Premium First Aid Kit
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at email@example.com
Our Price Match Promise
The Premium First Aid Kit represents exceptional value for money and is supplied in a durable water resistant blue coloured first aid bag, with top carry handle and reflective strip. On the back of the First Aid Bag there is a fabric buckle to allow for easy fitting onto either a rucksack or belt. Highly versatile, this Premium First Aid Kit is ideal for travel, sports, adventure, outdoor and home use. Allowing for easy storage the Premium First Aid Kit boasts two large internal zipped compartments and five smaller elasticated compartments.
Features and Benefits:
- Supplied in a durable, water resistant Blue First Aid Bag
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal for travel, sports, homes use or workplaces
- Lightweight and compact
- 1 Blue First Aid Bag
- 1 Information Leaflet
- 1 Ice Pack
- 1 Premium Crepe Bandage 7.5cm x 4.5m
- 5 Wound Closure Strips
- 1 Foil Blanket
- 2 20ml Saline Pods
- 2 Small Sterile HSE Eye Pad Dressings
- 2 Medium Sterile HSE Dressings
- 3 Adhesive wound dressing 7.5cm x 5cm
- 3 Adhesive wound dressing 7.0cm x 6.0cm
- 3 Adhesive wound dressings 8.6cmx 6.0cm
- 20 Large strip, low allergy, latex free, plasters 72 x 22mm
- 40 Medium strip, low allergy, latex free, plasters 72 x 19mm
- 24 Small strip, low allergy, latex free, plasters 38x19mm
- 3 Low Adherent Pad 5cm x 5cm
- 3 Low Adherent Pad 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 4 Adhesive fingertip dressings 60 x 45mm
- 8 Adhesive square dressings 38 x 38mm
- 4 Adhesive large patch dressings 72 x 50mm
- 1 Non -woven triangular bandage
- 2 Conforming Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 Microporous tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 2 Vinyl Disposable Gloves
- 1 Tough Cut Scissors 15cm
- 12 Assorted Safety Pins
- 20 Alcohol Free Wipes
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section