Sissel Thumper Mini Pro 11 Massage
Sissel Thumper Mini Pro 11 Massage
- Thumper Massager, Professional Strength and Power in a Personal Size.
- A lot of power in a little package
- The Thumper massager is a professional strength massager in a personal, self-use size.
- Using the patented Thumper percussive action, the latest version, the Mini Pro II, was designed for those hard to reach areas like the shoulders and mid-back.
- Weighing only 3 pounds (1.4 kg), the Thumper massager has three electronically regulated power settings for use on both thick and thin muscles.
- It's size and weight make it perfect for use when travelling.
- Used to reduce stress and pains from journeys.
- Thumper manufacture the full size PROFESSIONAL THUMPER which is ideal for 2 person use (doctor - patient), the new THUMPER Mini Pro II is smaller, lighter and designed specifically for self-application.
- All Thumper massagers use the same patented THUMPER, direct drive percussive action.
- Three power settings let you choose just the strength you require.
- Adjustable from 20, 30 and 40 times per second producing a deep massage.
- Balanced output: 95% of the Thumper's output energy is directed through the massage spheres, with no 'kick-back' to the handle.
- Two anatomically-designed massage spheres pivot up and down a full 1/4" (6.35 mm).
- Can be used through clothing or the soft rubber massage spheres can be used directly on the skin.
- Let the weight of the Thumper massager give a deep tissue massage, with no work.
- Thumper massager does all the work. Just rest Thumper massager on your shoulders, legs or back. No need to apply pressure the Thumper massager's weight provides all the necessary force. Excessive pressure diminishes the Thumpers action and effectiveness is reduced.
- Relax tired, aching feet, simply place the Thumper massager on the floor or couch and relax your feet against it.
- Ideal for Clinic use as a pre or post treatment.
- Weight, 1.4 kg.
- 12’ flex with moulded plug.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
For more information on delivery please view our delivery page
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section