- OKO - Off Road Tyre Sealant Item Code: MS12422Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.The OKO 1.25 Litre Bottle has been designed to be ultimately convenient and user friendly. The pack comes complete with everything that is required to fit the product into the vehicle tyres.An integral filler tube is fitted into the bottle cap and this tube houses the valve core remover, which is used to remove the valve core from the valve stem.The filler tube fits over the valve stem enabling the fluid to be applied easily into the tyre or inner tube through the valve by gently squeezing the bottle. It is recommended that the first inch of the filler tube is cut off using a pair of scissors as it may have stretched due to housing the valve core remover.The Off Road Puncture Free Tyre Sealant is designed for any pneumatic tyre travelling at no more than 45mph.Despite major advances in pneumatic tyre design, punctures remain a costly and disruptive threat to any vehicle user. Whether it be a Mobility Scooter, Wheelchair, Powerchair, Mountain Bike, ATV, Motocross Scrambler, Grasscutting Machine or Tractor, 'Punctures are a menace'Safe and Proven Protection with OKO concentrate OKO Concentrate Tyre Sealant is an advanced solution comprising specially treated and secret constituents held in suspension to provide a carefully engineered matrix.Once OKO is injected into a tubed or tubeless tyre it will seal punctures as they occur, thus eliminating tyre deflation.OKO seals punctures as they happen instantaneously effecting a permanent seal with negligible loss of air pressure.OKO remains inside the tyre, ready to seal punctures over and over again.This 1.25 litre pack of OKO z7 is supplied conveniently packed for use in small pneumatic tyres.The reason for using OKOSeals punctures instantly with a permanent and strong air tight seal. Multi sealing capability Eliminates puncture repair and new inner tube costs Reduces the occurrence of 'Run Flat' tyre damage Increases useful life of a tyre Seals hole after hole, with minimum air loss, again and again Eliminates the inconvenience of an idle machine Helps control tyre under inflation Improves security; provides peace of mind OKO Tyre Sealant is ideal for use in the following Agricultural, Industrial, Commercial and Leisure vehicles:Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Powerchairs, Tractors, Track Laying Tractors, Ploughs, Harvesting equipment, Trailers, Hedge & Grass Cutting Equipment, All Terrain Vehicles (4 wheeled ATV's) Lawn Mower Tractors, Motor Scrapers, Graders, Excavators, Earth Moving Vehicles, Heavy Off Road Equipment, Forklift Trucks, Airport Ancillary vehicles, Forestry & Timber Vehicles, Dump Trucks, Wheelbarrows, All Terrain Vehicles, Ride on Lawn Mowers, Boat and other Trailers, Horse Boxes, Motorcycles, Caravans, 4WD's, Bicycles, Mountain & BMX and Motorcars.Important Note: This product is for off-road use ONLY & is not not to be used on vehicels travelling at more than 45mph.Express Delivery Available
- TGA Tyre Sealant Item Code: MS30581Want it fast? Pick it up at our Store or choose Express Delivery in checkout.This new puncture sealant system can now be injected in all mobility scooters with pneumatic tyres, so end users can experience more freedom with peace of mind. The concern of potentially experiencing a debilitating puncture has always been an issue as anyone who has experienced one will know, especially for individuals with very limited walking capabilities. This problem has now been minimised by TGA as it has established a partnership with a leading chemical sealant manufacturer. Together they can now provide a new, automatic puncture sealant system for all pneumatic mobility scooter tyres. This new TGA system will ensure that even if tyres or inner tubes are punctured, owners can usually continue with unaffected scooter performance.Easily installed on any mobility scooter fitted with pneumatic or ‘pump up’ tyres (old or new).Environmentally friendly, latex-free compound.Incorporates innovative fibres that bind together to form a robust, airtight surface.Installs into all pneumatic tyres so that an internal protective coating is continually provided to the tyre as the wheel rotates.If a tread area becomes compromised by a nail or thorn, the combination of internal air pressure and centrifugal force, thrusts the solution into the hole instantly.As this process occurs automatically, pressure loss is minimal and uncompromised driving can continue.Whilst there are similar products on the market, this solution eliminates the traditional need to carry a puncture repair kit, re-inflate a wheel or immediately replace a tyre. This new system is based on technology already used in many slow moving commercial vehicles involved with aviation ground support, civil engineering and agriculture.This 300ml bottle of solution is suitable for 3 x 6” tyres (3 x 100ml dose), or 2 x 8” tyres (2 x 150ml dose) simply order the number of bottles you require for your specific scooter.Express Delivery Available£13.69 with VAT Relief
- The Enigma XS Standard Aluminium Wheelchair - Replacement Wheel And Tyre Item Code: MS27212FREE Shipping£63.69 with VAT Relief
VAT relief for disabled people in a nut shell allows chronically sick or disabled people to buy eligible items at 0% VAT thus saving them money. Full information about VAT relief can be found on the HMRC website by clicking here.
I'm buying for someone else can I still claim VAT relief?
Yes you can, during the checkout process simply choose "I am ordering on behalf of someone else who is chronically sick or has a disabling condition" & fill it out with the details of the applicant. Its very simple to complete please don't worry!
Who is eligible for VAT relief?
To be eligible for VAT relief the government says you have to fit the following criteria,
Charities – simply provide your charity number.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he/she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon his/her ability to carry out everyday activities;
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes; or
- Who is terminally ill.
Important Note: It does NOT include a frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
What proof do we need to provide?
In order to waive VAT on your purchase, the government requires a simple self declaration to be made as to the nature of your disability at the time of ordering. No proof of your disability need be shown to any party at any time.
Its very easy to claim VAT relief, all we need to know is the name, address & disability of the person the item is for & what there chronic sickness or disability is. We don’t need a doctor’s letter or any reference numbers.
Which Items are eligible?
VAT Exemption only applies to certain items; these are items which have been designed to be used by someone who is chronically sick or disabled. Examples of such products are Mobility Scooters, Wheelchairs, Bath Lifts & many more daily living aids.
Things to Remember
We do NOT decide if an item is or isn’t exempt & we don’t make any more or less money if we charge you VAT or we don’t charge you VAT.
If you do not complete the VAT exemption form, or you are not eligible for VAT relief, we are obliged to charge you VAT on the whole of your order.
If you fail to return any VAT exemption forms to us we WILL charge your card for the outstanding VAT.
Not all of our products are eligible for VAT relief, so we are obliged to charge VAT for those products even after you complete this form.
Visit HM Revenue & Customs VAT for disabled people section