First Aid Kit Bag
We are committed to getting you products at the cheapest price.
If you see it cheaper we will do our best to match the price if you contact us on 0800 567 7222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Price Match Promise
This First Aid Kit Bag is great value for money and comes supplied with guidance notes which recommend actions base on the type of medical emergency. This high quality, comprehensive First Aid Kit Bag is ideal for use at home, in the workplace and when travelling away from home. Newly introduced workplace health and safety standards dictate that First Aid Kits should be equipped with a much larger range of medical aid than the law requires, this particular First Aid Bag is no exception. This First Aid Kit Bag is the perfect choice for safeguarding the health and wellbeing of family members or employees.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal for travel, sports, homes use or workplaces
- Durable red coloured bag with side carry handle
- Lightweight and compact
- 1 Foil Blanket
- 1 Information Leaflet
- 20 Saline Wipes
- 25 Wound Closure Strips 3mm X 75mm
- 1 Shears 15cm
- 1 Green Tweezers
- 1 Orange Whistle
- 12 Safety Pins
- 20 Large strip, low allergy, latex free, plasters 72 x 22mm
- 40 Medium strip, low allergy, latex free, plasters 72 x 19mm
- 24 Small strip, low allergy, latex free, plasters 38x19mm
- 4 Adhesive fingertip dressing 60 x 45mm
- 8 Adhesive square dressings 38 x 38mm
- 4 Adhesive large patch dressings 72 x 50mm
- 1 JFA Triangular Non-Woven Bandage
- 1 Microporous Tape 1.25CM
- 2 Vinyl Gloves
- 1 Finger Dressings
- 5 Sterile Gauze Swabs 7.5 x 7.5CM
- 1 JFA Low Adherent Pad 5cm X 5cm
- 2 JFA Low Adherent Pad 7.5cm X 7.5cm
- 3 JFA Adhesive Wound Dressing 6cm X 7cm
- 1 Large HSE Wound Dressing 18cm X 18cm
- 1 Medium HSE Wound Dressing 12cm X 12cm
- 2 Small HSE Eye Dressing 8CM X 6CM
- 2 Conforming Bandage 5cm X 4.5m
- 1 Crepe Bandage 7.5cm X 4.5m
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section