- Cosyfeet - Softhold Premium Knee Highs (Natural) Item Code: MS20713Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Cosyfeet - Softhold Premium Knee HighsSheer luxuryThese knee highs benefit from our exclusive Softhold top to gently hold them in place without leaving unsightly red marks or restricting circulation. Added Lycra also ensures an improved fit and appearance.Why you\'ll love Softhold Knee Highs...Softhold top for comfort fitContain LycraGreat with trousers or skirts20 denier
- Anti-DVT Flysafe Travel Socks - Large Item Code: MS22341Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Reduce the risk of DVT - Essential for all travellers or alternatively for those who experience long periods of inactivity. These socks help stimulate circulation by means of graduated compression and can reduce the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis. Don't leave home without them.Why you'll love Anti-DVT Flysafe™ Travel Socks...Ideal for plane, coach, car and train journeysGraduated compression Value Class 1, 15-19mmHgHelp to stimulate circulationCan aid the prevention of DVTSize's (Both Men & Women)Small fits shoe sizes 3 to 6Medium fits shoe sizes 6 to 9Large fits shoe sizes 9 to 12Colour Details - All sizes are available in Black, Grey, Navy and Oatmeal. (call us is your size & colour isnt listed)Fibre Content - 63% Cotton, 27% Polyamide, 10% ElastaneHelpful for - Aching Legs and Feet and Poor CirculationPlease Note: These socks are not suitable for diabetics. If you have a lot of swelling we recommend that you check with a nurse or health professional that the compression is not too much for you.
- Cosyfeet Standard Softhold Warm Ribbed Hold Ups - Natural Item Code: MS24249Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.
Comfort with added warmth
- This is the warmest hosiery in our range.
- It’s knitted from a special type of nylon called Supplex which allows skin to breathe whilst keeping legs warm.
- These hold-ups feature our exclusive Softhold top which means they’re designed to stay in place comfortably without restricting circulation.
- Extra Roomy Everyday Stockings - Natural Item Code: MS23150Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.Extra Roomy Everyday Stockings - NaturalExtra roomy for extra comfortUnlike ordinary hosiery, our extra roomy stockings are made with lots more material in the feet and legs to provide an exceptionally generous and comfortable fit for large or swollen legs.These traditional stockings are for use with a suspender belt.Why you'll love Extra Roomy Everyday Stockings...Run resistant knitEasy to put on, thanks to extra roomy fittingIdeal for swollen feet and legs20 DenierOne size fits all shoe sizes
- Gentle Grip Diabetic Socks Item Code: MS29361Happy Feet Diabetic Socks are manufactured with special hand linked toe seams, ensuring smooth comfortable seams, and a honeycomb top that carefully moulds to the natural contours of your leg, leaving no nasty constriction rings. Soft touch cotton provides natural comfort leaving your feet fresh and dry throughout the day and with the removal of elastic there’s no discomfort from pinching, constriction and pressure hotspots. No elastic, no discomfort or pinching around the calves or nasty constriction rings Moulds to the natural contours of your leg to keep them held up in place Available in packs of 9: 3xClassic, 3xSmart and 3xCasual styles In one size ladies' fit sizes: 4 - 8£15.99 with VAT Relief
- Cosyfeet - Softhold Premium Knee Highs Item Code: MS20714Cosyfeet - Softhold Premium Knee HighsSheer luxuryThese knee highs benefit from our exclusive Softhold top to gently hold them in place without leaving unsightly red marks or restricting circulation. Added Lycra also ensures an improved fit and appearance.Why you\'ll love Softhold Knee Highs...Softhold top for comfort fitContain LycraGreat with trousers or skirts20 denier
- Cosyfeet - Softhold Premium Knee Highs (mink) Item Code: MS20719Cosyfeet - Softhold Premium Knee HighsSheer luxuryThese knee highs benefit from our exclusive Softhold top to gently hold them in place without leaving unsightly red marks or restricting circulation. Added Lycra also ensures an improved fit and appearance.Why you'll love Softhold Knee Highs...Softhold top for comfort fitContain LycraGreat with trousers or skirts20 denier
- Bunion Relief Sleeve - Large Item Code: MS19822
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section