- TPN200+ Dual Channel TENS Machine Item Code: MS23778The TPN200+ Dual Channel TENS Machine is a highly versatile and portable device that is specially designed to help promote muscular relaxation and alleviate pain without the need for drugs of any form.Special Price £19.95 with VAT ReliefWas: £21.69Save: £1.74
- LifeMax Digital 2 Channel T.E.N.S Machine Electrodes Item Code: MS13324
- Pals Neurostimulations Electrodes 9x4cm (Model TPN035) Item Code: MS25202£9.59 with VAT Relief
- TWO CHANNEL DIGITAL T.E.N.S. UNIT Item Code: MS11234FREE ShippingTo help relieve muscle stiffness and fatigue, aches and nerve pain, provide massage therapy and enhance blood circulation. Its slim design makes it easy to carry and practical to use.It comes with a built in belt clip and a handy carrying pouch. Contains: 1 x T.E.N.S. unit, carrying pouch, 1 set of lead wires, 4 self-adhesive electrodes, 3 x ?AA? size batteries and an instruction manual.Specifications-Dual channel-Timer: 15 minutes automatic shut off-Modes: tapping, tapping II, kneading, pressing,vibrating and auto-Adjustable intensity levels: 9-Pulse width: fixed at 100m
- 11TH GENERATION DIGITAL E.M.S. UNIT Item Code: MS10328FREE ShippingA portable dual channel device for muscle exercise and treatment of injury. A series of stimulated contraction and relaxation phases will enable an individual to build, tone, strengthen and improve contour to the muscles. Scientific design with accurate setting can be proven to exercise body muscle fast, efficiently and effectively. With a large LCD display and flip clip design. Contains: 1 x E.M.S. unit, carrying case, 2 sets of lead wires,4 self-adhesive electrodes, 1 x 9v battery and an instruction manual. Dimensions: 24 x 59 x 101mm.Specifications-Dual channel-Timer: 5-90 minutes (with final 5 minutes count down indicator)-Mode: synchronous, constant and alternate-Adjustable pulse rate: 2-120Hz-Adjustable pulse width: 50-260m-Adjustable ramp: 1-seconds-Contraction time: 1-30 seconds-Relaxation time: 1-45 seconds-Low battery indicator
- 11TH GENERATION DIGITAL T.E.N.S. UNIT Item Code: MS11285FREE ShippingA portable dual channel TENS device for pain treatment. The parameters can be set accurately and easily with the large LCD display and flip clip design. This TENS device has 5 stimulation modes simply adjusted by pressing the mode button. Contains: 1 x TENS unit, carrying case, 2 sets of lead wires, 4 self-adhesive electrodes, 1 x 9v battery and an instruction manual.Dimensions 24 x 59 x 101mm SpecificationsDual channelTimer: 5-90 minutes (with final 5 minutes count down indicator) Wave form: asymmetrical bi-phase square pulse Modes: burst, continuous, modulation, strength duration and bi-pulseAdjustable pulse rate: 2-150HzAdjustable pulse width: 50-260mLow battery indicator
- BIRTHMATE T.E.N.S. Item Code: MS10330FREE ShippingDesigned for pregnant women to relieve pain from the first time contractions begin to the time when the baby is born. It is portable, easy to use, and can be used alongside other forms of pain relief such as gas or air. It also has a handle button switch, which is very user friendly designed to control normal and contractions mode.It offers dual isolated channels and fully adjustable parameters.
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section