- Pride Colt Executive Mobility Scooter (Various Colours) Item Code: MS17793FREE ShippingPride Mobility introduce the Colt Executive. Bristling with high performance features like full suspension and a hydraulic sealed brake system the Colt Executive is a powerful blend of power and precision. The Colt Executive features sleek modern style and a wealth of standard luxury touches like a wraparound delta tiller and LED lighting, making it the ultimate outdoor scooter.Specifications Weight Capacity: 28.5 Stone (181 kg) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 117 kg (259.5 lbs) Heaviest part (Main frame) Maximum Speed: 8 mph (13 kph) Standard Seating: Pillow Top captain style Seat Width-49.53 cm (19.5") Depth- 44.45 cm (17.5") Height-47 cm (18.5") Ground Clearance: 13.33 cm (5.25") Drive System: Rear wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24 - volt DC motor. Turning Radius: 210.8 cm (83") Dual Braking System: Electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical Overall Length : 142.8 cm (56.25") Overall Width: 69.2 cm (27.25") Battery Requirements: Two x 12 volt - 100 amp as standard Battery Charger: off-board, 8 amp Tyres: Front: 10 cm x 33 cm (4" x 13") Rear: 10 cm x 33 cm (4" x 13") Anti Tips - RearSpecial Price £2,749.99 with VAT Relief
Was: £3,038.69Save: £288.70
- Pride Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18124FREE ShippingPride Elite Traveller Plus 3 Mobility ScooterThe Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length and width, and a weight capacity of 147 kg combine with wraparound delta tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel specific mobility product for the first time. Feather-touch disassembly makes the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus the easiest travel scooter to take along anywhere. SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 23 Stone Tyres: Front: 2" x 8" (5 cm x 20 cm) Rear: 3" x 9" (8 cm x 23 cm) Anti Tip Wheels - RearMaximum Speed: 4mph (6kph) Standard Seating: Compact - FoldingGround Clearance: 2.5" (6.35 cm) Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 ampTurning Radius: 34" (86 cm) Battery Requirements: 2 x 12volt - 18 amp batteries (in one battery pack)Length: 40" (101 cm) Transport Weight: Total Weight (without batteries) 86.5 lb (39 kg) Heaviest Part (rear section) 32.5 lb (15 Kg)Width: 21.125" (54 cm)£733.19 with VAT Relief
- Pride Elite Traveller Plus 4 Mobility Scooter Item Code: MS18125FREE ShippingPride Elite Traveller Plus 4 Mobility ScooterTake the guess work out of travel mobility, with the Go Go Elite traveller Plus.With high performance operation and unbeatable ease of transport, the Go Go Traveller plus is sure to please. SpecificationsWeight Capacity: 23 Stone Transport Weight: Totasl Weight (without batteries) 87 lb (39.5 Kg) Heaviest part (front section) 35 lb (16 Kg)Maximum Speed: 4 mph (6kph) Drive System: 24 - volt DC motor, sealed mini electro - mechanicalGround Clearance: 2.5" (6.35 cm) Braking System: Electronic, regenerative and electro - mechanicalTurning Radius: 45.75" (116 cm) Standard Seating: Compact - FoldingOverall Length: 40.25" (102 cm) Battery Charger: Off-board, 2 ampOverall Width: 21.125" (54 cm) Battery Requirements: 2 x 12 volt - 18 amp (in one battery pack)Tyres: Front: 2" x 8" (5 cm x 20 cm) Rear: 3" x 9" ( 8 cm x 23 cm)£761.79 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section