First Aid Kits
- First Aid Kit Bag Item Code: MS32224Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This First Aid Kit Bag is great value for money and comes supplied with guidance notes which recommend actions base on the type of medical emergency.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £13.58Save: £1.63
- BSI First Aid Kit Item Code: MS32230Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This medium sized BSI First Aid Kit has been created to provide a much more comprehensive first aid kit when compared to the standard HSE First Aid Kits.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £29.29Save: £4.34
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit Item Code: MS32225Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This 180 piece Comprehensive First Aid is supplied in a handy red coloured bag and is perfect for use in a variety of settings including travel, sports, adventure and home use.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £18.38Save: £0.94
- Travel First Aid Belt Pouch Item Code: MS32228Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Travel First Aid Belt Pouch is a great value for money, portable first aid kit that is filled with items that can be invaluable in an emergency.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £7.99Save: £1.04
- Premium First Aid Kit Item Code: MS32226Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The Premium First Aid Kit represents exceptional value for money and is supplied in a durable water resistant blue coloured first aid bag, with top carry handle and reflective strip.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £21.79Save: £4.34
- Burns First Aid Kit Item Code: MS32232Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This medium sized Burns First Aid Kit is equipped with a large variety of bandages and burn gel to ensure first aiders can quickly and effectively dress patient's burns thus soothing their wounds and rapidly reducing the risk of long term damage to the tissue.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £16.39Save: £1.44
- BSI First Aid Kit - Small Item Code: MS32229Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This small BSI First Aid Kit is the ideal choice for use in small businesses with 1-10 employees. BSI First Aid Kits have been developed to provide a more comprehensive first aid kit when compared to the standard HSE First Aid Kits.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £20.78Save: £4.33
- Burns First Aid Kit - Small Item Code: MS32231Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Burns First Aid Kit is ideal for use in industrial or catering environments and is incredibly useful in the event of fires or similar situations.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £18.59Save: £2.14
- Catering First Aid Kit - Small Item Code: MS32220Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This Catering First Aid Kit is a truly well equipped medical aid that is specifically filled with contents that make is perfect for use in catering environments.Express Delivery AvailableSpecial PriceWas: £26.95Save: £7.20
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section