- Flexyfoot Carbon Fibre Comfy Grip Folding Crutches Item Code: PG32458FREE ShippingThese Flexyfoot Folding Crutches boast a modern, sleek design that is aesthetically pleasing and they are made from carbon fibre to ensure they are exceptionally strong yet lightweight.Was:From Special Price £79.95 with VAT Relief£84.95Save:£5.00
- Flexyfoot Comfy Grip Open Cuff Crutches Item Code: PG29129These Flexyfoot Comfy Grip Open Cuff Crutches are fitted with anatomically designed, soft grip handle that helps to spread the user's weight is evenly spread across the entire palm of each hand.Was:From Special Price £23.95 with VAT Relief£24.95Save:£1.00
- Flexyfoot Open Cuff Crutches Item Code: PG32418These Flexyfoot Open Cuff Crutches represent exceptional value for money and have been designed to provide unwavering support and assistance to all users with limited mobility or recovering from injury.Was:From Special Price £21.95 with VAT Relief£29.95Save:£8.00
- Flexyfoot Derby Handle Folding Walking Stick Item Code: PG32414This Flexyfoot Derby Handle Folding Walking Stick is stylishly finished and comes with a comfortably shaped handle, this fold up walking stick boasts a strong premium grade aluminium shaft that folds quickly into three sections, for compact and convenient transportation.Was:From Special Price £20.95 with VAT Relief£27.95Save:£7.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Item Code: PG32402This Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick is a truly versatile walking aid that has been specially designed to provide unrivalled levels of support and balance to those with limited mobility.Was:From Special Price £18.95 with VAT Relief£24.95Save:£6.00
- Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Comfy Grip Crutches Item Code: PG28548These Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Crutches are the ideal choice for those with limited mobility or people that are recovering from injury as they have been specially designed to provide exceptional support and assistance.Was:From Special Price £29.95 with VAT Relief£34.95Save:£5.00
- Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Crutches Item Code: PG28541These Flexyfoot Double Adjustable Crutches are supplied either singularly or as a pair and available in four different colours. The Crutches and are fully adjustable both in height and the forearm to allow for a fully unique, tailored fit.Was:From Special Price £26.95 with VAT Relief£29.95Save:£3.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrule Replacement Foot Item Code: PG28531The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrule Replacement Foot has been designed for when your original Flexyfoot Ferrule base is broken or worn.Was:From Special Price £3.95 with VAT Relief£3.95Save:£0.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule Replacement Foot Item Code: PG32440The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule Replacement Foot is a highly cost effective solution to replacing an entire Flexyfoot Ferrule in the event of wear or damage.Was:From Special Price £3.95 with VAT Relief£4.95Save:£1.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrules Item Code: PG32352The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Walking Stick Ferrule features a highly innovative, unique design that helps to provide 50% extra grip when compared to standard rubber ferrules.Was:From Special Price £6.95 with VAT Relief£7.95Save:£1.00
- Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrules Item Code: PG32341The Flexyfoot Shock Absorbing Crutch Ferrule is supplied with two rubber bands that can be attached to the ferrule to provide maximum stability making it ideal for use on crutches.Was:From Special Price £6.95 with VAT Relief£7.95Save:£1.00
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section