allow several different lacing activities. Laces vary in thickness to correspond with hole sizes. Storage area under base accommodates all materials.Set includes seven lacing blocks, ten laces and two different sized double dowel rod laces.Dimensions: 356 x 165 x 216mm (14 x 61/2 x 81/2").
- Jebsen-Taylor Hand Function Test - 10 Wooden Checkers Item Code: MS21184Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
- ENFRENS LTK 2000 Therapy Station Item Code: MS23897FREE ShippingThe worlds only advanced Multi 4 in 1 Relaxation Therapy Unit. Combines Sound Therapy, Light Therapy, Aromatherapy and Ionisation all in one!Programmable Sound Therapy24 sounds including binaural rhythms, white noise and nature sounds especially designed to enhance concentration, help meditation, reduce stress, improve sleep and relieve depression. Even helps to calm and soothe your unsettled baby!Light TherapyEmits Therapeutic 470nm Blue Light at 5000 LUX. The best light for treating moodiness, irritability, dejection, despondency and Seasonal Affective Disorder SAD.AromatherapyIncorporates a neat integral little Aromatherapy Diffuser.Therapeutic IoniserBuilt in Ion Generator delivers Happy Negative Ions at the rate of over 1000000 ions per cubic centimetre per second!
- SOFF-RING TOSS GAME Item Code: MS11103
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section