Let's Go Indoor Rollator - Silver & Black
Availability: Out of stock
Lets Go Indoor Rollator
- The Lets Go Indoor Rollator is an entirely new and practical walking aid. It is light, flexible and beautifully designed for indoor use in the home, hospital or care home.
- It is comfortable to use and easy to manoeuvre over carpet and household thresholds, and it is perfect for getting into narrow spaces such as toilets and bathrooms.
- The hand operated brakes are easy to apply and can be used as parking brakes.
- The handle is soft and comfortable and can be adjusted to suit the height of the user.
- The brakes are also linked together so that both brakes can be operated with just one hand.
- The Lets Go comes with a useful carry bag and clip on tray, which is ideal for transporting drinks, plates or any other small light weight items from room to room.
- The Lets Go can be neatly folded away when not in use or for transporting in a car.
- A useful accessory in the hospital environment is the drip holder.
- This optional extra is easily attached to the frame and allows the user to walk with a drip and a walking aid comfortably.
- Overall Width - 52cm (20.5")
- Overall Depth Folded - TBA
- Overall Depth Open - 63cm (25")
- Front Wheel Size - 15cm (6")
- Rear Wheel Size - 15cm (6")
- Handle Height Min - 79cm (25.5")
- Handle Height Max - 90cm (31")
- Tray Height - 68cm (27")
- Width Between Handels - TBA
- Basket Size - N/A
- Total Weight - 6Kgs
- Max User Weight - 100KG (16st)
- Front Tyres - Solid
- Rear Tyres - Solid
- Chassis Type - Aluminium
- Under Seat Storage - N/A
- Brake Type - Full width Bar
- Parking Brake - Yes
- Angle Adjustable Back Rest - N/A
- Upholstery - N/A
- Padded Back Rest - N/A
- Seat Belt Supplied - N/A
- Warranty - 12 Months
- Manual Supplied - Yes
|Hide Ship Date?||No|
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
This product qualifies for VAT Exemption meaning you will pay the excluding VAT price if you are eligible.
All you have to do is fill in the VAT exemption for in the checkout and we do the rest, it as a self declaration so there is no need to send any proof.
Check out our VAT Relief page for more info!
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section